Eternal Pokémon (Wooper, Marshtomp, Barboach, Palpitoad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pansage: Hourai, The Reptile, Yoshiblaze
Pansear: colourcodedchaos, The Reptile, Ludicrousity
Panpour: The Reptile, Squawkerz, exploudit

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Pansear: VanillishWafer
Panpour: Hourai
Pansage: The Reptile

What's with Pet Mods getting less votes. Even FE that has a lot of activity has been receiving less votes
I don't really know... It seems like pet mods are dying, which is something I really don't want to happen. Pet mods are way better than OM's in my opinion. Mainly because they mainly revolve around the communities ideas, making it a more fun time whilst playing.

And the winners are:
(WIP)

Name of the Eternal Pokémon:
Pansage-Eternal
New Type: Grass / Fighting
New Stat distribution: 60 (+10) / 103 (+50) / 59 (+11) / 103 (+50) / 59 (+11) / 113 (+49) [BST 497]
Signature Move: Wrath of Nature | Grass | Physical | 100 BP | 100 Acc | 10 PP | Contact (This move is Grass- and Fighting-type simultaneously.)
Design/Flavor: (e.g. Holds a Red and Black flower and the green turns into blue on Floette's body. It is AZ's Pokémon and Floette helped him during the Kalos war.)
Competitive Analysis : (e.g. Specs Light of Ruin = GG)
Name: Pansear-Eternal
New Type: Fire/Rock
New Stat distribution: 71 (+20) / 53 / 78 (+30) / 113 (+60)/ 78 (+30) / 104 (+40)
Signature Move: Volcanic Explosion (140 BP; Special; 100% accuracy; 50% chance to burn; 8 PP)
Design/Flavor: Matthew's Pansear was stuck in the middle of a war, and after hiding in a volcano for a long time, it came out, merged with it. It's head is now able to perform large eruptions.
Competitive Analysis: 104 base speed is enough to outspeed many pokemon, and 113 SpA allows it to dish out some decent damage. It can run Specs or Scarf fairly well, and Volcanic Explosion is nothing to laugh at, at all. However, Pansear's special movepool is very limited.
Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Panpour-Eternal
New Type (optional): Water/Ice
New Stat distribution: 80/103/48/103/48/110 (BST 497)
Signature Move: See No Evil: Water | Special | 10 PP (16 max) | 100 BP | 100% accuracy | Z-move: Hydro Vortex (180 BP) | 30% chance to reduce opponent's accuracy by one stage
Design/Flavor (optional): It has drapes of blue fur over its arms and legs that look like a kimono. It is one of three wise and powerful monkeys renowned across Unova. It used its powers over water to purify evil ambitions in criminals.
Competitive Analysis: Mixed attacker with a pretty nice offensive typing and a pretty great and spammable signature move. However, its lack of priority is pretty unfortunate, which means Tapu Lele is a great teammate for it.
Sage
15 points - The Reptile
6 points - Horai & Yoshiblaze
1 point - Exploudit

Sear
8 points - Ludicrousity
6 points - Yoshiblaze
4 points - Vanillish Wafer
3 points - Blank Slate2356 & Colourodechaos
2 points - Vanillish Wafer, The Reptile & Hourai

Pour
12 points - Hourai
7 points - Squawkers
3 points - The Reptile & Colourcodechaos
1 point - Exploudit & Yoshiblaze

The next slate is kind of already decided, but please leave your ideas anyways. The next voting phase will start tommorow

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Pikachu (Trainer: Red) cause mascot, Wishmur (Zinnia) because best ORAS character, Wimpod (Guzma) because it's ya mon Wimpod

And of course... Wait for it...

JOEY'S TOP PERCENTAGE RATTATA. MAKE. IT. HAPPEN.

Last edited:
I Agree wholeheartedly. We should make sig. pokemon, since the whole premise of Eternal Pokemon were Pokemon used in the Eternal Battle during King AZs reign.

RED'S MEGA CHARIZARD X AND PIKACHU
JOEY'S TOP PERCENTAGE RATTATA
OAK'S THREE STARTERS
YELLOW'S PIKACHU
GREEN'S CHARIZARD
BLUE'S BLASTOISE

and stuff and stuff

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Why don't we just do the original Starters?

Charmeleon/Charmander
Wartortle/Squirtle
Ivysaur/Bulbasaur
Pikachu

Just keeping it very simple, which might be good, or might be bad.

or

The originals

Clefairy (Original Mascot)
Rhydon (First ever designed pokemon)
Kadabra (First ever signature move that actually stayed signature, Telekinesis. )
Eevee (First ever pokemon with multiple evoutions)

Not sure why I came up with this, but it's cool, I guess

Last edited:
Pansage
-Yoshiblaze
-Hourai
-The Reptile

Pansear
-Yoshiblaze
-VanilishWafer
-Hourai

Panpour
-Squawkerz
-Yoshiblaze
-The Reptile

EDIT: My bad, I left the browser on for a long time and it didn't refresh...

Eevee-Eternal
Type: Normal
New Stat distribution: 70 (+15) / 92 (+37) / 70 (+20) / 92 (+47) / 80 (+15) / 110 (+55) (BST 524)
Signature Move: Evolution Blast (Special, 15 BP, 10 PP, 100 Acc, Hits 8 times. Changes type after each hit (Water -> Electric -> Fire -> Psychic -> Dark -> Grass -> Ice -> Fairy))
Z-Move Effect: Does a 25BP Z-Move for all 8 attacks. (E.g, Hydro Vortex -> Gigavolt Havoc...)
Design/Flavor: In order to fight in the war, people trained Eevee to control the elemental power hidden deep inside it. The result was Eevee-Eternal, who can now use the power of its evolutions to face the strongest of Pokemon.
Competitive Analysis: Good mixed attacker with the power of a move that hits 8 times behind it. GG.

Last edited:

Eevee-Eternal
Type: Normal
New Stat distribution: 70 (+15) / 92 (+37) / 70 (+20) / 92 (+47) / 80 (+15) / 110 (+55) (BST 524)
Signature Move: Evolution Blast (15 BP, 10 PP, 100 Acc, Hits 8 times. Changes type after each hit (Water -> Electric -> Fire -> Psychic -> Dark -> Grass -> Ice -> Fairy))
Design/Flavor: In order to fight in the war, people trained Eevee to control the elemental power hidden deep inside it. The result was Eevee-Eternal, who can now use the power of its evolutions to face the strongest of Pokemon.
Competitive Analysis: Good mixed attacker with the power of a move that hits 8 times behind it. GG.
Very cool idea!! I really like it, but is Evolution blast physical or special?

Reactions: vso

Pikachu-Eternal
New Type: Electric/Fairy
New Stat distribution: 65 (+30) / 55 / 60 (+20) / 94 (+44) / 80 (+30) / 130 (+40)
Signature Move: Standing Ovation | Fairy | -- BP | | -- Acc. | 10 PP | Status | Non-Contact | Effect: Pikachu performs walks onto a stage, receiving a standing ovation for being such a popular star. This boosts Pikachu's self-esteem and ego, raising it's Special Attack and Special Defense by two. To further please the fans, Piakchu preps it's best singing voice and doubles the Base Power of it's sound moves. (Z-Effect: Resets the user's lowered base stats)
Design/Flavor: Pikachu is the most popular and recognizable Pokemon in the world, and PokeStar Studios in it's infancy used that to their advantage. In many of the studio's early movies, a certain Pikachu was front and center in the lead role and the fans loved it and the Pikachu loved them back. As time went on, this Pikachu became more and more popular. Decades later, after the industry had changed, the Pikachu was retired from acting by it's original trainer, though, no matter where it went, Pikachu couldn't stop being praised. More and more decades passed by, with the Pikachu's original trainer passing away and his children now being the owners of Pikachu, and Pikachu's old big-time movies were still being hailed as classics. And Pikachu was there to reap the rewards. Pikachu had lived for an extraordinarily long time for a Pikachu. This is because, as the children of the original owner came to find out, the movies that Pikachu starred in will be praised forever. And if it's movies live into eternity, as will this Pikachu.
Competitive Analysis: Pikachu-Eternal sports a fantastic 134 Speed tier and a good 115 Special Attack stat and offensive typing, making it a great sweeper. Standing Ovation furthers it's sweeping potential by being 2 Calm Minds in one and boosting the power of it's only Fairy STAB, Disarming Voice (and Round, if you go that road for some reason), meaning that once it's ready, it WILL pack a punch. It's Electric/Fairy-typing plus the ability Lightning Rod let Pikachu switch in on Electric and Dragon-types and set up, and with it's decent movepool including, but not limited to Thunderbolt, Grass Knot, Volt Switch, Disarming Voice, Z-Rain Dance, and, of course, Standing Ovation, once setup, Pikachu will run through teams and be done in time for the next photo shoot.

Eevee coming soon

EDIT: Re-balanced for Light Ball

Last edited:
Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Eevee-Eternal
New Type: Normal
New Stat distribution: 105/55/50/105/95/114 (BST 524)
Signature Move: Evofestation's Wish | -- BP | -- accuracy | 5 PP (8 max) | Status | Heals the user (or whichever Pokemon switches in next) for 100% of the user's HP stat, and cures them of status conditions.
Design/Flavor (optional): Eternal Eevee is a manifestation of evolutionary forces, and was originally created in a lab by money-hungry, rogue scientists. However, upon realizing the power of their creation, they quickly changed their ways and let it into the wild, where it quickly became a friend to all living beings in the area. It is extremely compassionate and sympathetic, and even uses some of its overflowing energy to help heal those who are wounded and dying, but at a price.
Competitive Analysis (optional): It can either be a Special sweeper with an extremely limited movepool, but it's likely just better off as a cleric. Evofestation's Wish is a great move, and can give a lot of things an insane amount of support.

Uhm, does Pikachu-Eternal get Light Ball, and does Eevee get Evoboost?? That would significantly change my sub...
That's an extremely important question that I really didn't think about... What do you guys think? imo there's no reason not to allow it flavorwise, but competitively, I feel like most submissions will end up being too good. Imo we shouldn't allow it, for the sake of balancing and considering that eternal Pokemon cannot hold Eviolite, which would apply to all NFEs. But if you provide a good argument I'd gladly change the rules in this aspect :)

That's an extremely important question that I really didn't think about... What do you guys think? imo there's no reason not to allow it flavorwise, but competitively, I feel like most submissions will end up being too good. Imo we shouldn't allow it, for the sake of balancing and considering that eternal Pokemon cannot hold Eviolite, which would apply to all NFEs. But if you provide a good argument I'd gladly change the rules in this aspect :)
Cosplay Pikachu sets precedent for standalone Pikachu formes that cannot use Eviolite being able to use Light Ball. IMO a case-by-case basis would be best.

Cosplay Pikachu sets precedent for standalone Pikachu formes that cannot use Eviolite being able to use Light Ball. IMO a case-by-case basis would be best.
That makes sense. But I'm really afraid that allowing it will make too OP Eternal formes, especially considering that this Pet Mod is shifted towards the OU Tier

That makes sense. But I'm really afraid that allowing it will make too OP Eternal formes, especially considering that this Pet Mod is shifted towards the OU Tier
Alolawak is fine, so how about clarifying for each submission whether or not it's meant for Light Ball?

Alolawak is fine, so how about clarifying for each submission whether or not it's meant for Light Ball?
Okay, tbh, I really want the rules on this Pet Mod to be consistent, I understand your point and I really like the idea, but I want the rules to make sense, I don't want to have rules like Deep Sea Tooth not being allowed while Light Ball is, for example. Or Thick Club being banned on Cubone-E but Deep Sea Scale being allowed on Clampearl-E. So, everyone posts their submissions, and in the voting slate we all vote if exclusive held items as a whole (Eeveeium Z as well) will be allowed or not. If anyone has a better idea please leave it here and I'll gladly consider it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)