Erasmus' Battle Ready Shiny Sylveon Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felixx

I'm back.
IGN: Rav
Deposited: Wingull Lvl 6 male (pokeball)

Felixx got a nice shiny Felix lol, thanks man!

Last edited:
Hey guys sorry for the delay. Been busy. I had a mewtwo EX raid. (89% yayy!) also teaching, and Felix and I came out to my parents! It went pretty well! Yayy!

Just a friendly reminder if you are still reading please strike through your post when you receive the Shiny Sylveon or else I will think I messed up somehow! If I did mess up please let me know!

Also I'm happy to see Felix travel all around the world! Gotten requests from all over :D

Felixx AlphaVoxel

Delivered :D

Thanks for all the positive messages so far guys! You guys are awesome :D

IGN: Jesse
Pokemon Deposited: Lvl 42 Female Granbull (Ultra ball)

Last edited:
IGN: Maxi
Pokemon Deposited: Lvl 15 Mareep great ball

Sir Samurott Delivered!

maxi097 sniped. If you redeposit please make sure you set the trade level to 91-100 to cut down on sniping. Also tell me what gender your deposited pokemon is please! Sorry it got sniped!

BBBrooksy I see your pokemon but you requested pheromosa instead of sylveon so I can't trade you D: If you want please try again! If you don't have sylveon in your pokedex try spelling out the name manually.

Personal update! My fiance officially started his T shots today :DDD Unfortunately insurance denied the coverage for some reason but luckilly the shots are super cheap as opposed to the gel.

IGN: Rabby
Deposited: Luvdisk Lv 19, Male, UltraBall

Thank you so much!! Great story btw :D

IGN: Ezeltjeswag
Deposited: Level 1 female Magikarp in Pokeball

OMG this is exactly what I needed thx so much for doing this :D

IGN: Piper
Pokemon Deposited: Cutiefly
level: 10
poke ball type: ultra ball
Message: I want to trade for a Pokémon that will help me with my adventure

Wow, such a beautiful story behind this giveaway. I am really glad everything is going ok and I wish you the best guys :-)

IGN: Xandre
Deposited: Cutiefly, male, level 1, great ball

Thank you so much!

Hey I'm sorry guys! I will try to fill what I can left. My interest has been shifting back to Pokemon Go since the weather is getting nicer (and also we've been getting mewtwo raids regularly here).

I will fill anything still deposited. I may need to close the thread but if you never got yours feel free to PM me because I want you to have your Shiny Sylveon!

US IGN WickedJester
Deposited level 12 female Cutiefly
For 91-100 Sylveon
I have wanted a sylveon for a long time and hadn't got around to breeding one so I really appreciate this battle ready thanks

Not entirely sure if this is still going on but if it is I’ll give it a whirl

IGN: Julia
Pokémon deposited
Snorlax (nicknamed McDonalds)
Level 31
Male
Poke Ball
It’s from the GB virtual console, so it’s OT will say ASH instead of my IGN.
Message: “I want to trade for a Pokémon that is strong in battles”
Also I never saw Sylveon In the Pokédex so I had to type it’s name and you can’t pick gender when you type in the name. So the gender says any but the level is still 91-100
Also that’s a really cool concept for why you made the Sylveon!

Last edited:
Lol mine got sniped by a completely different shiny Sylveon giveaway XD. It’s ok though. Just edit the Evs and moves a bit and I got mine so I’ll strikethrouvh my request

Edit: can’t figure out how to strike through text

Lol mine got sniped by a completely different shiny Sylveon giveaway XD. It’s ok though. Just edit the Evs and moves a bit and I got mine so I’ll strikethrouvh my request

Edit: can’t figure out how to strike through text
OMG me too, in dream ball and 16 PP wish, got it checked and was apparently hacked :c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)