EnGarde's Dream Collection - Battle Spot Battle Ready Distribution - Closed until Sunday 11 Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salamence
Ability: Intimidate
Timid 4 HP / 252 Sp.Atk / 252 Speed
31/31/31/31/30/31
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Stone Edge
- Hydro Pump / Dragon Pulse

You think i can have a battle ready one. And i will also EV train treeko and level it up.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Salamence
Ability: Intimidate
Timid 4 HP / 252 Sp.Atk / 252 Speed
31/31/31/31/30/31
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Stone Edge
- Hydro Pump / Dragon Pulse

You think i can have a battle ready one. And i will also EV train treeko and level it up.
You may certainly have a battle ready one. :) I would really appreciate having the treecko trained as well, but please understand, you don't have to do any work to request pokemon. You can request one, no strings attached, and I'll send it (thanks for the arcanine, btw, I've been organizing a lot of different things recently and haven't had time to finish updating the OP yet, but I think it'll be really useful to battle spot members).

You may certainly have a battle ready one. :) I would really appreciate having the treecko trained as well, but please understand, you don't have to do any work to request pokemon. You can request one, no strings attached, and I'll send it (thanks for the arcanine, btw, I've been organizing a lot of different things recently and haven't had time to finish updating the OP yet, but I think it'll be really useful to battle spot members).
Its no problem ev training i have a couple other pokemon to Ev train as well.

I am glad i could help with arcanine.

Smeargle (F)
Nickname: Helper Mon
Jolly 252 HP / 4 Sp.Def / 252 Speed
Moody (HA)
OT: Lark
ID: 10537
- Transform
- Spore
- Destiny Bond
- King's Shield
Note: (Can teach dark void on request)

This is what I need to start my Doubles team on Battlespot. Would really love to have it with dark void, please.

Hello. :)

I'm interested in that Landorus for Battle-Spot but I don't think I've ever posted in that forum yet... Kind of not much of a battler, but I'm trying to change that. ;)
I understand if you don't want to give it to me, though, since I technically don't fulfill the 3rd requirement. I deposited a Bunnelby and my IGN is Cannibal just in case. ;)

Either way, I'd be happy to can EV/level to 50 some of the pokemon you have listed if you give me the spreads you want on them. I would probably also be able to donate some EV'd pokemon depending on what you're looking for. :D

Last edited:

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Dark Void Smeargle
I apologize for the delay, I've got the smeargle ready now. From now on, Dark Void Smeargles will come nicknamed "Tharja". ^_^

I'm afraid your bunnelby was sniped, though. :( Please post another one, and I'll send the smeargle to you.

Hello. :)

I'm interested in that Landorus for Battle-Spot but I don't think I've ever posted in that forum yet... Kind of not much of a battler, but I'm trying to change that. ;)
I understand if you don't want to give it to me, though, since I technically don't fulfill the 3rd requirement. I deposited a Bunnelby and my IGN is Cannibal just in case. ;)

Either way, I'd be happy to can EV/level to 50 some of the pokemon you have listed if you give me the spreads you want on them. I would probably also be able to donate some EV'd pokemon depending on what you're looking for. :D
I'm glad to hear you're trying out battling! The battle spot community has a great, laid-back atmosphere, and everyone is welcome to post where-ever they feel most comfortable. A few great places to start are the SQ/SA thread (Link) if you have useability questions, or you can look for useful teambuilding advice in the RMT thread (Link), or you can post vs. recorder codes in the video discussion thread (Link).

Anyways, I've sent it, so good luck! :)

Can I get that battle ready Garchomp? I deposited a level 3 Bunnelby. My IGN is Scott.
Sent! Good luck in your future battles! :D

---

NOVED Did we coordinate to get the team sent to you? Just checking to make sure I didn't accidentally forget someone in the recent past. :S

Last edited:
I'm glad to hear you're trying out battling! The battle spot community has a great, laid-back atmosphere, and everyone is welcome to post where-ever they feel most comfortable. A few great places to start are the SQ/SA thread (Link) if you have useability questions, or you can look for useful teambuilding advice in the RMT thread (Link), or you can post vs. recorder codes in the video discussion thread (Link).

Anyways, I've sent it, so good luck! :)

Sent! Good luck in your future battles! :D
Thanks so much! I'll try my best to use him well. :D

Like I said, I'd be happy to EV some things if you still need them trained. I'm not good at thinking up spreads/movesets, but if you have some in mind, I'd be more than happy to help. ;)

Also, are there any particular pokemon you're lacking for the Battle Spot give-a-way? I kind of just want to help somehow and can most likely get/already have something useful. Not sure exactly what to offer, though, as I'm not sure what's useful in this format yet. ^__^;

May I request a Kangaskahn too or do I need to wait from the Garchomp?

If so, I put another Bunnelby up.

Last edited:

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
May I request a Kangaskahn too or do I need to wait from the Garchomp?

If so, I put another Bunnelby up.
...Wait for the...hmm, I already sent garchomp. It got there okay, yeah?

Anyways, do you need the mega stone? I can send kanga without the stone via GTS, but WITH the stone we'll need to do a direct trade. If you need any more pokemon, now would be the time to request (since I'm going to be cloning kanga anways).

...Wait for the...hmm, I already sent garchomp. It got there okay, yeah?

Anyways, do you need the mega stone? I can send kanga without the stone via GTS, but WITH the stone we'll need to do a direct trade. If you need any more pokemon, now would be the time to request (since I'm going to be cloning kanga anways).
I got the Garchomp. Thanks for it. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to wait for a certain amount of time before requesting another. I don't need the mega stone.

Last edited:

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
I got the Garchomp. Thanks for it. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to wait for a certain amount of time before requesting another. I don't need the mega stone.
Ok. :) No time needed to wait between receiving pokemon. Both were really solid choices, btw! Both have movesets optimized for doubles; if you'd like to try singles, kanga wants earthquake, and garchomp wants pretty much anything over protect. Anyways, the pokemon is away! :)

Ok. :) No time needed to wait between receiving pokemon. Both were really solid choices, btw! Both have movesets optimized for doubles; if you'd like to try singles, kanga wants earthquake, and garchomp wants pretty much anything over protect. Anyways, the pokemon is away! :)
Thanks a lot! I know they're for doubles, that's what I intend to use them for. Is there anything you need trained? I'd be glad to train some for you because I'll feel bad about taking your infinite stock clones otherwise. :)

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Qazoo306 cannibal I'll get back to you on your offers. My OP is outdated, and I need to add a large collection of new things. I'll be able to give you a better idea of what's needed at a later date.

I apologize for the delay, I've got the smeargle ready now. From now on, Dark Void Smeargles will come nicknamed "Tharja". ^_^

I'm afraid your bunnelby was sniped, though. :( Please post another one, and I'll send the smeargle to you.
It is there now. That was about the third or fourth Bunnelby that was sniped. Ugghh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)