IGN: Adrian

Requested: Tyranitar
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: 12 lvl, female
IGN: Eridan

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent to: yiy1156, Mitch.E, Baobabbo, TibbePKMN, viperGTS, BlueRay, TaiCrunch, Ziomauri, ColdingLight, Jebedex, StephXPM, Anki, Ilikebugs, AlphaVoxel, Kanon90, Kairos1993, Kako x2, TheRealGianni, stellar31, Tapu Koko Loko x2, gucci55, krlitoxs, Oberyth (haha, thanks, I'm reaching new levels of mastery!), xBezon, Ebyss, C y 1 x2, forestljwei, Muken, xanperi, robertgnr x2, Drofriz, avdc90, ipin x2, yyy, Squark, Shawn Manwell, Xander22612, callofjilly, TrafalgarvLaw, Leader Wallace, Beee09 and Draelok

Marrilandra : Unfortunately, I couldn't find your Cutiefly, did it maybe get sniped? If not, I noticed your misspelled Amoonguss in your request (1 s), this could be the reason if you had to type in the name on the GTS!

Magikingdra : I couldn't find your Cutiefly either :( Is it possible it got sniped?

Aurora869, Shikdum22, TrafalgarvLaw and Draelok : I'm really sorry, all 10 Landorus & Zapdos have gotten requested before you :( I've never seen stocks go empty that quickly, I feel bad that you requested while it showed full and still couldn't get it. If I find time, I'll time to add more of them a bit later this week so you don't have to wait a week...!

I am using a tyranitar excadrill combo on my vgc doubble team but I have no idea for what other pokemon to use. If anyone has a sugestion i would be happy to hear it! :)
This question is better suited for this thread, but if you would like my personal advice, the first glaring problem of this duo is a common weakness to Ground and Water, so I think Zapdos or Rotom-W would help to be both a switch-in to Ground-type attacks and a threat offensively to them (in the case of Rotom-W anyway, though Landorus-T would also fear HP Ice from Zapdos). Salamence is another good option if you're not using Mega Tyranitar, though in this case you probably would need additional answers to Tapu Fini. You should try to get a Tapu in any case to help control the terrain, and Tapu Bulu is great since it threatens Tapu Fini and the Ground types heavily as well. Bulu's problem with Charizard Y, in return, is handled by your sand core, so they help each other a lot (as long as you have Drill Run on Excadrill and not Earthquake, otherwise your terrain will hurt you...weakening Earthquake is very good for Tyranitar and Excadrill though). Any other Tapu could work as well, especially if you pick Zapdos, then Tapu Fini is an amazing partner. Another option to consider would be Milotic if you haven't picked a Water type from the previous one, since Landorus is trouble for your Sand core, Milotic punishes its Intimidate heavily. Finally, I would look at the top threats and see what is difficult for your team to handle to pick a final member. A Fire type could surely be nice because otherwise Ferrothorn or Celesteela could give you problems, or even opposing Tapu Bulu. Volcarona, Heatran or Incineroar can all be useful there. If you would rather not stack on Water weaknesses, then a powerful neutral attacker like Aegislash could be good too.

These would be my suggestions, but it obviously depends on the type of team you want and how you play, try some things and see what you find the most useful :)

Pokémon requested: Stakataka
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: lv 11 Male
IGN: Sophie

Thank you so much in advance!

Last edited:
Pokémon requested: Ludicolo
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: male, Lvl 1, ultraball
IGN: Reus

Pokémon requested: Politoed
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: female, Lvl 1,ultraball
IGN: CJ

Last edited:
Pokémon requested: Charizard
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: lv 1 female
IGN: Xandre

Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Hello there again!! I actually need a Stakataka for my 1st team I'm planning to make.
  • Pokémon requested: Stakataka
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 11, female Cutiefly in a Great Ball
  • IGN: Ultra Dread
Thanks in advance!!!
I put the same Cutiefly from previous week in the GTS. See quoted request.

Thanks in advance!!

Pokémon requested: Stakataka
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 10 male
IGN: Rob

Pokémon requested: Kommo-o
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 9 male

Pokémon requested: rotom-W
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 9 female

Thanks in advance, you are the best

Last edited:
Requested: Blacephalon
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: lv 1 female
IGN: Aravagantos

If Ghostclowno McHeadsplosiono is partnered with the Pain Heatrain, does Smack Down make sense over HP Ice?

Thanks¡¡

Last edited:
Aurora869, Shikdum22, TrafalgarvLaw and Draelok : I'm really sorry, all 10 Landorus & Zapdos have gotten requested before you :( I've never seen stocks go empty that quickly, I feel bad that you requested while it showed full and still couldn't get it. If I find time, I'll time to add more of them a bit later this week so you don't have to wait a week...!
Well, that was really quick. I'll wait a bit more. Anyway, thanks again for this giveaway. You've done a really good job and many people appreciate it.

Requested: Gengar
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: 10 lvl, female
IGN: Adrian

Requested: Charizard
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: 10 lvl, female
IGN: Eridan

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Pokémon requested: Tyranitar
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 12 male
IGN: Arkham

Really appreciate it!!!

Last edited:
Pokémon requested: heatran
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 1 male (poke ball)
IGN: Ziomauri

Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Pokémon requested: Stakata

Level and gender of the Cutiefly: lv 1 Male

IGN: Luna

As always, thank you so much for running these giveaways! It's a huge help for so many people.

Last edited:
Pokémon requested: charizard
Level and gender of the cutiefly: lvl 16, female
Ign: Battle Axe

Thank you!

Last edited:
Pokémon requested: Gothitelle
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 12, Male
IGN: Sabbio

EDIT: Got it!

Last edited:
Hi again,
Pokémon requested: Scrafty
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 9, Male
IGN: Soul

I found you...
1516103747608.png

Thank you very much.

Last edited:
Pokémon requested: Suicune
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: lv 11 Male
IGN: Teagan

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)