Eisen's Battle-Ready Frenzy [Under renovation]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't need one either eisen I only spent around 20 minutes on it but thanks for the offer! I am already getting the sandslash sets anyway.

It has been discovered today, in the game code, that catching Beldum in a Heavy Ball is simply impossible in Sun and Moon, so it has been removed from my wants list. Two things come to mind:
- I'm very sorry to anyone who spent time trying to catch one for me, especially YourKingSkeletor whom I know actually spent hours trying and even got a shiny in the process. To YourKingSkeletor, I offer any 5 Pokémon from my collection as a compensation, and I offer one to both Ninjacole3 and jedirb whom I misinformed about the possibility of catching it.
- I'm glad that I asked for proof of legitimacy and refused everything that didn't meet those standards. Several people offered me Heavy Ball Beldum coming from various sources I couldn't check, all of them with good intentions of course, but as it turns out, none of them were legit (now we all know!).

Yay! I like Gallade and I'll be glad to add it to my projects list. I'm not sure yet about getting a shiny one, but I don't exclude the possibility. The one downside is that I would RNG it in gen 4 or 5, so it would not be usable on ranked Battle Spot, let me know if you mind because then I will simply not bother :P

Honestly, I avoid actively trying to make any game come down to RNG with confusion moves because confusion is very unreliable, so I will probably never have Teeter Dance on any of my sets. However, if anyone wants this, it's pretty simple to take my Modest Battle Tree set, change the item to a sash, use the move reminder to teach it Teeter Dance, and there you have it! :P
No need to apologize and I'll pass on the apology gift. It was a fun challenge. We may see Legofigure vanish though cuz iirc he gave some to a few ppl.

Edit: I do wonder how I got a single shake once though. It only ever happened once and (not counting a hacker I know and distrust) as far as I know I'm the only one who's seen it. Gonna assume it was a glitch.

Edit 2: All I'll ask is to keep the Heavy Balls for my own use. That cool I'm guessing.

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
No need to apologize and I'll pass on the apology gift. It was a fun challenge. We may see Legofigure vanish though cuz iirc he gave some to a few ppl.

Edit: I do wonder how I got a single shake once though. It only ever happened once and (not counting a hacker I know and distrust) as far as I know I'm the only one who's seen it. Gonna assume it was a glitch.

Edit 2: All I'll ask is to keep the Heavy Balls for my own use. That cool I'm guessing.
Yes, of course, feel free to keep the Heavy Balls! And if you ever change your mind about the 5 Pokémon, the offer will remain there, so don't hesitate!

Hmm, I want to think of a crazy request for you but I'm not sure what yet.
Hahaha, well there isn't any free spot currently, so you have time :P I'm actually a bit stuck on Nidoking right now, I am getting the worst luck with my hatchings, but I'll probably do a request after that's done, so maybe one will open up...soon-ish? I'm a bit scared of the kind of crazy project you want to come up with, though I do like challenges :P Anything for which I need transfer-only moves from Gen 3 would be quite a challenge, especially if it's in a special ball. But in any case, I'm sure you can come up with something interesting :P

Yes, of course, feel free to keep the Heavy Balls! And if you ever change your mind about the 5 Pokémon, the offer will remain there, so don't hesitate!

Hahaha, well there isn't any free spot currently, so you have time :P I'm actually a bit stuck on Nidoking right now, I am getting the worst luck with my hatchings, but I'll probably do a request after that's done, so maybe one will open up...soon-ish? I'm a bit scared of the kind of crazy project you want to come up with, though I do like challenges :P Anything for which I need transfer-only moves from Gen 3 would be quite a challenge, especially if it's in a special ball. But in any case, I'm sure you can come up with something interesting :P
I likely won't change my mind. However, I will challenge you to a 6v6 OU rematch. And thanks for letting me keep the Heavy Balls. If you'd like a Beast Ball Beldum (since Heavy isn't possible) I can get you one BTW. I have one waiting to breed.

Requested:
Timid | Fairy Aura
IVs: 30/x/31/31/27/31 (Hyper trained to 31/x/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Moonblast / Focus Blast / Grass Knot / Psyshock
OT: XYZ
Deposited: Scyther male lv.53
IGN: Fluffy
Message : I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles.
This should be in the giveaway thread btw (since it seems to be a giveaway request)

Well, I definitely need time. I might want something really gimmicky and old school. That would be nice. :)

You gave me some ideas with your last couple sentences, so we will see.>:P

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
My bad. They were lure balls alright. Would love to take one breedject. Mind if I ask if you have Heavy Ball Gible? XD.
Sadly, by now, I only have non-HA breedjects left, the others are all gone :/ I can quickly breed you one with HA using my competitive one, but you wouldn't get the 4 egg moves the breedjects have. Let me know! Also, sorry, I don't have any Gible, but I bet a lot of people have them if you ask in the simple questions thread!

I likely won't change my mind. However, I will challenge you to a 6v6 OU rematch. And thanks for letting me keep the Heavy Balls. If you'd like a Beast Ball Beldum (since Heavy isn't possible) I can get you one BTW. I have one waiting to breed.
Sure, challenge accepted! I'm pretty busy in the next few days, but I might have time on Sunday for that, let me know by PM or VM! Not really interested in the Beldum, but thanks!

Sadly, by now, I only have non-HA breedjects left, the others are all gone :/ I can quickly breed you one with HA using my competitive one, but you wouldn't get the 4 egg moves the breedjects have. Let me know! Also, sorry, I don't have any Gible, but I bet a lot of people have them if you ask in the simple questions thread!

Sure, challenge accepted! I'm pretty busy in the next few days, but I might have time on Sunday for that, let me know by PM or VM! Not really interested in the Beldum, but thanks!
Will do.

It's okay. XD. I just noticed that Baton Pass is not an egg move so it should be fine. :D

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
It's okay. XD. I just noticed that Baton Pass is not an egg move so it should be fine. :D
Alright, bred you one! Would you mind depositing something on the GTS for me to send the Venipede? Let me know by PM or VM!

Do you have a breeject list?
Yup, I do! They are listed on my giveaway thread, at the bottom of the first post, you can request any you want there.

Requested:
Life Orb
Timid | Pressure
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 SpAtk / 4 SpDef / 252 Spe
Spacial Rend / Surf / Thunder / Focus Punch
OT: SUM2013
Note: RNGed in White from a Wondercard of the Summer 2013 Shiny Palkia.

Deposited: Crabrawler female lv.43
IGN: Fluffy
Message: I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles.
(1) this is a giveaway request, post it in giveaway thread.
(2) Since it's a Cherish Ball mon, you have to post your friend code

I dont have any of your wants. I used my monthly free pokemon. Is it possible I can take a BP or is there wany wants you might not have added to the list? I am in need of your Keldeo

I should be getting an Event Surf Pikachu for you tonight, btw Eisen. ^^

Edit: Got it, if you end up wanting it, just let me know!

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
I dont have any of your wants. I used my monthly free pokemon. Is it possible I can take a BP or is there wany wants you might not have added to the list? I am in need of your Keldeo
Hey! I'm actually not sure what you mean by BP, but there isn't something particular I would want right now. I'm always interested in event Pokémon that have exclusive moves and that I missed or didn't have access to, as long as there is a proof of legitimacy. If I may ask, since it seems urgent, what do you need the Keldeo for? If it's crucial to you, maybe I can help in any case, let me know.

I should be getting an Event Surf Pikachu for you tonight, btw Eisen. ^^

Edit: Got it, if you end up wanting it, just let me know!
Hey, that awesome! :D May I ask where/how you got it, and if you were able to get some proof of legitimacy? Sadly, it's one of these Pokémon that a lot of people tend to hack :/

Hey! I'm actually not sure what you mean by BP, but there isn't something particular I would want right now. I'm always interested in event Pokémon that have exclusive moves and that I missed or didn't have access to, as long as there is a proof of legitimacy. If I may ask, since it seems urgent, what do you need the Keldeo for? If it's crucial to you, maybe I can help in any case, let me know.

:/
I mean Breeding Project by BP. I only have a moon cartridge so no special pokes here my other cartridges were lost in a accident. I want the Keldeo for my rated battles team last poke I need.

Hey, that awesome! :D May I ask where/how you got it, and if you were able to get some proof of legitimacy? Sadly, it's one of these Pokémon that a lot of people tend to hack :/
No proof of legitimacy, but off one of the Trade Shops on pokecommunity, a community I've been apart of for a long time. I can probably have someone do a hack check if you like.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
I mean Breeding Project by BP. I only have a moon cartridge so no special pokes here my other cartridges were lost in a accident. I want the Keldeo for my rated battles team last poke I need.
Oh, rated battles on Battle Spot? I'm pretty sure Keldeo is banned there (and also any Pokémon without the pentagon or cross marker). Or did you mean something different?

No proof of legitimacy, but off one of the Trade Shops on pokecommunity, a community I've been apart of for a long time. I can probably have someone do a hack check if you like.
Ah, sadly, there isn't any way to verify for sure whether something is hacked or not, especially for event Pokémon. Would you mind asking the person you got it from where they got it? Tracing the source is usually the best way to be sure! Also, if you could give me information about the nature and IVs, it could help. If the IVs aren't flawless, the odds of it being hacked are much lower. One last thing, what would you like for it in return?

CMT for Tapu Fini, and Kyogre please.
Hey! Sorry, I wasn't able to find anything I would be interested in :/ But just in case you hadn't seen, you can get either the Fini or Kyogre for free from my giveaway this month, the link is in my signature! By the way, nice mascot, Togekiss is awesome :)

Hey! Sorry, I wasn't able to find anything I would be interested in :/ But just in case you hadn't seen, you can get either the Fini or Kyogre for free from my giveaway this month, the link is in my signature! By the way, nice mascot, Togekiss is awesome :)
Oh, Im sorry I don't have anything to your liking. I'll work on getting something for you. In the meantime, thank you very much for your giveaway offer. I'll make sure to check it out. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)