Eisen's Battle-Ready Frenzy [Under renovation]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
If you need a Phione to start (not sure if the Manaphy is still breedable or if you have one) I can give you mine. Just send it back when you get an egg.
Thanks for offering! Won't be needed though, I have a living dex in my Pokébank boxes :P

Hey, hope this is the correct thread.

I would love to trade for your Silvally!
What do you want in return, since you don't want anything specific. Just tell me and I will see what I can do ! :)

Hi interested in the Modest Phero. I have a thread that you can check out, but I havent updated it with Gen 7 stuff yet. Alternatively, I can offer services or whatever else you may want. Please PM me if you're interested!

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey, hope this is the correct thread.

I would love to trade for your Silvally!
What do you want in return, since you don't want anything specific. Just tell me and I will see what I can do ! :)
As you say, I don't really want anything specific for the moment... I'm always interested in event Pokémon or transferred ones that have moves I cannot obtain by myself, or are in matching balls I also cannot obtain myself. Anything I can do by myself I always prefer to do, so it's hard to find things to trade for, sorry :/

Hi interested in the Modest Phero. I have a thread that you can check out, but I havent updated it with Gen 7 stuff yet. Alternatively, I can offer services or whatever else you may want. Please PM me if you're interested!
I found one thing which I may be interested in, the event Genesect, which I assume was RNGed. However, I would like to know if you RNGed it yourself (and if so, how you got the event Wondercard), and if not, who you received it from. In any case, you might be interested in checking my giveaway (link is in my signature), since you can get the Pheromosa for free there if you prefer :)

Woops, I'm late again....dangit...:/
Sorry :(

As you say, I don't really want anything specific for the moment... I'm always interested in event Pokémon or transferred ones that have moves I cannot obtain by myself, or are in matching balls I also cannot obtain myself. Anything I can do by myself I always prefer to do, so it's hard to find things to trade for, sorry :/

I found one thing which I may be interested in, the event Genesect, which I assume was RNGed. However, I would like to know if you RNGed it yourself (and if so, how you got the event Wondercard), and if not, who you received it from. In any case, you might be interested in checking my giveaway (link is in my signature), since you can get the Pheromosa for free there if you prefer :)

Sorry :(
Then..I unfortunately don't have anything valuable for you :/

Edit: may I request it in March ?

Last edited:
Hello!
I have a beast ball vgc ready garchomp, as well as an alolan muk to trade. I would like the timid tapu koko or the

Hey Eisen!

I was looking through a bunch of your rules and I saw something about "matching balls". I was wondering if you could clarify what that means?
Although, from what I've observed, it seems that Pokemon in their "matching balls" have the same color scheme.
I could be right, I could be wrong. Also, how do you determine what Pokeball matches the color scheme of a Pokemon?

Just a question from a rookie to a veteran :)

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Hello!
I have a beast ball vgc ready garchomp, as well as an alolan muk to trade. I would like the timid tapu koko or the
Hmm, something tells me you sent your message before you had finished writing it, but unfortunately, I am not interested in Garchomp or Muk. Thanks for offering though! If you would like the Tapu Koko, check out my giveaway, you could get it there!

Hey Eisen!

I was looking through a bunch of your rules and I saw something about "matching balls". I was wondering if you could clarify what that means?
Although, from what I've observed, it seems that Pokemon in their "matching balls" have the same color scheme.
I could be right, I could be wrong. Also, how do you determine what Pokeball matches the color scheme of a Pokemon?

Just a question from a rookie to a veteran :)
Good question! Matching balls is a very subjective thing. I like when the ball matches the colour pattern of the Pokémon, like the ball truly belongs with that Pokémon. Sometimes, a matching theme can be nice too (for example, Dusk Balls for spooky Pokémon). With the updated animations when a Pokémon comes out of their ball, matching balls are even nicer this generation when used in battle (for example, a pink puff appears when a Pokémon comes out of a Dream Ball).
But ultimately, what matches well with what is a matter of personal taste, there really isn't any set rule! :P

Hmm, something tells me you sent your message before you had finished writing it, but unfortunately, I am not interested in Garchomp or Muk. Thanks for offering though! If you would like the Tapu Koko, check out my giveaway, you could get it there!

Good question! Matching balls is a very subjective thing. I like when the ball matches the colour pattern of the Pokémon, like the ball truly belongs with that Pokémon. Sometimes, a matching theme can be nice too (for example, Dusk Balls for spooky Pokémon). With the updated animations when a Pokémon comes out of their ball, matching balls are even nicer this generation when used in battle (for example, a pink puff appears when a Pokémon comes out of a Dream Ball).
But ultimately, what matches well with what is a matter of personal taste, there really isn't any set rule! :P
Yes sorry, it clipped halfway.
Thank you anyway!

Ok! I did not RNG the Genesect myself. I also cannot remember who did. If its important to you, I can scrounge up my trade history. Let me know!

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Ok! I did not RNG the Genesect myself. I also cannot remember who did. If its important to you, I can scrounge up my trade history. Let me know!
Yes, I would appreciate that! I just want to make sure the Wondercard was actually obtained in Japan and not injected from another source. Thanks!

I have a 31/29/31/x/29/31, timid, green minior in a premier ball, breed by me. The timid isn't very good for it, but you might find a use for it. Would you like to make a trade for it?

Edit: I accidentally brought it while searching for a 6IV ditto and got it to lvl 11 and 1 speed iv...

No problem

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
I have a 31/29/31/x/29/31, timid, green minior in a premier ball, breed by me. The timid isn't very good for it, but you might find a use for it. Would you like to make a trade for it?

Edit: I accidentally brought it while searching for a 6IV ditto and got it to lvl 11 and 1 speed iv...
I'll pass, as I'd rather breed my own Minior when I decide to add it to my collection, but thank you for offering!

Mr. Kream : I finished your project, your 30/30/30/30/30/30 Ditto is now waiting in my boxes! :) PM or VM me to arrange a trade (you can also deposit something on the GTS).

------

And with that, a new spot has opened on the request list! Please be aware, however, that I might slow down on the pace I do requests in the next few weeks, as I am really hoping to get some progress done with my Competitive Dex project, which is coming along nicely but a little too slow. If you would like to grab the 3rd request slot, make sure you are in no hurry! :)

Oh, you're right! I kind of assumed it did, oops!
Sweet, a PM is probably easier for me so I'll leave one now.

hmm, I saw the giveaway,but got rather greedy, CMT for the HP Fire Lele and ICE Koko please :)

ps: havent updated in a while,but everything has been transfered to SuMo

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
hmm, I saw the giveaway,but got rather greedy, CMT for the HP Fire Lele and ICE Koko please :)

ps: havent updated in a while,but everything has been transfered to SuMo
Hey! I found a few things I would be interested in on your thread, but I do not have a HP Ice Tapu Koko :P Let me know if you would like to do a trade anyway for the Tapu Lele, or if you would rather get it from the giveaway.

Hey! I found a few things I would be interested in on your thread, but I do not have a HP Ice Tapu Koko :P Let me know if you would like to do a trade anyway for the Tapu Lele, or if you would rather get it from the giveaway.
thought 30/30/31/31/31/31 yielded ice,but i'll take HP Dragon,let me know what you'ld like :)

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
thought 30/30/31/31/31/31 yielded ice,but i'll take HP Dragon,let me know what you'ld like :)
Hehe, close, if the 30 in HP was in Def instead it would have been. I'm interested in the Dream Ball Mawile, Ralts and Cottonee, how does that sound?

Hehe, close, if the 30 in HP was in Def instead it would have been. I'm interested in the Dream Ball Mawile, Ralts and Cottonee, how does that sound?
i have no idea where my Dream Ball Mawile is atm,but I can get the others for you. xD

help me find something else just in case I cant find it?

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
i have no idea where my Dream Ball Mawile is atm,but I can get the others for you. xD

help me find something else just in case I cant find it?
There was nothing else I was interested in, but no worries, we can do the trade for just the Ralts and Cottonee. If you ever find the Mawile, just let me know! :P

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
ok,so you ok with breedject or you want something fancy?
Random breedjects are absolutely fine :) I have to go now for a while, but let when know when you would be available to do the trade by PM, I'll answer you when I'm back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)