Eisen's Battle-Ready Frenzy [Under renovation]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I was wondering whether you wanted any of my competitive Pokemon so you could clone them and give them away for your giveaway

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey, I was wondering whether you wanted any of my competitive Pokemon so you could clone them and give them away for your giveaway
That's a very generous offer, but I'm more comfortable offering only things I'm 100% responsible for, this way I know for sure there hasn't been any hacking involved.

But if you would like to distribute your Pokémon to the community, that's an awesome gesture and I wouldn't mind cloning/distributing your Pokémon if you want to set up your own giveaway. Just let me know if you decide to do that and we can work out the details by PM.

That's a very generous offer, but I'm more comfortable offering only things I'm 100% responsible for, this way I know for sure there hasn't been any hacking involved.

But if you would like to distribute your Pokémon to the community, that's an awesome gesture and I wouldn't mind cloning/distributing your Pokémon if you want to set up your own giveaway. Just let me know if you decide to do that and we can work out the details by PM.
Sweet as I'll hit you up sometime then :)

Leftovers
Bold | Multiscale
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 SpDef
Toxic / Ice Beam / Roost / Whirlwind
Note: Caught on the Dream Radar, RNGed in White 2.

Interested in this Lugia. I can offer you a shiny Espeed Entei, this one is actually good.

EDIT: Entei's IVs and stuff
31 31 31 31 31 31
Adamant
OT: WIN2011

Also interested in your Impish celebi, becuase I missed that celebi event and my mega CharX needs a setter and a good grass type, excluding serperior

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Leftovers
Bold | Multiscale
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 SpDef
Toxic / Ice Beam / Roost / Whirlwind
Note: Caught on the Dream Radar, RNGed in White 2.

Interested in this Lugia. I can offer you a shiny Espeed Entei, this one is actually good.

EDIT: Entei's IVs and stuff
31 31 31 31 31 31
Adamant
OT: WIN2011

Also interested in your Impish celebi, becuase I missed that celebi event and my mega CharX needs a setter and a good grass type, excluding serperior
Sounds great to me! You're allowed to get something new for October in my giveaway, so you can get either the Lugia or the Celebi as the trade, and the other as giveaway (I don't mind which). My FC is 0619-6325-7591, tell me when you got time to do the trade.

Sounds great to me! You're allowed to get something new for October in my giveaway, so you can get either the Lugia or the Celebi as the trade, and the other as giveaway (I don't mind which). My FC is 0619-6325-7591, tell me when you got time to do the trade.
Cool, I'll need a bit to get it cloned tho

Also, I'll switch out the celebi for something else. I'll edit with the mon I want

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Not at all lmfao ^^'
Can I take your bold yveltal so plus your hoopa vs Mewtwo and Darkrai? :)
Sounds fair! I added your FC, mine is 0619-6325-7591, are you available to do the trade at the moment, or do you need some time before?

Edit: Oops actually I'm getting an error from your FC, is it possible your sig has an error?

Last edited:
Sounds fair! I added your FC, mine is 0619-6325-7591, are you available to do the trade at the moment, or do you need some time before?

Edit: Oops actually I'm getting an error from your FC, is it possible your sig has an error?
Oh yes it's 5043! I was asleep tbh!
Edit: added you :)

Last edited:
Cool, I'll need a bit to get it cloned tho

Also, I'll switch out the celebi for something else. I'll edit with the mon I want
Idk what I'll want, so we can just do the trade for the lugia.

I also have that same event raikou with his event moves. Do you want to know his stats and stuff?

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Idk what I'll want, so we can just do the trade for the lugia.

I also have that same event raikou with his event moves. Do you want to know his stats and stuff?
Yeah, I'm interested!

Let me know when you want to do the trade. I'm around now for a few hours and I'll be here tomorrow at the same time too.

Oh yes it's 5043! I was asleep tbh!
Edit: added you :)
Alright, added you back! The Yveltal and Hoopa are ready for whenever you want to do the trade. I assume you are in UTC+2, so I should be around tomorrow in the morning and early afternoon (your time).

Yeah, I'm interested!

Let me know when you want to do the trade. I'm around now for a few hours and I'll be here tomorrow at the same time too.

Alright, added you back! The Yveltal and Hoopa are ready for whenever you want to do the trade. I assume you are in UTC+2, so I should be around tomorrow in the morning and early afternoon (your time).
I'm actually kinda busy this week. Would you mind trading this sunday? Saturday, I have a date~

Yeah, I'm interested!

I'm ready if you are! Im gmt +1 yes. ^^

Hi! I just want to know how you are so organised and good at hunting. Is it training? Is it plain perseverance? Do you a scratching thought in your brain giving you energy to help others? I want you to know how valuable you are to the world and especially this forum. Thanks in advance! I hope for that Aegislash too!

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Hi! I just want to know how you are so organised and good at hunting. Is it training? Is it plain perseverance? Do you a scratching thought in your brain giving you energy to help others? I want you to know how valuable you are to the world and especially this forum. Thanks in advance! I hope for that Aegislash too!
Thank you for these kind words! I'm afraid I don't fully understand what you mean by "hunting" - do you mean the process of breeding and training? Also, if you are not in a hurry, I'll be glad to add Aegislash to my projects.

Hey wanted to request something for your breeding projects if you're ok with it. Not really a competitive pokemon in this day and age but really love it.
Typhlosion - Timid with HP Grass and Eruption?

Would you be amenable to breeding that in your projects?

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Hey wanted to request something for your breeding projects if you're ok with it. Not really a competitive pokemon in this day and age but really love it.
Typhlosion - Timid with HP Grass and Eruption?

Would you be amenable to breeding that in your projects?
Yup, that's a great request, added!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)