Duke of Fortress' Artworks

Hello, everyone! It's Duke. I'm an emote artist who dabbles in both digital and traditional mediums.

Today, I'm excited to showcase a selection of my past creations. Currently, I focus on creating emotes for platforms like Discord, among others. However, prior to this, I primarily worked on traditional artworks and occasionally dabbled in digital art. Throughout this collection, you'll witness the evolution of my skills and the progress I've made over the years as an artist. I sincerely hope you all find enjoyment in this journey!

Some of my recent traditional artworks:

1. Giyuu Tomioka from Demon Slayer

Anime has been a passion of mine for as long as I can remember, and one particular series that has captured the hearts of many is Demon Slayer. Joining the ranks of devoted fans, I decided to pay tribute to this incredible show by drawing my favorite character, Giyuu Tomioka.

When creating this artwork, I delved into various fandoms and fanarts, carefully selecting the ones that resonated with me the most. Using traditional techniques, I brought Giyuu to life on paper, infusing the piece with my own personal touch. Inspired by a friend, I incorporated a 3D cutting style, adding a unique dimension to the artwork. I hope you all like it!

Giyuu Tomioka.png

2. Galarian Legendary Birds

Most of the time I just pick the official art and draw, and this is one of them. I was extremely excited as soon as the legendaries were dropped, and I knew I had to draw them. Really like how it turned out, and gave it the same 3D cut after my previous attempt turned out to be a success.

Legendary Trio.png

3. G-Max Urshifu

In the same excitement I did this piece, especially because the new mechanic hyped me up a lot, and these designs go HARD. Was pretty satisfied with how this turned out as well.

G-max Urshifu.png

So these were my most recent traditional works. I hope you liked them!

Now for my Digital artworks, I mostly do chibi style emotes commissions and some of them I just did for fun so I could use that in my sample sheets. Here's some of them. Enjoy!

Obviously the first one I ever did was of my favorite character Gary lol. Went for the most basic expression that I could spam regularly in chat LOL

GaryHeart.png

This one is a commission I did for a friend. It's with her OC doing a cute little cheer pose.
NaoCheer_.png

Lelouch from Code Geass. As a friend's birthday gift who loved Lelouch

MoorriHeart1.png

This one I drew for an emote contest in the Pokemon Masters EX Discord. Ended up winning. It is Palentine's Serena costume from the game.

PSerenaDrool.png

Did a nosebleed one too, a much needed expression every community should at least have :p
Who else can pull it off better than Shelly?

Shelly1-2.png

Last emote but not the least, Lusamine in her sygna suit costume from the PMEx game with an expression fitting her bossy personality.

SSLusamineGun.png

(Feel free to add/use all the above emotes by the way, no issues!)

Now, I will give a throwback to my old little self, when I wouldn't have as much resources or the concentration when I would draw.

Presenting a collection of my artworks from years ago!
Shoto Todoroki.png

Lillie.png
Mega Lucario.png
Ash vs Gary.png
Mega Rayquaza.png
Lapras - GX.png
Lance and Dragonite.png
Solgaleo.png
Arceus.png
Togekiss.png

That's all for now. I'll continue to draw and update this thread as soon as I finish a piece. Thank you for staying till the end!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)