Drop Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

EV

Banned deucer.
Oh god I hope this hasn't been suggested or I'm just blind D:

Does the forum software support such a feature where users can save their exported teams similar to a chat conversation but just with themselves a.k.a. a drop box? Yes I know pastebin exists and all that, but this would be nice to have when you log in from any device without going to another website to grab a team that you made on a different computer. You just log into Smogon like usual and copy any teams you made at work/at your friend's house/on the tablet/etc and paste them into Showdown.

That would be a nice idea for every forum. Or maybe a common Drop Box where every user can reserve their single post to get their teams in and save the post's link to their browser.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
AFAIK the closest thing you can find is a PM with someone who left the conversation. Shouldn't be too hard to find someone willing to drop from a conversation the second they're invited.

Redew

κακκῶ σεαυτόν
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
At this time I don't think that this is possible. Maybe in the future!

Reactions: EV
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)