DPPt team

This is my first team on smogon ,please can you rate it?
Weezing (M) @ Black Sludge
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 180 Def / 76 SAtk / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Flamethrower
- Thunderbolt
- Sludgebomb
- Pain split
This is a specially defensive weezing.he can take many hits even psychic ones too.He isn't the real lead it's an opponent's trap:naughty:
He can attack almost every type of pokemon.when i think he will be attacked by a strong special attack i use pain split.

Forretress (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 112 HP / 144 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Gyro Ball
- Spikes
- Toxic Spikes
- Stealth Rock
Here's my real lead first stealth rock,t.spikes,spikes then some damage with gyroball.

Venusaur (M) @ Black Sludge
Trait: Overgrow
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 SDef
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Sludgebomb
- GigaDrain
- Sleep powder
- Leech seed
My first pokemon in red on my gb i remember when he was a bulbasaur:heart:
Anyways now in DPPt he's a mighty venusaur.
Pretty simple moveset:first use sleep powder then leech seed ath the end sludgebomb for a good damage or gigadrain for recovering energy.

Slowking (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Own Tempo
EVs: 76 HP / 180 SAtk / 252 SDef
- CalmMind
- Psychic
- Slack off
- Surf
My special wall ,tank,set upper all in one.His role is to take fire type attacks.he can recover energy,and attack as well ,wow:pimp:

Butterfree (M) @ Insect Plate
Trait: Compoundeyes
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 128 SDef / 124 Spd
- Sleep powder
- Dream eater
- Bug buzz
- Stun spore
A butterfree!? yes a butterfree he is usefull he can use one of the 2 powders .If the sleep one is used he can use dram eater for recover some energy or use bug buzz.:toast:

Porygon2 @ Leftovers
Trait: Trace
EVs: 4 HP / 100 Def / 252 SAtk / 152 SDef
- Thunderbolt
- Ice beam
- Tri Attack
- Recover
Yes my rubber:heart::toast: ducky it can demolish the opponent team with is good coverage.When he seems to be knoked out he can recover energy and strike back with stabbed tri attack:naughty:

Good to see a new 4th gen team. This team is definitely exciting, looks like something I might use myself. As you may have guessed by my avatar, I practically live for UU.

Weezing is very solid, black sludge is an excellent item for all but squishy Poison Pokemon. Good type coverage with the attacks. I'd consider Explosion over Pain split, as once Weezing is about dead, it will do more damage (and be more dramatic!).

Forretress and Gyro Ball were made to be together, it is hard to think of a better user for this skill. However, I don't agree with the other moves. Even a tank like him is unlikely to survive long enough to drop 3 traps AND use Gyro since Fire can wipe him out. Have one or two traps and mix in Rapid Spin. As a lead, this guy can lay traps and get rid of the enemy's.

Venusaur is a good pokemon for this team, but the moveset could use some tweaks to get the most out of him. Overgrowth gives Venusaur to clean house with strong grass attacks at low HP, so we definitely need a harder hitting move for him. If you are planning to sleep the enemy, don't bother with poisoning attacks (get rid of Toxic Spikes too). I know you want to use both of Venusaur's STAB types, but Poison is only effective against Grass, so its not needed.

Slowking is a good wall. This guy will allow you good type coverage with Psychic and Surf, with good resistances and healing. I wouldn't change anything on him.

Butterfree is another interesting choice, and I'm happy to see a different item (the only pokemon with something different), but its not going to do much for this team as is. Butterfree isn't exactly a powerhouse, so the plate might not make much difference. I wouldn't bother with Dream Eater since it wont be that strong and won't be boosted by the plate, therefore not healing much. There are lots of options for the fourth move, depending on what you want to do with this guy. Whirlwind if you want to spread more status effects or a different special attack for more type coverage. Energy Ball is a good one.

Porygon 2 is one of my favorite pokemon!! Very excited to see this here. Nice Bolt/Beamer set. Give him Download instead of Trace if possible, since a boost to Spec A would make a world of difference for this guy. Leftovers is very much not needed, especially since he has Recover. Try Life Orb instead, or another damage boosting item.

You have all the right players, just some tweaks and this time will rock. Also, get more diverse items. I'd like to see only one of each item on your team to keep things from getting predictable. In a good battle, some of these guys are going to faint in 2/3 attacks with or without leftovers, so give them something that will let them make a difference while they are out. Berries aren't a bad choice really, especially since in player battles the items are refunded after the battle.

michael

m as in mancy
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Honestly, this team is not competitive, lacks adequate descriptions, and seems to lack a knowledge of the metagame. I'm sorry, but I can't rate this team and I'm sure that others won't be able to either.

Yeah, like I said, it needs some work. But with some tweaks to moves and items it should work. His selection of Pokemon wasn't bad.

Sorry for the descriptions i'm italian and i dont know many english words,pratically i dont know what to say.if i post in italian you have to translate it and it isn't a good idea it would take a lot of time.

well if forretress is OU i can use Omastar
Omastar (F) @ Splash Plate
Trait: Shell Armor
EVs: 120 HP / 252 Def / 136 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Spikes
- Surf
Only to replace forretress this pokemon have the same role.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)