Doubles Doubles Sample Teams

Mishimono

mish mish
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
DPL Champion
SM Battle Spot Doubles Sample Teams Thread
Approved by Hulavuta, overview borrowed from dogknees singles sample thread
Welcome! The purpose of this thread is to archive SM Battle Spot Doubles teams that have had significant battling success, which intend to help beginner and intermediate players get assimilated to the metagame. As teambuilding in Battle Spot Doubles is no easy feat and often quite daunting to users, having a trustworthy foundation to work from can be very beneficial. For doubles discussion use this thread http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/doubles-general-discussion-thread.3595001/

Guidelines: All users are welcome to submit a sample team if they believe it has potential, but must include the following;
  • An importable version of the team
  • A brief explanation of each Pokemon's role in the team and an overview of how the team works
  • Replays from showdown or in-game ladder are useful to show proof of your teams success
  • I will add worthy teams to the OP after talking to other BSD players.
  • While not needed a QR code for the team could also be useful if you want players to try out your team on cartridge
Teams:
flarz's Sand Offense

Salamence @ Salamencite
Ability: Intimidate
Level: 50
EVs: 212 Atk / 44 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Double-Edge
- Hyper Voice
- Protect

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Rock Slide
- Crunch
- Ice Beam
- Fire Blast

Excadrill @ Groundium Z
Ability: Sand Rush
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Protect

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 SpD / 1 Spe
EVs: 244 HP / 92 Def / 148 SpA / 24 SpD
Ability: Analytic
Sassy Nature
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Recover
- Toxic

Tapu Koko @ Life Orb
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Dazzling Gleam
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Protect

Amoonguss @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 92 Def / 164 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Spore
- Rage Powder
- Energy Ball
- Protect
This team uses its hyper offensive pressure to overpower the opponent and take games quickly. Oftentimes, just one read is all it will take for this offensive team to be able to steamroll the other trainer. Obviously, Tyranitar and Excadrill form the sand core, which got a buff this generation since Excadrill can use a strong ground move (Tectonic Rage) with Tyranitar still on the field. Salamence and Tapu Koko are used to add on to the offensive Pressure and provide type coverage, while Porygon2 is meant to deal with slower teams and Amoonguss is the Trick Room check that any fast paced team needs. Obviously at first glance Tapu Koko and Amoonguss together look rather counter-intuitive, but I've played 50+ games with this team (peaking at mid 1800s), and not once did I run into this issue. This is mostly because Tapu Koko and Amoonguss support the offensive core in very different ways, and are rarely brought to the same game.

Mishimono and Demantoid 's Metagross offense

Metagross-Mega @ Metagrossite
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Zen Headbutt
- Protect
- Ice Punch

Tapu Lele @ Life Orb
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Moonblast
- Taunt
- Psychic
- Protect

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Rock Slide
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Superpower

Hydreigon @ Dragonium Z
Ability: Levitate
Modest Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor
- Tailwind
- Protect

Heatran @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 44 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 204 Spe
Modest Nature
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power
- Heat Wave
- Protect

Gastrodon-East @ Expert Belt
Ability: Sticky Hold
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 27 Spe
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Protect
This is Mega Metagross team that Demantoid and I used to reach high 1800s in game. It was built around Metagross and Tapu Lele and adding mons to help kill their checks. Landorus-T is the first mon to help remove checks such as steel and fire-types and is just overall a very good pokemon in BSD. Hydreigon also has very good synergy with the team removing fire and steel types for Metagross and Lele as well as beating ghosts like Gengar. Heatran adds another flying and fairy resist as well as a fire immunity which helps with the overall synergy of the team. Lastly Gastodon was added because the team needed something else to check water-types and Gastrodon really helps the matchup by redirecting water moves, it is also fairly slow which can help improve the Trick Room matchup.

Last edited:
SAND SQUAD

This team uses its hyper offensive pressure to overpower the opponent and take games quickly. Oftentimes, just one read is all it will take for this offensive team to be able to steamroll the other trainer. Obviously, Tyranitar and Excadrill form the sand core, which got a buff this generation since Excadrill can use a strong ground move (Tectonic Rage) with Tyranitar still on the field. Salamence and Tapu Koko are used to add on to the offensive Pressure and provide type coverage, while Porygon2 is meant to deal with slower teams and Amoonguss is the Trick Room check that any fast paced team needs. Obviously at first glance Tapu Koko and Amoonguss together look rather counter-intuitive, but I've played 50+ games with this team (peaking at mid 1800s), and not once did I run into this issue. This is mostly because Tapu Koko and Amoonguss support the offensive core in very different ways, and are rarely brought to the same game.

Salamence @ Salamencite
Naive Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Double-Edge
- Hyper Voice
- Protect

Mixed Salamence, because Double-Edge hits like a truck and Hyper Voice will pick up 3HKOs on almost anything in the metagame that doesn't resist it, making it great for getting in fast chip damage. The Dragon Dance option is a little weird, but I felt like I never used Draco Meteor or Earthquake and at +1 I can outspeed both positive Tapu Koko and Pheromosa. EVs don't really serve a purpose other than slightly increasing the output of both attacks.

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Serious Nature
- Rock Slide
- Crunch
- Ice Beam
- Fire Blast

Excadrill @ Groundium Z
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Protect

I'm gonna cover these two together, because they really do go hand in hand with each other. Leading both at the same time puts so much pressure onto your opponent to make switches that will put them in a decent position, and most of the time these are rather obvious. For example, if I were to lead Excadrill and Tyranitar against Kangaskhan and Tapu Koko, I can reasonably expect Landorus-T to come in, and Ice Beam into the Tapu Koko slot to either knock it out outright or pick it up the following turn with Excadrill. As mentioned in the overview, Excadrill's power increased greatly this generation with the access to a 180 BP Tectonic Rage that KOs even Tapu Lele. Steel coverage is also appreciated with the influx of fairies.

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
Sassy Nature
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Recover
- Toxic

Porygon2 is very strong against certain bulkier Pokemon, such as Cresselia as it can Toxic stall it out. Analytic paired with the investment ensures a KO on Landorus and hidden power ground will make quick work of Heatran and Blade-Aegislash. Overall, this is a good pick against more standard Kangaskhan / Tapu Fini / Cresselia compositions, and a solid mon in general. It's better than Cress since its form of Recovery isn't nerfed by Sand.

Tapu Koko @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Dazzling Gleam
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Protect

Tapu Koko is a great addition to the sand composition. While last generation people used Rotom-Wash to deal with bulky waters and have Levitate, Tapu Koko's raw power and great speed complement the duo of Tyranitar and Excadrill so well. Hidden Power Ice is great for picking up opposing Landorus-T and Mega Salamence, which the core struggles against. Dazzling Gleam allows for a reliable spread move that picks up decent chip damage.

Amoonguss @ Sitrus Berry
Relaxed Nature
- Spore
- Rage Powder
- Energy Ball/Giga Drain
- Protect

Standard Amoonguss. I prefer Energy Ball to Giga Drain, but it's really the user's choice. Amoonguss allows not only to fill the role of a Trick Room check, but to redirect Fighting-type attacks away from Tyranitar and Excadrill and aid Salamence in setting up Dragon Dances. All in all, Amoonguss is one of the best support Pokemon in the game, and certainly the best for this team.

Here's a replay where I used the team's fast mode to take on one of the more standard cores: GVUG-WWWW-WWW5-CRAV

Super fun match with good play on both sides, we were both around high 1700s when this match took place

(importable)
Salamence @ Salamencite
Naive Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Double-Edge
- Hyper Voice
- Protect

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Serious Nature
- Rock Slide
- Crunch
- Ice Beam
- Fire Blast

Excadrill @ Groundium Z
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Protect

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
Sassy Nature
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Recover
- Toxic

Tapu Koko @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Dazzling Gleam
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Protect

Amoonguss @ Sitrus Berry
Relaxed Nature
- Spore
- Rage Powder
- Energy Ball
- Protect

Last edited:

Pelipper is an outstanding support with the moves Wide Guard and Tailwind. Under Timid Nature, Pelipper outspeeds Adamant Tapu Bulu and usually KO ones without Assault Vest (AV). Pelipper also has a high chance to KO non-AV Ludicolo, too, but seriously, AV sets are annoying. In order improve my matchup against these Grass-types and the Fairy-types that threaten Kingdra, I decided to use Mega Gengar. Its ability Shadow Tag is quite useful for trapping alternative weather setters and TR setters as well. The Pokemon that takes advantage of Rain is Kingdra, and it utilizes Waterium Z for a guaranteed "nuke". It also has Draco Meteor for a "second nuke". (No jokes intended.)

The second half the team are all dedicated-checks to Charizard-Mega-Y (Zard) although the Rain duo does a good job of that anyways. Nevertheless, Landorus-T was mainly selected for its ability Intimidate, and to KO Kangaskhan-Mega and Tyranitar. Next up, I selected Tapu Koko to deal with bulky Water-types; mons like Tapu Fini, Milotic, and Suicune "walls" the Rain core and can issue a problem to them. Tapu Koko also serves as a nice check to Salamence-Mega and Landorus-T. Remember, Tapu Koko survives EQ (-1) and Pelipper can use Wide Guard as a safer alternative. My last selection is Heatran because I have a habit of having a Ferrothorn check in Rain Teams and a Steel-type in just about any teams. It's worth mentioning that Tapu Koko and Heatran are also effective against Celesteela and occasional Spore users.

Usually, the description stops here, but I utilized other sets in the past as well. For example, there has been times when I used Tapu Koko as a manual Rain setter. Since it was naturally fast and had various supports in the team, I had no problem with using Rain Dance in front of a lone Tyranitar or Zard. I have also used Heatran to lure Water-types as well. By giving Heatran Grassium Z and using Solar Beam as its base move, it gave the team a better matchup against Gastrodon and Water-types overall. In a sense, Grassium Z allowed Heatran to be a more integrated member of the team. Well, to make a long description short, changes were made because preferences changed, and perhaps the change in the metagame impacted that. Nevertheless, both versions are still usable; it just depends what you prioritize more.

GOD USOPP (Gengar-Mega) @ Gengarite
Ability: Cursed Body
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Taunt
- Protect

X (Pelipper) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Drizzle
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Wide Guard
- Tailwind
- Protect

Shanks (Kingdra) @ Waterium Z
Ability: Swift Swim
Modest Nature
- Muddy Water
- Draco Meteor
- Hydro Pump
- Protect

Kaido (Landorus-Therian) @ Choice Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Superpower
- U-turn
- Rock Slide

White Beard (Tapu Koko) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Dazzling Gleam
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Protect

Big Mom (Heatran) @ Leftovers
EVs: 48 HP / 208 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Flamethrower
- Earth Power
- Substitute
- Protect

GOD USOPP (Gengar-Mega) @ Gengarite
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Taunt
- Protect

X (Pelipper) @ Focus Sash
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Wide Guard
- Tailwind
- Protect

Shanks (Kingdra) @ Mystic Water
Modest Nature
- Muddy Water
- Draco Meteor
- Ice Beam
- Protect

Kaido (Landorus-Therian) @ Choice Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Superpower
- U-turn
- Rock Slide

White Beard (Tapu Koko) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Dazzling Gleam
- Protect
- Rain Dance

Big Mom (Heatran) @ Grassium Z
EVs: 48 HP / 208 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Flamethrower
- Earth Power
- Solar Beam
- Protect

Mishimono

mish mish
DPL Champion
Added in flarz's team. I'll be willing to add in test bots if I can see some results and replays of it doing well

e: For Test bots team the Tran evs aren't made for Level 50

Last edited:
I added a Metagross team Demantoid and I used to reach 1800s on the in game ladder
Proof of scores: https://imgur.com/OyZYonH, http://imgur.com/a/XHeep
Some replays: 3JKW-WWWW-WWW5-N7SL, GBSG-WWWW-WWW5-N7SR, HMAW-WWWW-WWW5-N7SV, JKMW-WWWW-WWW5-N7T2
You sexy bastards, MegaGross/Lele/Hydra is exactly what I've been toying with on and off.
Char-Y is too fucking obnoxious to obtain and they made all the other good megas non-obtainable. Mence and Metagross is all that's left ffs.
Might steal the above, except the Heatan, cuz fuck Heatran. :P

Theorymon

Have a wonderful day, wahoo!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I know its been a while since anyone posted here, but I'm curious: anyone know any good blogs for high rated Doubles teams from last season? I'm trying to organize some people to recreate high ranking teams via QR codes, and I want to make sure Doubles doesn't get left out!

Mishimono

mish mish
DPL Champion
This will be my first post, and I hope that you enjoy my team. It is a Zapdos Heatran Fini balance core, backed by offense from AV Lando, Khan, and Sash Bisharp.

Marriah (Kangaskhan-Mega) @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Sucker Punch
- Low Kick
- Double-Edge

Tapu Finna (Tapu Fini) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 20 Def / 164 SpA / 44 SpD / 28 Spe
Modest Nature
- Muddy Water
- Hydro Pump
- Moonblast
- Dazzling Gleam

Sieger (Landorus-Therian) @ Assault Vest
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- U-turn

Zapdos @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 100 HP / 252 SpA / 156 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 1 Atk
- Tailwind
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Heat Wave

Salamander (Heatran) @ Shuca Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 Spe
Modest Nature
- Heat Wave
- Substitute
- Earth Power
- Protect

Black Ant (Bisharp) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Defiant
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Protect

I started with a basic core of Khan, AV Lando and Specs Fini for offensive power and utility between Lando's Intimidate and Finni's Misty Terrain. I then realized that I need a form of Speed control, as well as an answer to bulky Water types such as Milotic, Gyarados, and opposing Fini. Further spread damage, as well as a counter to Bulu, was provided with bulky Heatran (this is my Heatran on cart, feel free to Speed creep however you like). My common lead of LandoKhan is weak to Intimidate, as well as Trick Room teams, so I used Sash Bisharp to help cover that weakness. Overall, the team performs quite well. I have had a bit of a bad streak, but I am going around 16-7 right now on cart and will test the team further when I am able to

https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/rentalteam/BT-4435-B65C

My second team was assembled through many cores being considered and paired. I have Meta+Hydrei, Meta+Lele, Blaziken+Bulu/Rotom-W, and most of all it has combined FWG with DSF, and also gives me PFD coverage. I formed this team from a friend's request for me to write a BSD team, and am in the process of training it with him. I will provide a QR code when possible

Metagross-Mega @ Metagrossite
Ability: Clear Body
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Meteor Mash
- Zen Headbutt
- Protect

Hydreigon @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Protect

Tapu Lele @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Dazzling Gleam
- Moonblast
- Shadow Ball

Rotom-Wash @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 236 SpA / 20 SpD
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Thunderbolt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Protect

Tapu Bulu @ Miracle Seed
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 244 HP / 116 Atk / 140 Def / 4 SpD / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Horn Leech
- Leech Seed
- Protect

Blaziken @ Fightinium Z
Ability: Speed Boost
Adamant Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Flare Blitz
- Brave Bird
- Protect

MetaLele is nothing new, and is something of a BSD form of DeoLele. Hydreigon and Metagross come back from Hoenn to prove themselves as a solid core once again. Rotom-W and Tapu Bulu cover my vulnerability to Landorus-T's EQ spam, as well as provide a solid core of Water and Grass defensive power. Blaziken and Bulu together allow me to defeat bulky Waters that threaten Blaziken and, to an extent, Metagross by threatening them with Bulu's powerful Wood Hammer. I had considered Volt Switch on Rotom-W due to the ability to pivot, but I was advised by a friend not to due to the longevity of Protect. And finally, the team's versatile type coverage and power allows me to tackle many teams. Troubles that the team will encounter are, to my knowledge atm, Trick Room power houses. I could lose Earth Power on Hydreigon for Taunt, as well as losing the Scarf and Shadow Ball on Lele for Taunt. That would inhibit my ability to defeat Heatran with Hydreigon, and counter Scarf Lando with Scarf Lele. I will have to test and see what I must compromise or switch out in the future.

Last edited:
Reviving with some high ladder stuff from S3, nabbed from emolgame.jp who are awesome. They even provide PS imports; here's hoping other Japanese bloggers pick up on this.

#11, Rating:2026 | http://www.emolgame.jp/blog-entry-78.html
Kangaskhan-Mega @ Kangaskhanite
EVs: 180 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 4 SpD / 68 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Return
- Power-Up Punch
- Sucker Punch
- Protect

Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Superpower
- U-turn

Cresselia @ Psychium Z
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- Ice Beam
- Toxic
- Trick Room

Heatran @ Shuca Berry
Modest Nature
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Protect

Amoonguss @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 180 Def / 76 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Rage Powder
- Spore
- Sunny Day

Tapu Fini @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Muddy Water
- Moonblast
- Dazzling Gleam
- Scald
This team is very representative of how CHALK style stuff is commonly built at the moment.

#3, Rating:2045 | http://www.emolgame.jp/blog-entry-77.html
Mawile-Mega @ Mawilite
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Sucker Punch
- Protect

Tapu Bulu @ Fightinium Z
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 212 HP / 252 Atk / 44 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Horn Leech
- Superpower
- Protect

Cresselia @ Sitrus Berry
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- Ice Beam
- Toxic
- Trick Room

Heatran @ Shuca Berry
Modest Nature
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power
- Substitute
- Protect

Politoed @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Rain Dance

Ludicolo @ Waterium Z
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Energy Ball
- Ice Beam
- Fake Out
Just a kinda basic Mawile TR core with a fast rain mode teathered to it.

#4, Rating:2043 | http://www.emolgame.jp/blog-entry-81.html
Charizard-Mega-Y @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Blaze
Timid Nature
- Flamethrower
- Heat Wave
- Solar Beam
- Protect

Tapu Koko @ Electrium Z
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Dazzling Gleam
- Volt Switch
- Protect

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- U-turn
- Superpower

Salamence-Mega @ Salamencite
Jolly Nature
- Double-Edge
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance
- Protect

Tapu Fini @ Choice Specs
EVs: 188 HP / 252 SpA / 68 Spe
Modest Nature
- Muddy Water
- Dazzling Gleam
- Moonblast
- Scald

Snorlax @ Aguav Berry
Ability: Gluttony
EVs: 76 Atk / 252 Def / 180 SpD
Brave Nature
- Return
- High Horsepower
- Curse
- Recycle
Curse+Recycle Snorlax as effective here as it is elsewhere. The other 5 mons are extremely offenisve in build, presumably the high levels of pressure from them is what is used to try and get Snorlax a free turn or two.

#9, Rating:2030 | http://www.emolgame.jp/blog-entry-82.html
EVs: 252 HP / 140 Def / 84 SpA / 12 SpD / 20 Spe
Modest Nature
- Heat Wave
- Overheat
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Protect

Gigalith @ Passho Berry
Brave Nature
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Heavy Slam
- Wide Guard

Tapu Fini @ Choice Specs
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Scald
- Moonblast
- Dazzling Gleam
- Haze

Ferrothorn @ Choice Band
Ability: Iron Barbs
Brave Nature
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip
- Knock Off
- Endeavor

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
Ability: Download
EVs: 244 HP / 252 SpA / 12 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 25 Spe
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Trick Room
- Protect

Tapu Koko @ Electrium Z
Modest Nature
- Thunder
- Volt Switch
- Roar
- Protect
This is one I thought was very interesting. In particular Passho Gigilith is a great option.
This is now the second time I've seen CB Ferro in a high rank BSD team. Some are saying it's one of the better tools against CHALK+Fini, Heatran aside of course.

Hey I'm new to all this so if I make a mistake please tell me I would appreciate it. Anyways these are teams I got from emolgame. I plan on posting every new team they post there. Enough about that stuff into the teams!

EVs: 116 HP / 116 Atk / 4 Def / 100 SpD / 172 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Return
- Dragon Dance
- Roost
- Protect

Raikou @ Electrium Z
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 148 HP / 12 Def / 84 SpA / 36 SpD / 228 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Snarl
- Reflect
- Protect

Aegislash @ Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 220 HP / 236 SpD / 52 Spe
Calm Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Toxic
- Substitute
- King's Shield

Gastrodon @ Wiki Berry
Ability: Storm Drain
EVs: 252 HP / 140 Def / 60 SpA / 52 SpD / 4 Spe
Modest Nature
- Earth Power
- Icy Wind
- Recover
- Protect

Scrafty @ Assault Vest
EVs: 244 HP / 188 Atk / 76 Def
Sassy Nature
IVs: 2 Spe
- Fake Out
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
- Ice Punch

Volcarona @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flame Body
Level: 50 EVs: 4 HP / 28 Def / 236 SpA / 4 SpD / 236 Spe
Timid Nature
- Flamethrower
- Struggle Bug
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Overheat

Kangaskhan-Mega (F) @ Kangaskhanite
EVs: 84 HP / 196 Atk / 4 Def / 4 SpD / 220 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Double-Edge
- Fake Out
- Power-Up Punch
- Protect

Volcarona @ Firium Z
Timid Nature
- Flamethrower
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Rock]
- Quiver Dance

Milotic @ Wiki Berry
Ability: Competitive
EVs: 252 HP / 164 Def / 4 SpA / 4 SpD / 84 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Icy Wind
- Recover
- Protect

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Assault Vest
EVs: 84 HP / 196 Atk / 4 Def / 28 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- U-turn
- Superpower

Aegislash @ Ghostium Z
EVs: 220 HP / 252 SpA / 36 Spe
Modest Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Flash Cannon
- Wide Guard
- King's Shield

Clefairy @ Eviolite
Ability: Friend Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 148 Def / 108 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Follow Me
- Heal Pulse
- Icy Wind
- Protect

Drifblim @ Psychic Seed
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 116 Def / 252 SpD / 140 Spe
Calm Nature
- Tailwind
- Shadow Ball
- Will-O-Wisp
- Skill Swap

Tapu Lele @ Fightinium Z
EVs: 108 HP / 108 Def / 36 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast
- Protect

EVs: 156 HP / 4 Def / 92 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Overheat
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Protect

Marowak-Alola @ Thick Club
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 252 HP / 76 Atk / 4 Def / 164 SpD / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Shadow Bone
- Bonemerang
- Protect

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Sassy Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Leech Seed
- Wide Guard
- Protect

Greninja @ Focus Sash
Ability: Protean
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Low Kick
- Rock Tomb
- Protect

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Choice Scarf Ability: Intimidate
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- U-turn
- Superpower

Cresselia (F) @ Aguav Berry
EVs: 204 HP / 44 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 4 Spe
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Trick Room

Snorlax @ Iapapa Berry
EVs: 68 HP / 196 Atk / 244 Def
Adamant Nature
- Return
- High Horsepower
- Curse
- Recycle

Tapu Fini @ Choice Specs
EVs: 236 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 12 Spe
Modest Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Moonblast
- Muddy Water
- Scald

Timid Nature
- Flamethrower
- Heat Wave
- Solar Beam
- Protect

Aegislash @ Ghostium Z
Modest Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Flash Cannon
- Wide Guard
- King's Shield

Last edited:
Here's a second post of teams I won't be posting for a while as I have worlds + regionals to prepare for so apologies but here's some teams in the meantime!

Hasty Nature
- Double-Edge
- Hyper Voice
- Tailwind
- Protect

Heatran @ Shuca Berry
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon
- Protect

Tapu Lele @ Psychium Z
EVs: 140 HP / 116 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Dazzling Gleam
- Light Screen
- Protect

Kartana @ Assault Vest
EVs: 116 HP / 4 Atk / 4 Def / 132 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Smart Strike
- Sacred Sword
- Night Slash

Marowak-Alola @ Thick Club
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 252 HP / 76 Atk / 180 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Shadow Bone
- Bonemerang
- Protect

Whimsicott @ Focus Sash
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 28 HP / 228 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Tailwind
- Helping Hand
- Sunny Day
- Endeavor

EVs: 116 HP / 252 Atk / 140 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Return
- Power-Up Punch
- Sucker Punch
- Protect

Whimsicott @ Focus Sash
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Tailwind
- Encore
- Sunny Day

Cresselia @ Psychium Z
EVs: 204 HP / 76 Def / 228 SpA
Bold Nature
- Psychic
- Icy Wind
- Toxic
- Trick Room

Heatran @ Shuca Berry
EVs: 132 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 116 Spe
Modest Nature
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Protect

Landorus-Therian @ Groundium Z
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- U-turn
- Protect

Tapu Fini @ Choice Specs
EVs: 204 HP / 244 SpA / 60 Spe
Modest Nature
- Muddy Water
- Moonblast
- Ice Beam
- Scald

Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 4 HP / 244 Atk / 4 Def / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Double-Edge
- Low Kick
- Fake Out
- Protect

Cresselia (F) @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 212 HP / 236 SpA / 60 Spe
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- Icy Wind
- Toxic
- Trick Room

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Superpower
- Protect

Heatran @ Shuca Berry
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon
- Protect

Tapu Fini @ Choice Specs
EVs: 212 HP / 244 SpA / 52 Spe
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Muddy Water
- Dazzling Gleam
- Scald

Gastrodon @ Groundium Z
Ability: Storm Drain
EVs: 252 HP / 100 Def / 68 SpA / 84 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 27 Spe
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Protect

EVs: 252 HP / 132 Def / 108 SpA / 12 SpD / 4 Spe
Modest Nature
- Heat Wave
- Solar Beam
- Tailwind
- Protect

EVs: 212 HP / 196 SpA / 100 Spe
Calm Nature
- Psychic
- Ice Beam
- Icy Wind
- Trick Room

Thundurus-Therian (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Volt Absorb
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Groundium Z
EVs: 84 HP / 164 Atk / 28 Def / 4 SpD / 228 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- U-turn
- Protect

Tyranitar @ Darkinium Z
EVs: 60 HP / 204 Atk / 4 Def / 172 SpD / 68 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rock Slide
- Crunch
- Low Kick
- Protect

Ferrothorn @ Choice Band
Brave Nature
- Power Whip
- Bullet Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Bulldoze

Modest Nature
- Flamethrower
- Solar Beam
- Tailwind
- Protect

Cresselia (F) @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 236 HP / 252 SpA / 20 Spe
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Trick Room

Thundurus-Therian (M) @ Fightinium Z
EVs: 164 HP / 4 Def / 76 SpA / 12 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Protect

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Assault Vest
EVs: 4 HP / 236 Atk / 4 Def / 12 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- U-turn
- Superpower

Tyranitar @ Weakness Policy
Adamant Nature
- Rock Slide
- Crunch
- Low Kick
- Protect

Aegislash @ Ghostium Z
EVs: 252 HP / 236 SpA / 20 Spe
Modest Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Substitute
- Wide Guard
- King's Shield

Volcarona @ Firium Z
EVs: 148 HP / 4 Def / 100 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Flamethrower
- Giga Drain
- Quiver Dance
- Protect

Mawile-Mega @ Mawilite
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance
- Protect

Hitmontop (M) @ Fightinium Z
EVs: 204 HP / 188 Atk / 4 Def / 100 SpD / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Fake Out
- Feint
- Wide Guard

Tapu Fini @ Choice Specs
EVs: 164 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 84 Spe
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Dazzling Gleam
- Scald
- Muddy Water

Thundurus-Therian (M) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Protect

Tyranitar @ Weakness Policy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Rock Slide
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Protect

EVs: 212 HP / 228 Atk / 44 Def / 4 SpD / 20 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Power-Up Punch
- Sucker Punch
- Double-Edge

Landorus-Therian @ Groundium Z
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- U-turn
- Protect

Tapu Fini @ Choice Specs
EVs: 236 HP / 4 Def / 236 SpA / 4 SpD / 28 Spe
Modest Nature
- Haze
- Dazzling Gleam
- Moonblast
- Muddy Water

Heatran @ Shuca Berry
EVs: 172 HP / 252 SpA / 84 Spe
Modest Nature
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Protect

Cresselia @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Moonlight
- Psychic
- Icy Wind
- Calm Mind

Gengar @ Focus Sash
Modest Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Destiny Bond

Tapu Lele @ Life Orb
- Psychic
- Dazzling Gleam
- Taunt
- Protect

Kartana @ Choice Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Smart Strike
- Sacred Sword
- Night Slash

Ludicolo @ Waterium Z
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Giga Drain
- Ice Beam
- Fake Out

Pelipper @ Focus Sash
- Scald
- Hurricane
- Tailwind
- Rain Dance

Hydreigon @ Darkinium Z
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Roar
- Protect

Tapu Koko @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Thunder
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Dazzling Gleam

Ability: Drought
EVs: 172 HP / 148 Def / 188 Spe
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Sunny Day
- Protect

Pheromosa @ Focus Sash
Hasty Nature
- Low Kick
- Poison Jab
- Ice Beam
- Protect

Tapu Lele @ Psychium Z
EVs: 108 HP / 140 Def / 4 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Moonblast
- Taunt
- Protect

Muk-Alola @ Figy Berry
EVs: 228 HP / 196 Atk / 68 Def / 12 SpD / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Knock Off
- Shadow Sneak
- Protect

Aegislash @ Leftovers
Quiet Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- King's Shield
- Wide Guard

Tapu Koko @ Fairium Z
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Dazzling Gleam
- Protect

Modest Nature
- Heat Wave
- Solar Beam
- Tailwind
- Protect

EVs: 212 HP / 196 SpA / 100 Spe
Calm Nature
- Psychic
- Ice Beam
- Icy Wind
- Trick Room

Thundurus-Therian (M) @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Groundium Z
EVs: 84 HP / 164 Atk / 28 Def / 4 SpD / 228 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- U-turn
- Protect

Tyranitar @ Darkinium Z
Adamant Nature
- Rock Slide
- Crunch
- Low Kick
- Protect

Ferrothorn @ Choice Band
Brave Nature
- Power Whip
- Bullet Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Bulldoze

Last edited:
Thought I'd put these 2 up. They have different sets, but are the same 6 Pokemon. They are Terrakott teams :)

Used by Colonel Vete to win a tourney in Japan.

http://d.hatena.ne.jp/colonel-vete/20170730/1501413755
Charizard @ Charizardite Y
EVs: 172 HP / 116 Def / 220 Spe
Timid Nature
- Flamethrower
- Heat Wave
- Solar Beam
- Protect

Whimsicott @ Focus Sash
EVs: 108 HP / 236 SpD / 164 Spe
Timid Nature
- Beat Up
- Tailwind
- Taunt
- Sunny Day

Terrakion @ Rockium Z
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 HP / 116 Atk / 164 Def / 4 SpD / 220 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Close Combat
- Protect

Tapu Koko @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Protect
- Dazzling Gleam
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Landorus-Therian @ Assault Vest
EVs: 164 HP / 188 SpD / 156 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Rock Slide
- Superpower

Aegislash @ Spooky Plate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Shadow Sneak
- Wide Guard
- King's Shield

It was derived from this other team, http://d.hatena.ne.jp/bocci9ha/20170729/:

Charizard @ Charizardite Y
EVs: 172 HP / 116 Def / 220 Spe
Timid Nature
- Flamethrower
- Heat Wave
- Solar Beam
- Protect

Whimsicott @ Focus Sash
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Beat Up
- Tailwind
- Encore
- Trick Room

Farewell, I (Terrakion) @ Groundium Z
Ability: Justified
EVs: 36 HP / 84 Atk / 132 Def / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Close Combat
- Protect

Tapu Koko @ Electrium Z
Timid Nature
- Protect
- Dazzling Gleam
- Thunderbolt
- Grass Knot

Landorus-Therian @ Assault Vest
EVs: 188 HP / 60 Atk / 4 Def / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Rock Slide
- Superpower

Aegislash @ Life Orb
EVs: 148 HP / 4 Def / 172 SpA / 4 SpD / 180 Spe
Modest Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Flash Cannon
- Wide Guard
- King's Shield

Terrakions are built to live Adamant Lando's non boosted EQ, and then take a Beat up and survive. I can't say how many times when using the spreads that the live has been important. Colonel Vete's guarantees that +3 Z-Rock Slide OHKOs 252H/12B Cresselia, whilst Bocciha9's doesn't. However, Vete's does sack some speed for it, meaning that mirrors will be painful. Personally, Rockium has been the better item for the terrakion, thanks to STAB, and the calcs for KOing Lando and Cress.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)