Doubles QC Team

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Due to activity issues Nollan has resigned from the QC team. The QC team is looking for more people to contribute so if you feel you can don't hesitate to do Am checks :]

Darkmalice is now a Doubles C&C Moderator! We will need him when ORAS analyses get started. O wait, he's taking a huge ass loa rn. It's okay, though, as he will probably QC the same amount as the rest of the team during his absence!

Darkmalice: I'm leaving you just before the shitstorm of new ORAS analysis influx; have fun buddy

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkmalice

Level 3
is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
u has been added to the team. Many of you know him as Arcticblast. Congratulations!

The QC team is still looking out for new members. We already do have our eyes on some people; amateur QC checks of good quality and quantity do get noticed!

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Electrolyte has decided to leave the team due to current and expected future unavailability. We wish him good luck with college apps, etc.

shaian

you love to see it
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Bughouse has decided to leave the QC team and step down as Doubles QC leader due to expected inactivity in the future. We wish him success in all his future endeavours. We g nothing but love tbh fam.

Speaking of QC though, I will be taking over as QC leader and frankly I'd prefer to not write this out myself because it seems tacky. Stay tuned for more big news that should be coming up in the not so distant future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)