Doubles OU Teambuilding Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I'm pretty new to OU Doubles and have been struggling to find a cohesive team. I like to think I have a good core but need help filling out the roster.
Azumarill @ sitrus berry
Ability: Huge Power
Adamant Nature
244 Hp/ 252 Atk/ 16 Spe
-Aqua Jet
-Protect
-Belly Drum
-Play rough

and

Raichu @ Focus sash
Ability: Lightning rod
Timid Nature
4 Def/252 Sp.atk/ 252 Spe
-encore
-fake out
-thunder bolt
-protect

Right now I lead my raichu and azumarill and use fake out to set up bellydrum then try to sweep from there, while raichu eats lightning attacks with lightning rod.

SpaceBass

☆ALOLA VERA420: FUKK AMOONGUS AND UR MOM
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm working on a request at the moment but I've just finished being sick for 2 weeks so I haven't been doing much of anything on smogon. It'l be done soon and I'll take another request.

SpaceBass

PocketTrigger
Or

This team ended up being real similar to one I already posted in this thread but I'm fine with that as Hoopa wasn't a thing when I built that one and I like the team. I got really annoyed sets wise as I wanted to use offensive Cresselia, but using that with Porygon2 left me with no Spore immune setters, so on the Porygon2 version I went for the standard Calm Mind Goggles set. I also wanted a version with offensive Cress so I used Goggles Jellicent over Porygon2 which could also bypass Amoonguss' redirection for hitting Hydro Pumps and Will-O-Wisps on things like Heatran and Mega Kang.

Porygon2 version:

Max attacking stats Hoopa-U is perfect for full Trick Room, smashing stuff without worrying about Protect is always great. The coverage slot is up to you, Drain Punch can be used to hit Steels super effectively or you can use Gunk Shot to get Fairies, but Sylveon still underspeeds you while Trick Room is up. Standard Camel set, I use Ancient Power over Rock Slide but you can switch it back to get Zard-Y. This version uses the standard Calm Mind Cresselia which is fairly straightforward. Porygon2 is really bulky and although its a little weak at times, its ability to stick around is great as Camel needs Trick Room to be effective. Both abilities work, although both will also disappoint you at times. Hariyama is bulky and doesn't trigger Bisharps Defiant, which is handy. I chose Expert Belt / Guts on Hariyama as Life Orb was actually overkill on the things I needed to OHKO, and I didn't want the chip damage. Heavy Slam is used here as Expert Belt underspeeds and OHKOs Phys bulky Sylveon inside of Trick Room, which is good for protecting Hoopa. Ferrothorn was another Fairy Switch-in, and has good attacking power for Trick Room. Leech / Leftovers is a win condition on some things that can't out damage the healing combined with Protect stalling.

Jellicent Version:

Functions pretty much the same, I just felt Calm Mind Cress was a bit of a momentum suck and wanted a more offensive version of the team. Goggles Jelli gives a Fake Out and Spore immune setter which is always nice, and can pair its Will-O-Wisp burns with Ferros Leech Seed damage. Avoiding Rage Powder is also handy. Cresselia gets a choice of Hidden Powers here which is nice, Ground is probably the best bet, but Fire for Ferrothorn or Fighting for Darks, both can work. The only other change is you might want to consider carrying Rock Slide or Stone edge on Hariyama as with Jellicent your Zard-Y matchup might become an issue. Ferrothorn also may give this version problems if they get rid of Camel or you can't get it in so Hidden Power fire is legit somewhere if you end up needing it, be it Cress or Hoopa.

As usual I'll keep playing it for a while and post any improvements / changes.

Hoopa-Unbound @ Life Orb
Ability: Magician
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Hyperspace Fury
- Hyperspace Hole
- Drain Punch / Gunk Shot
- Protect

Camerupt @ Cameruptite
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Ancient Power
- Protect

Cresselia @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Trick Room
- Psyshock
- Moonlight
- Calm Mind

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
Ability: Download
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 20 SpA / 76 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Trick Room
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Recover

Hariyama @ Expert Belt
Ability: Guts
EVs: 252 Atk / 128 Def / 128 SpD
Brave Nature
- Fake Out
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Heavy Slam

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Atk / 84 Def
Brave Nature
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed
- Protect
Hoopa-Unbound @ Life Orb
Ability: Magician
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Hyperspace Fury
- Hyperspace Hole
- Drain Punch / Gunk Shot / Hidden Power Fire
- Protect

Camerupt @ Cameruptite
Quiet Nature
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Ancient Power
- Protect

Cresselia @ Expert Belt
EVs: 252 HP / 12 Def / 228 SpA / 16 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Psychic
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Ground] / [Fire] / [Fighting]
- Trick Room

Jellicent @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 212 HP / 140 Def / 108 SpA / 48 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Trick Room
- Protect

Hariyama @ Expert Belt
Brave Nature
- Fake Out
- Close Combat
- Knock Off / Rock Slide / Stone Edge
- Heavy Slam

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Brave Nature
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed
- Protect

Also while I'm here I'll build pastelgameboy a Gothitelle team.

Last edited:

SpaceBass

pastelgameboy

Trapping on a sun team (and weather teams in general) is valuable, and isn't often seen due to Mega Gengar taking up the mega slot that you'd use for Charizard-Y (lol ninetales). Waging weather wars is all well and good, but trapping Politoed (or even megasnow) in, bringing sun and removing them altogether is great. 252 HP / 4 SpD Politoed gets OHKO'd by Solarbeam 18.8% of time time or something, easily chipped off or finished off by Goth. Access to Trick Room also helps Charizard by letting it run Modest or a bulky set. Charizard is carrying Hidden Power Ground here because of the Fire type / Heatran problem I was having. The 3rd slot on Goth can either be Tickle, to act as a pseudo Intimidate and patch up Zards weak def stat and soften things up for a physical attacker to come in, and works well in combination with Psyshock, something like Heal Pulse to support the rest of the team, or Fake Tears to let Zard just destroy stuff. Bulky Landorus was used because I needed Intimidate that could come in and out a few times, and is good for getting rid of Fire types that Goth has trapped. Specs Thundy is a great lead, able to OHKO opposing Charizards or bulky waters that are trapped, aswell as hitting Heatrans with Focus Blast. Venusaur is able to function while Trick Room is up providing sun isn't, and vice versa. I was using the sensible option of a rain check in the last slot, but after speaking to Hashtag I went for a Heatran instead, as I'm more than able to trap Politoeds and deal with them, and Shadow Tag gives alot of chances to sub. Also more sun heatwave and I needed a solid Tflame switchin.
Gothitelle @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Trick Room
- Psychic / Psyshock
- Tickle / Heal Pulse / Fake Tears
- Protect

Charizard @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 148 HP / 252 SpA / 108 Spe
Modest Nature
- Heat Wave
- Solar Beam
- Hidden Power [Ground] / Overheat / Focus Blast
- Protect

Landorus-Therian @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 52 Atk / 116 Def / 92 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Protect

Thundurus-Therian @ Choice Specs
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Focus Blast

Venusaur @ Life Orb
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 160 HP / 252 SpA / 96 Spe
Modest Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Sleep Powder
- Protect

Heatran (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 200 HP / 252 SpA / 56 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power
- Substitute
- Protect

A couple of you have been waiting for a while but fortunately i just joined the squad so heres some teams that you hopefully like.
lolbro
Aegislash @ Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 228 HP / 252 SpA / 28 Spe
Modest Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Flash Cannon
- Substitute
- King's Shield

Talonflame @ Life Orb
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 252 Atk / 120 SpA / 136 Spe
Naive Nature
- Brave Bird
- Overheat
- Taunt
- Protect

Kangaskhan @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Scrappy
Happiness: 0
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Sucker Punch
- Frustration
- Power-Up Punch

Deoxys-Attack @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 20 Atk / 252 SpA / 236 Spe
naive Nature
- Psycho Boost
- Ice Beam
- Superpower
- Detect

Terrakion @ Focus Sash
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Rock Slide
- Quick Guard
- Protect

Amoonguss @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 184 Def / 72 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Rage Powder
- Spore
- Foul Play
- Protect
I ended up going with Life Orb deoxys for more power, but you can use the same team and switch the items on terrakion and doexys if you want. This team uses redirection, fake out and quick guard to keep your deoxys alive and taking lives. In general your win conditions are going to be keeping up a sub with aegislash or setting up with kangaskhan. Talonflame, deoxys, and terrakion help clear out troublesome mons like lando-t early on. The talonflame set is mixed because i was worried about aegislash and ferrothorn, so you dont want to be making contact with them. additionally it should outspeed most opposing talons. Taunt is on the set because i don't have much use for wisp or tailwind, and it does help against trick room. Amoonguss is generally going to be your pivot, and has foul play to deal with physical attackers and aegislash.

Jlan
Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Belly Drum
- Protect

Raichu @ Air Balloon
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fake Out
- Volt Switch
- Encore
- Feint

Jirachi @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 240 SpD / 16 Spe
Careful Nature
- Follow Me
- Icy Wind
- Iron Head
- Protect

Hydreigon @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor
- Earth Power
- Protect

Gengar @ Gengarite
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Disable
- Sludge Bomb
- Protect

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- U-turn
- Superpower
So on this team we have a lot of stuff that helps azu get up a +6 raichu is an amazing mon for early game matchups, and can pivot out when it's done its job. using encore, and, paired with a disable and a trap from gengar, you can reduce anything slower than 110 base speed to using struggle. jirachi is there because his typing benefitted my team and i knew i wanted redirection for azu. icy wind is chosen over twave because i don't want to hit my own raichu. Hydreigon has the immediate power that azumarill lacks for more threatening situations, and landorus-T is fast bulky glue to hold the team together. you may have to play conservatively with your air balloon or your mega evolution if you are planning to clean up with earthquake at endgame, because the only other earthquake buddy is hydreigon.

edit: took check's advice on naive and added descriptions as per request.
I am likely going to switch to psycho boost / knock off / extreme speed / protect after speaking with checkmater

Last edited:

Mishimono

mish mish
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
DPL Champion
Hey guys I am pretty new to Smogon Doubles (I Play a fair bit of VGC) and would like a team so I'm assuming this is like the VGC one.

Keldeo-Resolute @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind
- Protect

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Protect

I chose these two as they seem to work well together. Keldeo can scare away fire types that threaten Bisharp such as Heatran, Blaziken and Camerupt while also taking on Landorus-T and I. Bisharp greatly helps Keldeo as it can kill fairies and psychic types like Diancie, Sylveon, Clefable, Jirachi and Latios. These two have simple EV spreads to get the job done. These two while hitting hard a very frail and can they to common attacks. Also Rotom-W and Thundurus have it pretty easy going against these guys so you will need a partner to check them. Well this is my core hope you can build a good team :)

I want a team with Feraligatr in it because it's my favorite mon and I'd like to see it made viable.
While I have a team of my own I'd like to see what others do with him, if you want to see my team with Gtr just tell me.

Berks

has a Calm Mind
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi I'm Berks and I like Hyper Voice

Gardevoir @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Telepathy
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Protect

Sylveon @ Choice Specs
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 56 HP / 200 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Moonblast
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power Ground

With Gardevoir around, Sylveon can forgo Psyshock for Shadow Ball to take on Aegislash and Mega Metagross. I'm interested in how effective Pixilate Hyper Voice Spam can be with a proper build. Thanks muchly!

Oh and also feel free to switch up the sets for like LO Sylv if that's better

Last edited:
gonna request something around crawdaunt

@ Life Orb / Focus Sash
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Adamant / Jolly Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Crabhammer
- Knock Off
- Protect

might be a bit gimmickly, but i think crawdaunt could be a very good mon since it's threaten stuff like heatran, cresselia, aegislash but also lando-t and mega diancie. not gonna request a second mon because i think there a many options (hyper offense, trickroom, etc) and i don't want to determine s:

SpaceBass

Mishimono

Sort of HO but not really. Keldeo and Bisharp are a fun pair and I wanted something to deal with Grass and Fighting types to start off with. Talonflame seemed the obvious choice for these two, gets rid of stuff like Amoonguss and opposing Keldeo. I tend to use Wisp on Talon but Tailwind, Quick Guard or Taunt can also be used. Charizard-Y matchup seemed bad at this point and Mega Diancie really helped that, while also dealing with Fighting types that threaten Bisharp. Opposing Water types are having a field day at this point, I stole Arctics support Raikou set, with Snarl it can disable alot of the special attacking Water types such as Jellicent, Rotom-W and Keldeo, or just scare them out. Thunderbolt can be used over Volt Switch here, it's personal preference really. Rotom-W was still giving issues, I tried Amoonguss in the last slot but I didn't like it, so I swapped to Stealth Rock Ferrothorn. I kept Power Whip over Gyro Ball as I needed the Grass coverage more than Steel, and went with Lum Berry to ensure I beat Rotom-W going for Wisp. Leech Seed and Stealth Rock are a nice combo as it racks up damage pretty well, as well as the rest of the team appreciating chip damage and Focus Sashes being broken.
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Taunt
- Protect

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Protect

Talonflame @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Will-O-Wisp
- Protect

Diancie @ Diancite
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 208 Atk / 48 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Earth Power
- Protect

Raikou @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 40 SpA / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Snarl
- Thunder Wave
- Protect

Ferrothorn @ Lum Berry
Brave Nature
- Power Whip
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Protect
Dibs on buiding Lord Qwilfish a Crawdaunt team.

Mishimono

mish mish
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
DPL Champion
Mishimono

Sort of HO but not really. Keldeo and Bisharp are a fun pair and I wanted something to deal with Grass and Fighting types to start off with. Talonflame seemed the obvious choice for these two, gets rid of stuff like Amoonguss and opposing Keldeo. I tend to use Wisp on Talon but Tailwind, Quick Guard or Taunt can also be used. Charizard-Y matchup seemed bad at this point and Mega Diancie really helped that, while also dealing with Fighting types that threaten Bisharp. Opposing Water types are having a field day at this point, I stole Arctics support Raikou set, with Snarl it can disable alot of the special attacking Water types such as Jellicent, Rotom-W and Keldeo, or just scare them out. Thunderbolt can be used over Volt Switch here, it's personal preference really. Rotom-W was still giving issues, I tried Amoonguss in the last slot but I didn't like it, so I swapped to Stealth Rock Ferrothorn. I kept Power Whip over Gyro Ball as I needed the Grass coverage more than Steel, and went with Lum Berry to ensure I beat Rotom-W going for Wisp. Leech Seed and Stealth Rock are a nice combo as it racks up damage pretty well, as well as the rest of the team appreciating chip damage and Focus Sashes being broken.
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Taunt
- Protect

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Protect

Talonflame @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Will-O-Wisp
- Protect

Diancie @ Diancite
Hasty Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Earth Power
- Protect

Raikou @ Sitrus Berry
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Snarl
- Thunder Wave
- Protect

Ferrothorn @ Lum Berry
Brave Nature
- Power Whip
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Protect
Hey thanks man look forward to using this team :)

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Mishimono

Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Taunt
- Protect

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Protect

Talonflame @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Will-O-Wisp
- Protect

Diancie @ Diancite
Hasty Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Earth Power
- Protect

Raikou @ Sitrus Berry
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Snarl
- Thunder Wave
- Protect

Ferrothorn @ Lum Berry
Brave Nature
- Power Whip
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Protect
This is an example of being overly cute. Team would be improved by replacing Raikou with Thundurus as at the moment you need to play incredibly carefully to not just lose to Scarf Landorus-T + numerous potential teammates. A second ground immunity would go a long way to dissuade being locked into EQ.

Hey so for awhile I been trying to build a team around Mega Sableye and Heatran but everytime I try to, it turns out really bad.

Sableye-Mega @ Sablenite
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 240 HP / 212 Def / 56 SpD
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Shadow Ball/Dark Pulse
- Calm Mind/Taunt
- Quash/Recover/Taunt

Heatran @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 180 HP / 252 SpA / 76 Spe
Modest Nature
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon
- Protect

If anyone decides to build this, they may change any moves/evs/nature.

Hey guys, for whatever reason i am really uneducated when it comes to building a doubles team, i absolutely love the play style though, way more then singles, so im hoping to get some help with some team building advice. Mega Mawile is my favorite mega in the game and is pretty viable so i wanna do a mawile, greninja combo. And that's really all i have as far as idea's go. I'm extremely new to the doubles play style, and i did love doing Volt-turn cores in singles but i dont know how viable they are in doubles so i'm starting with a mawile+greninja. core. Dont really like the idea of sword dance on mawile just cause of the super low speed, but if you guys think you could make it work, im open to the idea. Seems like trick room is sort of a must for mawile. So i guess im leaning towards some kind of trick room build. But again im up for literally anything.

Mawile @ Mawilite
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Iron Head/Substitute
- Sucker Punch
- Protect

+

Greninja @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Rock Slide
- Protect

or

Milotic @ Leftovers
Ability: Competitive
EVs: 236 HP / 140 Def / 132 SpA
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Protect

Not set on the move sets of my two im building around, so if something is more viable say the word! Thanks guys!

Oh and a last minute edit here, if there is a better option then Greninja im open to it, the way i saw it though, is i could have rock slide to deal with Char Y although i suppose that means a naive nature is better? and just plenty of coverage all around. But also apparently trick room + greninja is counter intuitive. So yea my other option was possible Milotic to deter the intimidates. I think i may prefer the milotic instead of greninja. But whatever you guys think would be best

Last edited:

SpaceBass

Lord Qwilfish

Crab people, crab people, taste like crab, talk like people. Went with Trick Room because Crawdaunt was too slow for my liking to just have it there for Aqua Jets. Gourgeist is a good setter to have with Craw, burns and Leech Seed can chip damage away, helping bring things within range of strong Aqua Jets, and Seed Bomb gives some damage output against things like Azumarill and Keldeo that wall Crawdaunt. Gourgeist also likes Fire types scared away by Adaptability Water moves. Picked Mega Camerupt to get rid of Grass types as they can deal with Crab and Pumpkin quite easily, Ancient Power in the 3rd slot to help vs Talonflame, although Crawdaunt Aqua Jet will move before Brave Bird if Trick Room is up. Camerupt also beats Steel types and Sylveon appreciates this, and I wanted some more spread and something to get rid of Fighting types for Craw. Reuniclus is a second Spore immunity as well as a good offensive setter, although sometimes I miss the bulk and reliability of Cresselia. Hariyama is the Fake Out, Stone Edge for coverage as Charizard Y was still giving me shit.

I'll start working on PKMN Master Leo's Mega Sableye team now, sorry for the delay.
Crawdaunt @ Life Orb
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Crabhammer
- Knock Off
- Protect

Gourgeist-Super @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Frisk
EVs: 248 HP / 88 Def / 172 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Seed Bomb
- Trick Room
- Leech Seed

Camerupt @ Cameruptite
Quiet Nature
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power
- Ancient Power
- Protect

Deadmans Coattails (Sylveon) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 56 HP / 200 Def / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Moonblast
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Reuniclus @ Life Orb
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 152 HP / 36 Def / 252 SpA / 68 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Trick Room
- Protect

Hariyama @ Assault Vest
Brave Nature
- Fake Out
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Stone Edge

So, here's my request, I'm fairly unfamiliar with doubles (Usually do VGC), but the team request I have is a Doubles team making use of Mega Gardevoir (Preferably Hyper Offense)

Gardevoir @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 4 HP/252 SpA/ 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Protect

I'd also like to try to use some things such as Abomasnow/Greninja/Whimsicott, just anything really...

I'd like to try to avoid using Legendaries as much as possible, but if unavoidable I'm not gonna lose sleep over it

I've been around for a long time, but doubles was never something I seriously tried to learn, despite having an interest in it. I think it's time I step into the ring and really learn.
I suppose if I were going to request assistance in developing a team for doubles, I'd probably want to build around:

Greninja
Ability: Protean
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Dark Pulse
- Protect

or

Genesect @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Download
EVs: 252 Atk / 64 SpA / 192 Spe
Naive Nature
- U-turn
- Iron Head
- Ice Beam
- Flamethrower

having both of them would be wonderful. either one of them is fine already and a more offensive style of play
thanks so much in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)