DOU~ Players and their (Honorable) Teams

Who's Team should I do next?

• Total voters
I will be posting honorable teams from notable members of the Doubles OU community. This month, we have SamVGC's Rain Team and KyleCole's Trick Room Mega Gardevoir Team. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Moving this thread to Smeargle's Laptop since it appears that you used a generator for the trainer pics, and the team sceneries are clearly photo collagues. One advice for you is that not give your sceneries too much depth, as the images of the mons will become too small and thus won't stand out too much compared to rest of the team. Also, why feature both Aegislash forms? :V

You are right. I tried to make the Mons seem like they are part of the grand 'environment', but I guess that didn't work out. Hmm, why did I use both forms of Aegislash. Well, thanks for the advise, Bummer.

Last edited:
After seeing people play Pokemon Go and reflecting upon my experience with Pokemon since Gen 1, I've decided to make my own "Hall Of Fame", putting Mons that were most memorable for me. (This team is not related to competitive contents by any means; just for fun.) Well, what can I say? :P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)