Mafia vs Village dndmaf d2

still missing a couple results / need to talk to some people but this is likely the lynch for today unless that missing info comes through with some other target.

vote FH :/

Okay, here's the deal.

In what world does a wolf use a vigilante, neutral miller as a fake claim, and claim it to village leadership?

Before Ullar 'outed' me, I had told jalmont before Lavos (the town inspect) that I was this role. Flat out, there is no reason in anyworld why a wolf would make this claim. Not even WIFOM, why would the wolf want any attention at all on this?

What about Ullar's win condition
It's just Acid being clever and trying to buff up the idea that I could be a wolf. However, it's just a restating of a known fact. If two town are are the last players remaining, of course they both win.

What about the log Jalmont posted about someone knowing there's a wolf
That was actually my log lol
Twin-05/15/2017
What was your reasoning anyways
FormerHope-05/15/2017
Sorry, in class atm
Basically my role knows there is a dragon that's a wolf
And leets just watcher claim was sketch
Twin-05/15/2017
do you know why
leet claimed tracker to me
Thetwinmasters can confirm this
I claimed this mostly because I was hypothesizing off the fact I was a miller, other dragons might actually be wolves (hence why I also pushed for the leet lynch initially). Though I also had a plan going where I could trip up the mafia by keeping them thinking I was a wolf.

Now, I do want to bring something to people's attention, shortly after Ullar 'outed' me is I was contacted by an anon person on discord.

THE PARTY
-Last Friday at 8:55 PM

HELLO
FormerHope-Last Friday at 8:56 PM
Hi
THE PARTY-Last Friday at 8:56 PM
ARE YOU A WOLF
FormerHope-Last Friday at 8:56 PM
Yes
I mean
I want to win
But I'm dead now
THE PARTY-Last Friday at 8:57 PM
OKAY
FormerHope-Last Friday at 8:57 PM
Even if I was town
THE PARTY-Last Friday at 8:57 PM
CAN YOU KILL WHO WE TELL YOU
FormerHope-Last Friday at 8:58 PM
Maybe
I go through bgs
Except jalmont
And redirector
THE PARTY-Last Friday at 8:58 PM
ALRIGHT
I WILL CONTACT LATER
FormerHope-Last Friday at 8:58 PM
Alright
THE PARTY-Last Friday at 8:59 PM
PASS=PREREQUISITE
May 21, 2017
FormerHope-Yesterday at 5:39 PM
well, I guess I'm not killing tonight?

The red flag here, is that they didn't ask me to kill anyone last night, or even check to see who I was killing and they also didn't seem to care about the redirector.

However, I did end up telling one person who I was killing last night, Jalmont. I told Jalmont I was killing Haruno last night and additionally he redirected my kill into Haruno.

However, there's some more. Lavos had claimed inspector to jalmont, Pidge and Ullar. So based on his death, village does have a mole. However more importantly, N0 lavos cleared ullar through an inspect and yet according to Ullar he still does not have sheet this seems particularly glaring as more than just paranoia, especially since Ullar has outed me, proving that if I was a wolf he didn't intend to win with me.

With these things in mind, I believe Jalmont to be the village mole who made an oversight as mafia by knowing my kill from his account, while declining to ask on the anon one. While additionally having killed the inspect and denied cleared villagers sheet access.

So unvote, lynch jalmont

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
also my alt wc works like this: if we are both alive when game is called, regardless of who wins, i win

i am getting VIETNAM FLASHBACKS TO DRAGON MAFIA fuck

mafia role pms and safeclaims
Dear KnightsOfCydonia,

You are Valanthe Moonwhisper. You are a member of The Party.

You are an Elf Wizard from the elven homelands of Kyonin. Trained in many magics, you chose to focus on size manipulation, because you were always a bit of a trickster, and stomping people’s larger things and sneaking in through ensmallment were always favorites of yours.

At night, you may PM acidphoenix “Reduce USER.” USER’s actions and actions targeting USER will fail due to their smaller size than expected.

Alternatively, you may PM acidphoenix “Enlarge USER.” USER will be an easier target, but harder to avoid, and as such all of USER’s actions and actions targeting USER will succeed.

Alternatively, you may PM acidphoenix “Fireball USER.” You will cast Fireball on USER, which will cause them to die. As their body will be completely burned to a crisp nobody will be able to tell what USER’s role was. If more than one user in The Party attempts a kill, the most recent one submitted will be used and none others. No member of The Party may attempt the kill two nights in a row, as irl the other players will get mad that you are XP-hogging.

As an elf, your hearing is quite excellent, and you can discern the sounds of unique footsteps. Each night, you will be told how many people targeted you.

You are allied with The Party. You win if The Dungeon is eliminated as well as any hostile neutrals.

Dear Dogfish44,

You are Dorn Greycastle. You are a member of The Party.

You are a Human Fighter from Sumaris. You wield the greatsword, expertly taught to you by the Smith at the Citadel.

At night, you may PM acidphoenix with “Cleave USER1, USER2, USER3, USER4, and USER5,” where USER1 is a member of the Party. The other users having such a status is optional. They will be brought into a combat with you, and you will dive away, leaving the denizens of The Dungeon to think one of them started it. No other player may be lynched the next day. You may select yourself as USER1.

Alternatively, you may PM acidphoenix with “Power Attack USER.” If USER gets at least as many votes from the Dungeon as there are remaining members of the Party, they will succumb to their wounds and be lynched the next day.

Alternatively, you may PM acidphoenix with “Focused Strike on USER.” USER will be killed, and this cannot be redirected. If more than one user in The Party attempts a kill, the most recent one submitted will be used and none others. No member of The Party may attempt the kill two nights in a row, as irl the other players will get mad that you are XP-hogging.

You have a knack for surviving and generally being lucky. If you are targeted by a Bodyguard, you are guaranteed not to be killed that night, and if you are targeted by a Safeguard no action other than kills can be used on you that night, even if these roles are hooked or redirected or if someone targets you with an action that would normally ignore them.

You are allied with The Party. You win if The Dungeon is eliminated as well as any hostile neutrals.

Dear jalmont,

You are Reed High-Hill. You are a member of The Party.

You are a Halfling Rogue from the social halfling lands of ___. You have been taught skills in infiltration, which were especially useful for the burglaries and assassinations you performed before joining up with the Party.

At night, you may PM acidphoenix with “Sneak around USER1, USER2, and USER3.” If any of these users attempt to target you their action will fail.

Alternatively, you may PM acidphoenix with “Trick USER1 into hitting USER2.“ USER1 will fall for your bluff and target USER2 with their actions.

Alternatively, you may PM acidphoenix with “Sneak Attack USER.” USER will be killed, and this cannot be seen by Trackers or Watchers as you are, you know, sneaking. If more than one user in The Party attempts a kill, the most recent one submitted will be used and none others. No member of The Party may attempt the kill two nights in a row, as irl the other players will get mad that you are XP-hogging.

Any infiltrator worth his salt knows how to blend in. If you are inspected, your role PM will appear as,

“Dear jalmont,

You are a Vampire. You are a member of The Dungeon.

You were slain by another vampire, and have arisen from the grave to make more. You dislike garlic, running water, and places you haven’t been invited into.

At night, you may PM acidphoenix with “Dominate USER1 into hitting USER2.” USER will target USER2 with their actions.

You are allied with The Dungeon. You win if The Party is eliminated as well as any hostile neutrals.

Dear Lord Gaius,

You are Bruenor Frostbeard. You are a member of The Party.

You are a Dwarf Cleric from the North. You were the second-highest priest to the most important dwarven god, Moradin, until you forsook that life to take the path of an adventurer.

At night, you may PM acidphoenix with “Cure Light Wounds on USER.” USER will not be able to be killed that night.

Alternatively, you may PM acidphoenix with “Bless USER.” The blessing will prevent any effects, other than kills, from applying to USER.

Alternatively, you may PM acidphoenix with “Inflict Critical Wounds on USER.” USER will be killed, and you cannot be hooked or kidnapped while attempting. If more than one user in The Party attempts a kill, the most recent one submitted will be used and none others. No member of The Party may attempt the kill two nights in a row, as irl the other players will get mad that you are XP-hogging.

Dwarves form deep bonds, and are able to convince friends to have a drink with them rather than trying to murder the evildoers. Despite it not making any sense, your target will have no vote the next day.

Dear Thetwinmasters,

You are Kerri Nightbreeze. You are a member of The Party.

You are a Half-Elf Bard from Kyonin, who has maintained a childhood friendship with Valanthe despite more rapid maturity. You are well-known for your skill with your lute and voice.

At night, you may PM acidphoenix with “Fascinate USER.” USER will not be able to perform any night actions that night.

Alternatively, you may PM acidphoenix with “Inspire USER.” USER’s role will be guaranteed to take effect.

Alternatively, you may PM acidphoenix with “Versatile Kill on USER.” USER will be killed, and a message will be posted by their body in the update. If more than one user in The Party attempts a kill, the most recent one submitted will be used and none others. No member of The Party may attempt the kill two nights in a row, as irl the other players will get mad that you are XP-hogging.

As a half-elf, you have a natural skill at diplomacy; from your former travels abroad, you know that there are no neutrals in the game at the moment; however, this is likely to change.

safeclaims: Ghast, Skeleton, Owlbear, Gnoll, Bugbear, Aboleth, Rust Monster, Displacer Beast, Mimic, Earth Elemental

Dear Paperbladde,

You are an Iron Golem. You are a member of The Dungeon.

Some mage created you out of, well, iron, for the sole purpose of protecting somehow. He died and a GM threw you into the dungeon.

At night, you may PM acidphoenix with “Protect USER.” USER will be immune to kills that night.

You are allied with The Dungeon. You win if The Party is eliminated as well as any hostile neutrals.
Dear Agape,

You are a Ghost. You are a member of The Dungeon.

You rise from the living dead to haunt people. Nobody actually agrees what you look like :(

At night, you may PM acidphoenix with “Haunt USER.” USER will target you with their actions.

Dear Lavos Spawn,

You are a Beholder. You are a member of The Dungeon.

You have lots of eyes that all have special powers. Because I’m boring, you don’t get to use any of these and just get to use them to inspect people.

At night, you may PM acidphoenix with “Inspect USER.” You will receive USER’s full role PM.

Dear Flyhn,

You are an Ogre Magi. You are a member of The Dungeon.

Ogres are a bunch of brutes. Magi are wise spellcasters. Weird contradiction.. but you’re both. Not that the brute part matters in this game.

At night, you may PM acidphoenix with “Cast defensive magic on USER.” USER will be immune to harmful effects other than kills.

Dear shubaka17,

You are a Hydra. You are a member of The Dungeon.

You have three heads that regenerate and have various elemental properties. It is not recommended to slice these off, unless you desire to create an All-You-Can-Eat hydra head restaraunt and get rich.

Because your heads regenerate, you will not die to the first nightkill directed at you.

[/hide]
Dear Fort Colorcastle,

You are an Azer. You are a member of The Dungeon.

The Azer are a race of dwarves, living on the Plane of Fire, formerly slaves to Fire Giants. You are quite skilled at smithing.

At night, you may PM acidphoenix with “Make armor for USER.” USER will be immune to the lynch the next day.

Dear BT,

You are a Pixie. You are a member of The Dungeon.

You are a fey trickster, devilishly charming some would say. Who knows why everyone seems to love you?

Because you are so attractive, your vote has a weight of 2.

Dear pancake,

You are the King of the Goblins. You are a member of The Dungeon.

Goblins are kinda weak little creatures, but if they have one thing going for them, it’s that they all respect their king and actually know who he is.

Starting night 2, at night, you may PM acidphoenix with “Command USER1 and USER2.” USER1 and USER2 will be informed of your full role PM.

Dear Former Hope,

You are a White Dragon. You are a member of The Dungeon.

You are, quite possibly, the most important role in this game. You are also, quite certainly, the worst, most harmful role to the Dungeon. However, like the Black Dragon, you have a hoard, but unlike him, you do not use it. Also unlike him, you use your breath weapon, cold, and kill people with it.

At night, you must PM acidphoenix with “Breathe ice on USER.” USER will die. Village-aligned bodyguards will fail to prevent this kill. You may not

target anyone with this twice. For the first two nights of the game, the Party is immune to this.

Additionally, once during the day, you may PM acidphoenix with “Execute USER.” If half the votes needed for majority are on USER, USER will die. This does not count as a lynch but it does end the day.

If you are targeted by an inspect, your role PM will appear as “Dear user,

You are a White Dragon. You are a neutral.

You are very powerful and old. Like the Black Dragon, you have a hoard, but unlike him, you do not use it for your actions. Also unlike him, you use your breath weapon, cold, and kill people with it.

At night, you may PM acidphoenix with “Breathe ice on USER.” USER will die. You may not

target anyone with this twice.

Additionally, once during the day, you may PM acidphoenix with “Execute USER.” If half the votes needed for majority are on USER, USER will die. This does not count as a lynch but it does end the day.

You are allied with yourself. You win if The Party and The Dungeon are eliminated.“

Dear Ullar,

You are a Kobold Worshipper. You are a member of The Dungeon.

You are a boring kobold, although you do happen to worship a White Dragon.

If the White Dragon dies, you will gain a nightly kill as well as other abilities, and become a hostile neutral. This paragraph will not show up on inspects, although you will be correctly revealed as a hostile neutral if someone inspects you after the White Dragon’s death.

At night, you may PM acidphoenix with “Venerate USER1, USER2, USER3, and USER4.” You will be informed if any of them are the White Dragon.

As the White Dragon’s foremost priest, you are immune to its kills.

You will appear as targeting anyone who the White Dragon targets, as you will go to the site of the kill to worship him.

Due to your power with the White Dragon, once during the game you may end a day early with no lynch by PMing acidphoenix “Use my influence with the White Dragon.”

on FH's death, would have regained his lynch cancel if he had used it, turned it into a lynch redirect if he had, and gained a shot of FH's Execute
[/hide]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)