Mafia vs Village Dead Mafia II [Day 5]

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It seems you have chosen your victim. And rather unanimously at that. I keep my word. Here is your victim.

You are the Prostitute.

[A] Sex
Nightly. Single target.
Negate target’s action. This action will fail if targeting the same player consecutive nights.

[P] Pillowtalk
When participating in a Kill, receive your target’s results.

[N:P] Charm
When a player is successfully targeted by Sex, negate any action they target you with for the rest of the game. All votes towards you by these players will be negated. Add a charge to the Necronomicon. This may also be used if you are holding the Candle by naming the Candle while using Sex. If used in this way, drop the Candle. You may not hold the Candle for remainder of the game.

You are allied with the Mafia. You win if all threats to the Mafia are eliminated.
Alternatively, you can win if all remaining players are under your Charm.
The ground opens beneath them and swallows them whole. Ullar was sent to the Graveyard.

Well done so far, but let us see if you can continue this.

It is now Night 2. Night 2 will end 12/7 at 6pm Pacific.

Storehouse said:
Necronomicon
Holy Relic
Mirror
Candle
Talisman
Divining Rod

Contraband

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just noticed these were not in the rules and I've been getting questions. Just gonna clarify some stuff about Group Actions.

Submitting
You must list the other players you are performing the Group Action with. A Group can list up to 2 times the cost of that Group Action, but only identical submissions will be counted together. At least 75% of the submitted names must be submitting the action for it to be successful.

x Costs
These actions are multiplicative. So if you wish to use Seance with 2 Dead players, 6 Alive players are needed. In terms of submitting, the 75% listed names need is calculated after that. So if you wish to Seance with 2 Dead players, you can list 12 Alive players, but then 9 of them need to be submitting the action.

Ditto

/me huggles
Another Day begins. You wake hopeful that this twisted game will be brought to an end, but you still feel the darkness in the air. Another Day brings another Dead body.

You are the Investigator.

[A] Police work
Nightly. Single target.
Name the action you are using. The number next to each action is the amount of Police Force members needed to perform that action. You know that the Police Force consists of the Cop, the Detective, the Investigator, and the Sheriff. Each has a unique 1 cost action. If two of the same action (excluding Call for backup) are used on different targets, they will fail.
[1] Investigate: Name a type of action ([A], [P], [V], [N:A], [N:P], [N:V]). You will be informed of any actions of that type your target has. Once you have named a type, you cannot name it again until you’ve named all other types.
[2] Stakeout: You will be informed who targeted your target.
[2] Background check: You will be informed of target’s Win Condition.
[3] Police protection: Negate any actions targeting your target.
[*] Call for backup: If you target another member of the Police Force, you will be informed of their Role Name. You cannot name this action. This will overwrite any other Police work when you target a member of the Police Force.

[N:A] Paranormal Investigator
Nightly. Single target.
You will be informed of all actions your target has. This can only target Dead players. Add a charge to the Necronomicon.

You are allied with the Village. You win if all threats to the Village are eliminated.
pancake was shot.

You did well with choosing a victim yesterday, but will you be as lucky today?

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end 12/9 at 6pm Pacific.

Storehouse said:
Necronomicon
Holy Relic
Mirror
Candle
Talisman
Divining Rod
Contraband

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)