CRETACERUS WORLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
The Anorith has its HA but the Sheildon does not, so if you want we can do the HA Anorith for your HA Anorith and the Sheildon for an Non-HA Kabuto if the fact that the Sheildon doesn't have its HA bothers you. They would both have egg moves and all that jazz, I just am lazy and haven't updated my thread with them.
Ahh, ok. I can give you either one for the HA Anorith, but unfortunately I don't have much use for non HA breedables, sorry. Let me know whether you'd prefer Anorith or Kabuto.^^

Ahh, ok. I can give you either one for the HA Anorith, but unfortunately I don't have much use for non HA breedables, sorry. Let me know whether you'd prefer Anorith or Kabuto.^^
I'd prefer the Anorith, though I do have a Great Ball Anorith as well :P I will get moving on the Anorith, I will hopefully will have it by tonight.

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
I'd prefer the Anorith, though I do have a Great Ball Anorith as well :P I will get moving on the Anorith, I will hopefully will have it by tonight.
Alright then! If your Great Ball Anorith has its HA as well, I'd be certainly interested. :P

Hey! Could you CMT for that BR Archeops? :)
Hey there, would it be possible for you to breed a female version of this Relicanth with 4 relevant IVs? :P

#369 - Relicanth ♂
OT: Fluke ID: 02762
Nature: Adamant Ability: Rock Head
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | xx | 31 | 31
Moves: Amnesia | Skull Bash | Magnitude | Muddy Water

Alright then! If your Great Ball Anorith has its HA as well, I'd be certainly interested. :P

Hey there, would it be possible for you to breed a female version of this Relicanth with 4 relevant IVs? :P

#369 - Relicanth ♂
Every Anorith I have has swift swim so I can breed up some 4-5 IV female spitbacks (if I do get a flawless I'll give you those instead), any particular nature you want?

#369 - Relicanth ♂
It's actually a typo. All my breedables will be female, of course. Otherwise that special ball would make no sense haha. Unless you're not going to use it for breeding purposes.

So yeah, I'll breed for one right now :)

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
Every Anorith I have has swift swim so I can breed up some 4-5 IV female spitbacks (if I do get a flawless I'll give you those instead), any particular nature you want?
A Jolly one would be great, since I don't have one of those yet, but really any nature would be fine. I'll get to breeding the Kabuto spitback now, it would have 4-5 IVs as well.^^

Last edited:
If you're still after Premier HA Cranidos then I've managed to get my hands on one. Got a trade to finish breeding for right now but can breed that next if you want?

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
Nowt, nothing, zip, zero. Got it (and other hard to get 12.5%-ers) because of your spitback fossil giveaway so I consider I owe you.
Sorry for the delay, I was writing up my 500th post yesterday. :P
You're being so kind and generous, thanks a lot! I really appreciate it^^
If you don't mind, I'll breed one additional Luxury Ball Kabuto for you, since I have it in the daycare anyway.

Sorry for the delay, I was writing up my 500th post yesterday. :P
You're being so kind and generous, thanks a lot! I really appreciate it^^
If you don't mind, I'll breed one additional Luxury Ball Kabuto for you, since I have it in the daycare anyway.
I was serious, besides the fact I've got a Lux Kabuto anyway, I really don't want anything for it. Going to have to breed off the SpAtk iv and the Atk iv on so am definitely going to have spitbacks.

Btw, had another look at your wants list and I've got a couple of them if you want to have a look at the bankball link in my sig. Can negotiate for them once I've rebred Premier Cranidos if you like?

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
I was serious, besides the fact I've got a Lux Kabuto anyway, I really don't want anything for it. Going to have to breed off the SpAtk iv and the Atk iv on so am definitely going to have spitbacks.

Btw, had another look at your wants list and I've got a couple of them if you want to have a look at the bankball link in my sig. Can negotiate for them once I've rebred Premier Cranidos if you like?
Ahh, I see! That would be great^^

I'll definitely take a look at your link. ;)

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
awiec: I'll get to breeding the Kabuto spitback now, it would have 4-5 IVs as well.^^
Ugh, I spent the entire evening breeding Kabuto and hatched 65 of them before receiving a single female one. Well, it turned out that this particular female had flawless IVs as well as its HA, so consider yourself lucky! ;)

Let me know when you're able to trade.^^

Last edited:
Ugh, I spent the entire evening breeding Kabuto and hatched 65 of them before receiving a single female one. Well, it turned out that this particular female had flawless IVs as well as its HA, so consider yourself lucky! ;)

Let me know when you're able to trade.^^
I'll get working on it, I kinda got heat stroke yesterday and was still feeling a bit rough but it shouldn't take me long

edit* Realized I don't have Jolly parent so I'll be sending you adamant if that is okay

Last edited:

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
I'll get working on it, I kinda got heat stroke yesterday and was still feeling a bit rough but it shouldn't take me long
Realized I don't have Jolly parent so I'll be sending you adamant if that is okay
Oh ok, I hope you're alright! Take as much time as you need, and yeah, any nature is okay.^^

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
Hey guys,
I've done some SV breeding recently and ended up with a few additional flawless male eggs, one box in total. I'd be more than happy to give them to people who have use for them as breeding partner or for other purposes.
ESV 1642 | 31/23/31/31/31/31 | Modest | Vital Spirit | Cross Chop, Mach Punch, Thunder Punch, Iron Tail
ESV 2515 | 31/25/31/31/31/31 | Modest | Vital Spirit | Cross Chop, Mach Punch, Thunder Punch, Iron Tail
ESV 3630 | 31/18/31/31/31/31 | Modest | Vital Spirit | Cross Chop, Mach Punch, Thunder Punch, Iron Tail
ESV 1545 | 31/17/31/31/31/31 | Modest | Vital Spirit | Cross Chop, Mach Punch, Thunder Punch, Iron Tail
ESV 0109 | 31/04/31/31/31/31 | Modest | Vital Spirit | Cross Chop, Mach Punch, Thunder Punch, Iron Tail
ESV 2532 | 31/15/31/31/31/31 | Modest | Vital Spirit | Cross Chop, Mach Punch, Thunder Punch, Iron Tail

ESV 1101 | 31/21/31/31/31/31 | Timid | Compound Eyes | Whirlwind, Signal Beam, Silver Wind, Double-Edge
ESV 2702 | 31/30/31/31/31/31 | Timid | Compound Eyes | Whirlwind, Signal Beam, Silver Wind, Double-Edge
ESV 2112 | 31/31/31/07/31/31 | Adamant | Solar Power | Dragon Dance, Outrage, Ancient Power, Dragon Pulse
ESV 2399 | 31/31/31/18/31/31 | Adamant | Solar Power | Dragon Dance, Outrage, Ancient Power, Dragon Pulse
ESV 3781 | 31/17/31/31/31/31 | Modest | Weak Armor | Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Muddy Water, Knock Off
ESV 3675 | 31/00/31/31/31/31 | Modest | Weak Armor | Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Muddy Water, Knock Off
ESV 1591 | 31/00/31/31/31/31 | Modest | Weak Armor | Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Muddy Water, Knock Off
ESV 0496 | 31/03/31/31/31/31 | Modest | Weak Armor | Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Muddy Water, Knock Off
ESV 1911 | 31/00/31/31/31/31 | Modest | Weak Armor | Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Muddy Water, Knock Off
ESV 2890 | 31/23/31/31/31/31 | Modest | Weak Armor | Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Muddy Water, Knock Off
There are also still 15 copies of my breedable shiny Onix left from my last giveaway, which unnecessarily take up box space as well. If you're interested in one, just deposit something on GTS and let me know. A direct trade is possible as well, especially if you have a Metal Coat and would like to evolve the Onix on the spot.

#095 - Onix ♀
OT: Kris ID: 14273 Hatch Location: Reflective Cave
Nature: Adamant Ability: Weak Armour (HA)
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 24 | 31 | 31
EMs: Heavy Slam | Rototiller | Flail | Rock Blast
Tutor Moves: Iron Head
Notes: Lv.1 Untrained,
Non-Redis
Stock: 12
If none of the above are taken, I'll have to start releasing them for box space, unfortunately. :(

On another note, Fluke and awiec, would it be alright to do our trade today evening assuming you're finished breeding?

Last edited:

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Hey there pal, I'm interested in that amazing Onix. I can either deposit or direct trade (I have spare metal coats to evolve it). Just let me know when you can trade and which way is more comfortable for you!

Last edited:

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
Hey there pal, I'm interested in that amazing Onix. I can either deposit or direct trade (I have spare metal coats to evolve it). Just let me know when you can trade!
Sure, just let me know whatever you prefer.^^
I'll be available for the next couple of hours.

Yes, sure. I'll be available around 21:00 my time (GMT +1).
Alright, sounds good!

Hey guys,
I've done some SV breeding recently and ended up with a few additional flawless male eggs, one box in total. I'd be more than happy to give them to people who have use for them as breeding partner or for other purposes.

There are also still 15 copies of my breedable shiny Onix left from my last giveaway, which unnecessarily take up box space as well. If you're interested in one, just deposit something on GTS and let me know. A direct trade is possible as well, especially if you have a Metal Coat and would like to evolve the Onix on the spot.

If none of the above are taken, I'll have to start releasing them for box space, unfortunately. :(

On another note, Fluke and awiec, would it be alright to do our trade today evening assuming you're finished breeding?
I am sadly not finished, my department has a visiting scholar from Japan so we're been showing him around and he's been giving presentations. I will have the anoriths done by this weekend though.

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
Update with a couple of new BR Pokemon!^^

#006 Charizard ♂ | Lv.50
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 Atk / 6 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Fang > Flare Blitz
- Outrage > Roost

IVs: 31.31.31.31.31.31
EMs: Ancient Power, Dragon Dance, Outrage, Dragon Pulse
OT: Egwene (53058)
Hatch Location: Blazing Chamber
Notes: Often dozes off. Not redistributable.

Omastar ♂ | Lv.50
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 6 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Shell Smash
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Knock Off

IVs: 31.04.31.31.31.31
EMs: Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Muddy Water, Knock Off
OT: Julio (44935)
Hatch Location: Ambrette Aquarium
Notes: Capable of taking hits. Not redistributable.

Breloom ♂ | Lv.50
Ability: Technician
Adamant Nature
- Spore
- Bullet Seed
- Drain Punch
- Worry Seed > Mach Punch

IVs: 31.31.31.00.31.31
EMs: Bullet Seed, Fake Tears, Nature Gift, Worry Seed
OT: Red (24606)
Hatch Location: Santalune Forest
Notes: Likes to trash about. Not redistributable.

Armaldo ♂ | Lv.50
Ability: Swift Swim
Adamant Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Rock Blast
- Knock Off
- Aqua Jet

IVs: 31.31.31.19.31.31
EMs: Rapid Spin, Aqua Jet, Cross Poison, Knock Off
OT: Mai (49993)
Hatch Location: Cave of Origin

Torterra ♂ | Lv.50
Ability: Shell Armor
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Synthesis
- Leech Seed > Wood Hammer
- Crunch > Earthquake

IVs: 31.31.31.08.31.31
EMs: Thrash, Wide Guard, Body Slam, Amnesia
OT: Steve (28086)
Hatch Location: Santalune Forest

Tangrowth ♂ | Lv.50
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 6 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Leaf Sorm
- Knock Off
- Sleep Powder > Earthquake
- Ancient Power > Rock Slide

IVs: 31.31.31.31.31.31
EMs: Leaf Storm, Leech Seed, Rage Powder, Amnesia
OT: Miri (12302)
Hatch Location: Petalburg Woods
Notes: Often dozes off. Not redistributable.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
hello there senor Cretacerus !

question for ya, do you happen to have any spitback female ha charmanders? if so, id like to trade for one! cmt or let me know what ya want.. i figured since you tsved it you may have some laying around :)

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
hello there senor Cretacerus !

question for ya, do you happen to have any spitback female ha charmanders? if so, id like to trade for one! cmt or let me know what ya want.. i figured since you tsved it you may have some laying around :)
Hey there, I did the breeding with a Blaze parent, but in fact I still have one Premier Ball HA Charmander spitback with 5IVs from quite some time ago. I'd be interested in a flawless Love Ball Larvitar in exchange if that's ok with you.^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)