Creativity Beyond - Infinity

Status
Not open for further replies.
sun/moon would be great. I can be ready in 20 mins
I'm ready when you are. Just added ya.

Edit: Will you be ready around 10-12pm est?
(Facepalm) Sorry about that. I went to bed right after I made a response because it was time for to go to bed. I'll see can trade with you tonight.

I have a female Exeggcute on a Friend Ball if you are willing to trade it for the Timid Zapdos :)
Which Zapdos do you want?

Okay, well, I appreciate the offer but I just checked my pokebank, and I found out that I already have an exeggcute with a friend ball. It's my fault for not updating my wish list like I should have, and for that I'm sorry.
It's okay, if I can get my hands on any other of your whishlist mons I'll come back :)

Hey Man!

I'm interested in your jolly Kartana. I've got a trade thread in the link below so let me know if anything interests you!
Hey there, sorry for the late response. I've been really occupied.

Well, I've checked your thread real quick but I don't see a list of Pokemon from Pokemon Sun/Moon.

I was wondering if you have any of these?

- Poipole
- Naganadel
- Stakataka
- Blacephalon
- Zeroara

Hey there, sorry for the late response. I've been really occupied.

Well, I've checked your thread real quick but I don't see a list of Pokemon from Pokemon Sun/Moon.

I was wondering if you have any of these?

- Poipole
- Naganadel
- Stakataka
- Blacephalon
- Zeroara
Hey Man! Sorry I don't have a lot of Generation 7 Pokemon cause I've been out of the game for a while. However, I actually managed to obtain a jolly Kartana from someone else but thank you for responding!

~UPDATES~
Sprusulm806.gif

Blacephalon (Ø)
Nature: Timid
OT: Henkyo
Ability: Beast Boost
IV's: 31/31/HT/HT/31/HT
EV's: SpD 4, SpA 252, Speed 252 (LV 100)
Moves: Shadow Ball, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Trick
(Non-Redistributable)
(I can trade this. You can't)
(Powersave: To give 4 Clever Wings, 252 Genius Wings, & 252 Swift Wings)

Hi,
I am new in this forum/website (joined about a few days) and my agenda of joining here is to obtain some rare pokemons.
I understand your terms that you would only trade IF i am trustable and have some sources to back my relevance.
I am just trying my luck here to ask you whether you have a clone of Marshadow up for giveaway. Im fine if its non-redistributable as i want it for personal usage in game.

Any interest in a Modest Heatran in a Masterball? Caught myself. Level 60 untouched.

Interested in an event Tapu Koko
Hey There,

Thank you for the offer, but I already have a Heatran.

Hi,
I am new in this forum/website (joined about a few days) and my agenda of joining here is to obtain some rare pokemons.
I understand your terms that you would only trade IF i am trustable and have some sources to back my relevance.
I am just trying my luck here to ask you whether you have a clone of Marshadow up for giveaway. Im fine if its non-redistributable as i want it for personal usage in game.
Hey there, I appreciate you understanding my reasons.

As for Marshadow, well the only pokemon that I'm looking for right now is Zeraora, but unfortunately, Zeraora is not available just yet.

If you really want marshadow, I can just trade it to you for free (at least just this one time).

Besides, I really don't mind giving someone a chance once in a while.

Hey There,

Thank you for the offer, but I already have a Heatran.

Hey there, I appreciate you understanding my reasons.

As for Marshadow, well the only pokemon that I'm looking for right now is Zeraora, but unfortunately, Zeraora is not available just yet.

If you really want marshadow, I can just trade it to you for free (at least just this one time).

Besides, I really don't mind giving someone a chance once in a while.
I would really appreciate that. Uhmm when can we trade? My friend code is 3583-4728-6821

I would really appreciate that. Uhmm when can we trade? My friend code is 3583-4728-6821
Why don't we try... well... tomorrow or Friday?

You live in Singapore, right?

Well, I live in North America so according to my calculations, your timezone is 13 hours ahead of my timezone.

My time right now says 8:53 PM (Wednesday)

And your time right now should be 9:53 AM (Thursday)

We just need to be sure we're catch each other available.

Why don't we try... well... tomorrow or Friday?

You live in Singapore, right?

Well, I live in North America so according to my calculations, your timezone is 13 hours ahead of my timezone.

My time right now says 8:53 PM (Wednesday)

And your time right now should be 9:53 AM (Thursday)

We just need to be sure we're catch each other available.
Hmm how about 10am?(Thursday, your timezone)

So that will mean i will be awake at 11pm (my timezone)

I will be still be awake from 11pm -12am. (Maybe till 1am if im not tired)
Hopefully we are able to trade

Hmm how about 10am?(Thursday, your timezone)

So that will mean i will be awake at 11pm (my timezone)

I will be still be awake from 11pm -12am. (Maybe till 1am if im not tired)
Hopefully we are able to trade
Well, I could and I would have, but I had class this morning so I couldn't make it here at 10 am to trade.

Shouldn't we try it tomorrow? Or are you available in the morning in your time zone (While it is night time in my time zone)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)