Creative and Underrated Sets in Balanced Hackmons

Lcass4919

The Xatu Warrior
Ice Judgment has the same BP factoring the Plate in and more PP. Also, Imposter won't carry Icicle Plate anyway.
they occasionally do carry spooky plate though. and albeit its rare i think its worth having ice techno blast, specificly because its not mm2y's "main" stab move regardless. so its not going to be spamming it every chance it gets. 8 pp is more then enough for it to break stall, and just so you guarentee the immunity to imposter, id say its probably worth using it. you could probably just run knock off on giratina though, and that could easily solve that problem. its kinda more like "What do you fear more, being outstalled of 8 pp on techno, or the suprise mm2x imposter sweep.

Hmm... I like this thread...

Here I wrote really long post...
Link for battle I send later. Now I'm on tablet, and replays didn't work anyway...

This is set what I use usually:

Aggron-Mega @ Assault Vest
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Iron Head
- Drain Punch
- Icicle Crash / Filler...

Pseudo immunity from burn, and only Ground/Fight can really scary this pokemon?
Already amazing physical wall with boost for sp. Def...
Immunity from poidon status, sandstorm, cosmical amound of resistances...

This beast beat FOUR Arceus in one fight...

Drain Punch for heal, also for coverage.
Steel type move for accurate STAB.
Sacred Fire for boosting Defensive stat, and coverage.
Icicle Crush clearly for coverage, can be easly switched into other move...

Pursuit maybe could work (sadly, no against shedinja, but sometimes decide for winning or losing fight, and have a lot off pp's in stall machups, also I used this move before Icicle Crash).

Avalanche? Why not... we takes hits anyway... and is more accurable...

Nuzzle for status is not that bad idea... finally something for special mons...

Extreme Speed for priority? Or Bullet Punch for killing fairies...

Sucker Punch for this evil Mold-Gengars is also interesting option...

Here just put something what you really need...

I send this set, because I didn't saw a lot of Flash Fire Aggrons/other Steel pokemons... what suprice me, because this huge tank can take a lot of hits and even win game.

Also he deal nice damage.

"Immunity" from taunt and burn (taunt give nothing for oponent, and Scald/other no fire move still can burn him - also Mold pokemon can do this with fire move...).

Of corse this mon is still weak to Fighting and Ground type, what we really can't predict (Thousand Arrows - here levitate have no usage).
Wihout solid Ground/Fight resistance...
Only defensive stats could help...

Hmm... Bug type look here like a nice follower... or Ghost/something...
With Soundproof - that could be interesting idea...

Generally AV on non-regen walls is a big no-no without Wish support from Fur Coat Chansey, and even that isn't that good due to how easily it can be exploited. See Fur Coat AV Mega Aggron for an example of why this is bad. Of course, if you can reliably pass wishes to it, it becomes much less awful, but not many teams can afford to fit in Wish support.

what i love to wreck setups and imposter chanseys.
they won me several games.
unaware metal burst with some support for the team and trapping pain splitter.

Giratina @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Metal Burst
- Will-O-Wisp
- Aromatherapy / Defog / Spiky Shield
- Wish

Shuckle @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Infestation
- Topsy-Turvy
- Encore
- Pain Split

Last edited:

sin(pi)

lucky n bad
what i love to wreck setups and imposter chanseys.
they won me several games.
unaware metal burst with some support for the team and trapping pain splitter.

Giratina @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 SpD
Careful Nature
- Metal Burst
- Will-O-Wisp
- Aromatherapy / Defog / Protect
- Wish

Shuckle @ Safety Goggles
Bold Nature
- Infestation
- Topsy-Turvy
- Encore
- Pain Split
On Metal Burst users, run 0 speed IVs and a negative nature, since it has priory of +0 and Giratina has a decent base speed. Protect is also directly outclassed by Spiky Shield (it blocks status too!) and usually outclassed by King's Shield.

I'd also think about running Metal Burst and Will-o-Wisp on the same set. On one hand, WoW makes it a lot easier to survive particularly nasty physical attackers, and can let Giratina even wall Fridge Kyu-B, potentially. But on the other hand, it reduces your damage output from Metal Burst, making OHKOs, surprise OHKOs most importantly, less likely. I don't think there's a better choice in a vacuum, so think about what you need more there.

Also, unless you're intending to pass the Wish around, just use Recover or a variant of it.

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Spiky Shield
- Power Whip
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Spiky Shield
- Power Whip
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
tbh this isn't really all that creative, I'd expect this to be the most-used Ferrothorn set (barring EVs of course, HP investment is usually better than investing in both defenses) in BH presuming that Ferrothorn is viable at all, which I'm not sure of as I don't play BH

if anything it might be a good idea to run Sacred Fire over Stealth Rock or Leech Seed to take advantage of a Flash Fire boost, in addition to providing some more team support with the 50% burn chance and having good coverage with Power Whip

tbh this isn't really all that creative, I'd expect this to be the most-used Ferrothorn set (barring EVs of course, HP investment is usually better than investing in both defenses) in BH presuming that Ferrothorn is viable at all, which I'm not sure of as I don't play BH

if anything it might be a good idea to run Sacred Fire over Stealth Rock or Leech Seed to take advantage of a Flash Fire boost, in addition to providing some more team support with the 50% burn chance and having good coverage with Power Whip
Ff ferro can wall diancie since he doesn't fear earthquake. And the grass type can provide some niche imposterproofing since you resist bolt strike + v-create + ice. On top of being a somewhat decent ogre check, not fearing spore and being slower than slow pivots.
Thught I said a lot, ferro is still very niche in bh since his bulk is actually pretty shit, he can't take unresisted hits. That's the set I was running:
Ferrothorn @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Milk Drink
- Parting Shot
- Worry Seed
- Topsy-Turvy
Topsy and worry seed for ogre.

Arceus @ Leftovers
Ability: Soundproof
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Substitute
- Boomburst
- Quiver Dance
- Shadow Ball / Baton Pass

I actually found this set a LONG time ago >2 years on a thread somewhere. I've never seen anyone using it it but I think it's still a cool mon to use with very appreciable merits such as being imposter proof and a SOFT check to ates, which also means ate needs a couple of fake outs before it can kill with espeed.

252 Atk Life Orb Aerilate Mega Rayquaza Fake Out vs. 248 HP / 244+ Def Arceus: 91-109 (20.5 - 24.6%) -- guaranteed 5HKO

248 Hp gives it 4 subs in case leftovers gets tricked, arceus get knocked off and got wish passed, etc etc.
16 speed to outspeed base 140s after 1 quiver dance.
244 just so this thing is bulky.

However, it does need a lot of support to sweep and 9 times out of 10 this mon won't be sweeping anything. You need to remove shedinja and... Actually, I just realised. This thing can actually beat some variants of registeel. As long as registeel doesn't carry whirlwind it becomes a setup fodder for arceus since he can just sub up continually and I don't think registeel can break the sub with any move.

Giratina actually walls it to even though it has shadow ball but it can get off a decent hit

0 SpA Arceus Shadow Ball vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Giratina: 114-136 (22.6 - 27%) -- possible 5HKO after Leftovers recovery

Pfft nvm, this thing is weak af lol.

0 SpA Arceus Boomburst vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Registeel: 48-57 (13.1 - 15.6%) -- possibly the worst move ever

Yeah, and it's not doing anything without boosts to registeel.

But still, it's an interesting mon that could spam some Boomburst to ates and is imposter proof. It probably won't be sweeping any teams this decade but it might pull of one once everything is burned or is heavily weakened.

+6 0 SpA Arceus Boomburst vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Registeel: 189-223 (51.9 - 61.2%) -- 96.9% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

+6 0 SpA Arceus Shadow Ball vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Giratina: 454-536 (90.2 - 106.5%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO

Ah, well maybe it can sweep if you somehow, miraculously get +6 in front of a competent player.

EDIT: alternatively, you can use baton pass to pass on to a sweeper instead of trying to sweep with this alone. You could also probably use mega dino too for a bulkier alternative and a protean mewtwo check

Last edited:
I'd also think about running Metal Burst and Will-o-Wisp on the same set. On one hand, WoW makes it a lot easier to survive particularly nasty physical attackers, and can let Giratina even wall Fridge Kyu-B, potentially. But on the other hand, it reduces your damage output from Metal Burst, making OHKOs, surprise OHKOs most importantly, less likely. I don't think there's a better choice in a vacuum, so think about what you need more there.

Also, unless you're intending to pass the Wish around, just use Recover or a variant of it.
maybe i'm changing wow to toxic then.
yes, the wish is intended to pass around, cause of the good health of gira. heals most mons 3/4.

I think Arceus as a defensive Pokemon is really underrated. 120/120/120 is pretty solid on both sides, and its normal typing leaves it with just one relatively uncommon weakness, so even though it doesn't actually resist anything notable besides spooky!judg it can work as a really amusing emergency check to basically everything.

A lot of the time Chansey will outclass Arceus as a defensive Pokemon simply because it's bulkier, but Arceus has a couple of distinct advantages. First, it's not dependent on Eviolite, so it doesn't mind sponging a knock off nearly as much as Chansey does. Second, non-imposter Chansey almost always wants Fur Coat because otherwise its defense is nowhere near sufficient, so Arceus can run other abilities much more effectively.

This set looks horribly, horribly stupid but I promise it's actually useful

Arceus @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Gastro Acid
- Recover
- Heart Swap
- Parting Shot

Like I said, this Arc is meant to be an emergency check to basically everything. Heart swap is there to calm down setup sweepers of all kinds. Choosing Parting Shot over Baton Pass on a Heart Swap set seems weird at first, but Parting Shot is useful in a lot more situations than Baton Pass is. It lets you pivot out of and neutralize offensive Pokemon instead of just sitting there and stalling them out, and it also phazes Magic Bounce users. Baton Pass is still an option but is more useful than Parting Shot only if your opponent decides to set up. Since so many Pokemon in BH are super dependent on their abilities, Prankster Gastro Acid actually puts a pretty full stop to offensive Pokemon across the board, including but not limited to -ate, Protean, Poison Heal, Desolate Land (this Arc lives Pdon vcreates outside of sun and can pp stall with recover or parting shot out to Giratina or something), Contrary, etc. Recover is obvious.

EVs in physical defense because I found it to be a lot more helpful than SpD investment - most unboosted special attacks aren't going to do massive amounts of damage to Arc except maybe -ate Boomburst which you can snipe with a +1 Gastro Acid. Investing in physical defense lets you check almost every relevant physical attacker (pdon is still kind of scary) while still being able to handle neutral special hits pretty well, especially since the only special fighting move that ever gets used is Secret Sword which hits physical defense anyways.

Do note that this is a blanket check to most threats, not a counter - Gastro Acid is nice for neutralizing -ate but you should probably not switch this set in on -ate unless you're reasonably certain you're not going to get hit by Boomburst, if you switch into a pdon vcreate it might well KO, and stuff like that. It does hard stop almost every PH user, though, which is nice - this is one of very few sets I've found that straight up doesn't care about switching into PH TTar, which is kind of awesome.

no calcs because I'm lazy and no replays because I never save them sorry

I think Arceus as a defensive Pokemon is really underrated. 120/120/120 is pretty solid on both sides, and its normal typing leaves it with just one relatively uncommon weakness, so even though it doesn't actually resist anything notable besides spooky!judg it can work as a really amusing emergency check to basically everything.

A lot of the time Chansey will outclass Arceus as a defensive Pokemon simply because it's bulkier, but Arceus has a couple of distinct advantages. First, it's not dependent on Eviolite, so it doesn't mind sponging a knock off nearly as much as Chansey does. Second, non-imposter Chansey almost always wants Fur Coat because otherwise its defense is nowhere near sufficient, so Arceus can run other abilities much more effectively.

This set looks horribly, horribly stupid but I promise it's actually useful

Arceus @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Gastro Acid
- Recover
- Heart Swap
- Parting Shot

Like I said, this Arc is meant to be an emergency check to basically everything. Heart swap is there to calm down setup sweepers of all kinds. Choosing Parting Shot over Baton Pass on a Heart Swap set seems weird at first, but Parting Shot is useful in a lot more situations than Baton Pass is. It lets you pivot out of and neutralize offensive Pokemon instead of just sitting there and stalling them out, and it also phazes Magic Bounce users. Baton Pass is still an option but is more useful than Parting Shot only if your opponent decides to set up. Since so many Pokemon in BH are super dependent on their abilities, Prankster Gastro Acid actually puts a pretty full stop to offensive Pokemon across the board, including but not limited to -ate, Protean, Poison Heal, Desolate Land (this Arc lives Pdon vcreates outside of sun and can pp stall with recover or parting shot out to Giratina or something), Contrary, etc. Recover is obvious.

EVs in physical defense because I found it to be a lot more helpful than SpD investment - most unboosted special attacks aren't going to do massive amounts of damage to Arc except maybe -ate Boomburst which you can snipe with a +1 Gastro Acid. Investing in physical defense lets you check almost every relevant physical attacker (pdon is still kind of scary) while still being able to handle neutral special hits pretty well, especially since the only special fighting move that ever gets used is Secret Sword which hits physical defense anyways.

Do note that this is a blanket check to most threats, not a counter - Gastro Acid is nice for neutralizing -ate but you should probably not switch this set in on -ate unless you're reasonably certain you're not going to get hit by Boomburst, if you switch into a pdon vcreate it might well KO, and stuff like that. It does hard stop almost every PH user, though, which is nice - this is one of very few sets I've found that straight up doesn't care about switching into PH TTar, which is kind of awesome.

no calcs because I'm lazy and no replays because I never save them sorry
Prankster you say?
Well... I have other proposition for tanky Arceus:

Arceus-Poison @ Leftovers
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Inferno
- Dark Void / Filler
- Heal Order
- Defog / Filler

So... more ofensive, but still defensive Arceus with option against fast prankster Taunt.
Inferno is really good move, what ignore Magic Bounce. 100% change for burn on physical sweaper is dreamed status for him (expect Guts).
Poison Type manipulate oponent for using Psychic or Ground move (also oponent will keep in mind that resist to Fighting type what Poison type have).
That also means - Pixilate users will thinking twice before they want use potencial resisted by Arceus Fairy move.
Dark Void have less change for miss than Hypnosis or other sleaping status, what give chanse for suprice oponent about abillity.
80% accurate move land? Ok... 60% accurate move land? Hmm... No Guard?
Heal Order - healing for tanks is really important. I didn't need to say a lot about this move...
Defog - check for Magic Bounce users and removing hazards - we didn't need that evasion drop, but when this move bounce back to us... we have No Guard anyway... oponent will hit anyway...

Still we can change moves to other status - Heart Swap, Spicky Shield, maybe Leech Seed? We have a lot of options...

IV's we can change for more physical bulk when we want... I stay for Sp. Def because Inferno.

Umbreon
Type: Dark
Base Stats: 95 / 65 / 110 / 60 / 130 / 65
Abilities: Fur Coat, Unaware, Poison Heal
Item: Leftovers, Safety Goggles, Toxic Orb
Move 1: Foul Play
Move 2: Your favorite Recover variant
Move 3: Will-o-Wisp/Sacred Fire
Move 4: Swagger, Spiky Shield, or another status/support/escape move such as D. Tail, Rapid Spin, Volt Switch, Taunt, Heal Bell etc.
As you said Gyarados (Mega) has similar bulk, 95/109/130 while Umbreon has 95/110/130; so I guess it can run a similar set:

Pros:
- Actual offensive presence (at least much higher than Umbreon's)
- Key resistances to Water, Fire and especially Ice (Refrigerate - watch out for Bolt Strike tho)
- Water STAB that discourages Mega Diancie from manually switching in and scares Mega Tyranitar

Cons:
- Crippling Electric weakness (also added Grass weakness, but Grass is uncommon tbh)
- Hates burns more than Umbreon does (if not running PH)

use pipet For anti-boosting Pranksters, consider Topsy-Turvy or Haze if you're not using Baton Pass. Topsy-Turvy utterly shuts down nearly all boosters, Magic Bouncers and some unusual sets being the exception, while Haze stops all boosters that do not have Taunt with no drawbacks or risks. Plus Haze has a metric ton of PP.

SpiderKoloPL Use Grass Whistle over Dark Void for a No Guard set. It bypasses Substitute and, in a fringe case, is less likely to be Imprisoned.

dsm77773 Pretty much, yeah. You can use Crabhammer, Knock Off, Pursuit, Crunch, Sucker Punch, and the like on Gyar. However, you also forgot that Gyarados takes double the damage Umbreon does from Low Kick, which is really important when that's a meta-move as it has been at times. The only other Dark-type really usable defensively that takes Low Kicks similarly is Yveltal, thanks to its Fighting neutrally.

Parting shot / topsy turvy is also a great combination for prankster mons since parting shot can priority force out any magic bouncer.

Also this arceus was suppose to be able to deal with ph boosting mons, if anything the best counter to the no guard set are ph boosting mons.

ooh you're right, topsy could work a lot better. I didn't even consider it because this was modified from a heart swap + bp set lol

I might just stick with heart swap or haze though, the big problem I have with topsy is that it doesn't go through sub and the team I've got this on really struggles with sub users

(...)
SpiderKoloPL Use Grass Whistle over Dark Void for a No Guard set. It bypasses Substitute and, in a fringe case, is less likely to be Imprisoned.
(...)
Sing is better due to Imprison being less likely than Sap Sipper.
The trick is - we want for that element of suprice. Oponent will still think about abillity what Arceus have when he see landed Dark Void. Not when landed Sing/Grass Whistle/Hypnosis.

Also, Sing can't affect Soundproof, Grass Whistle - Sap Sipper, and all of them can't touch Magic Bounce...
And when we lose abillity - we can even miss much mores Sings and other bad accurate moves than Dark Void...
But in other hand all bad accuracy moves have more pp's... so

Haze... is actually good option. We can remove defence drop from us, huge boost from even Magic Bounce user, good move for spam on pp-wars...

The trick is - we want for that element of suprice. Oponent will still think about abillity what Arceus have when he see landed Dark Void. Not when landed Sing/Grass Whistle/Hypnosis.

That mind game only applies until you've used Inferno or they switch an Imposter in. If you use Inferno first, or an Imposter pops up, then there's no mind game. Secondly, what are you trying to bluff? If it's just "guess the ability!" then that's not accomplishing much, really, since players are going to play around No Guard Inferno about the same that they would Sacred Fire and its extremely rare that No Guard can be taken advantage of since most people don't run moves with about 80% or less accuracy without some sort of accuracy boost. If you want to make the opponent guess about your ability, you need to set it up in a way that they successfully guess incorrectly so that they'll make a misplay rather than have them scratch their head and stay cautious until they know what they're dealing with.

A good example of a bluff would be Mega-Ray with Fake Out but no Airelate. Especially with a second Mega-Ray with that ability and Fake Out.

That mind game only applies until you've used Inferno or they switch an Imposter in. If you use Inferno first, or an Imposter pops up, then there's no mind game. Secondly, what are you trying to bluff? If it's just "guess the ability!" then that's not accomplishing much, really, since players are going to play around No Guard Inferno about the same that they would Sacred Fire and its extremely rare that No Guard can be taken advantage of since most people don't run moves with about 80% or less accuracy without some sort of accuracy boost. If you want to make the opponent guess about your ability, you need to set it up in a way that they successfully guess incorrectly so that they'll make a misplay rather than have them scratch their head and stay cautious until they know what they're dealing with.

A good example of a bluff would be Mega-Ray with Fake Out but no Airelate. Especially with a second Mega-Ray with that ability and Fake Out.
I have Defog in my set, so...

But I understand a problem with this set. I know is maybe not the best set what we can imagine, and maybe I should go for that Sing (for ignoring substitute). I just send idea for set.
Still - Dark Void is good move when we predict removing abillity move, because still have huge change for land (Entraiment give other abillity, Gastro Acid remove abillity, Skill Swap actually change nothing in turn, when oponent use this move, because No Guard affect also on oponents moves...).

But... in this case maybe better to use is still Sing, when we want use No Guard...

bp scrub

rub a dub dub one scrub in a tub
ok so this set is actually really fun and HeadsILoseTailsYouWin came up with the idea first in the om room

Ampharos-Mega @ Magnet
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Electric Terrain
- Nature Power
- Tail Glow
- Slack Off

Electric Terrain + Nature Power lets it hit really hard, and Tail Glow gives it enough power to muscle through walls. It's also not too hard to imposterproof, just run a ground type or revenge kill imposters with Refrige/Pixilate

252+ SpA Life Orb Mold Breaker Mega Ampharos Thunderbolt vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Mewtwo Y in Electric Terrain: 324-382 (91.7 - 108.2%) -- 50% chance to OHKO
252+ SpA Life Orb Mold Breaker Mega Ampharos Thunderbolt vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Rayquaza in Electric Terrain: 376-445 (107.1 - 126.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+3 252+ SpA Life Orb Mold Breaker Mega Ampharos Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Registeel in Electric Terrain: 507-598 (139.2 - 164.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Giratina and Chansey can stop it with phazing, but not before Ampharos takes a huge chunk out of them first, and Chansey straight up dies if it has a little previous damage and rocks are up
+3 252+ SpA Life Orb Mold Breaker Mega Ampharos Thunderbolt vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Giratina in Electric Terrain: 298-351 (59.2 - 69.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+3 252+ SpA Life Orb Mold Breaker Mega Ampharos Thunderbolt vs. 4 HP / 252 SpD Eviolite Chansey in Electric Terrain: 481-567 (74.9 - 88.3%) -- 12.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

If you get to +6, not even Tina can stop you
+6 252+ SpA Life Orb Mold Breaker Mega Ampharos Thunderbolt vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Giratina in Electric Terrain: 476-562 (94.6 - 111.7%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO

2 op
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-349894108

also electric terrain also has that nice effect of making your team immune to spore/dark void/sing for 5 turns

Last edited:
Here's something I came up with after quite a bit of time.

Giratina @ Leftovers
Ability: Soundproof
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 4 SpA / 128 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Draco Meteor / Shadow Ball
- Parting Shot
- Recover
- King's Shield

Basically, it's a more aggressive approach to handling -ates without relying on Metal Burst, which can do nothing if your opponent switches or something. Draco Meteor will OHKO standard Mega-Ray after Stealth Rock damage and has a 33% to OHKO standard 248 HP invested Kyurems after rocks. However, it will not touch Mega-Diancie, which leaves Shadow Ball as a second option if you want to hurt her, although your damage output will suffer a huge amount.

Beyond that, Soundproof blocks Boombursts, King's Shield shuts down ate-speed spam. Giratina doesn't care much about the Meteor drops since it'll often pivot out with Parting Shot after making its attack. Minimal speed investment increases the likelihood of bringing in something else safely. Soundproof also prevents the opponent from getting free momentum by switching a Magic Bounce user on Parting Shot. U-Turn and Volt Switch are options if you fear getting Taunted or running into opposing Soundproof, but aren't necessary as Giratina can't be trapped except by off-the-wall type-changing strategies involving junk like Soak.

EV spread maximizes bulk as far as I'm aware. The 4 Special Attack can be put into either defense, although its impact anywhere regardless its tiny. IVs minimize damage from confusion and Foul Play and also minimize the effects of stuff like Power Split. Speed, again, ensures a slower pivot for safety of whatever is coming in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)