Create your own battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
On pokemon showdown there should be a option where you can make your own battle to play with friends.
You can make your own rules, What tiers of pokemon can be used, and if you wan't to make it so anyone can make it. I hope the leaders of the smogon forums read this and reply back. Thank you for reading this and have a nice day.

On pokemon showdown there should be a option where you can make your own battle to play with friends.
You can make your own rules, What tiers of pokemon can be used, and if you wan't to make it so anyone can make it. I hope the leaders of the smogon forums read this and reply back. Thank you for reading this and have a nice day.
The closest that you can get to it are custom games. You and your friends should discuss ahead of time the rules and pokemon allowed.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
  1. Post all suggestions for Pokemon Showdown in this thread. Do NOT post them in the Suggestion Box!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)