crazy_man's Hidden Power Breeding Program (Now with Nest Ball Treecko)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Just realized that Sceptile can only learn Dragon Pulse via Move Tutor =( Just when Sceptilite is going to be released

Oathkeeper

is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
True lol. Also just realized that Swellow can only learn Heat Wave through Tutor lol.

Note to self: Think before deciding XD

Expected to get Tutors?

I mean its going to happen, just a question of when.

Either another new Gen 7 game (rumor of Pokemon Stars announcement at E3) or the eventual Gen 4 remake.

Oathkeeper

Wow. Time flies doesn't it? Well, another question is: will they announce at E3 for it to be released later this year? I sure hope so!

Hey, are you still looking for a Shiny Noibat? I hit a shiny frame today and I was able to save it, so I can now print meh HA SpAtk pokes via egg swap. I think it prints Atk at 6-7 IV's (my other Noibat I printed ran at that), but I haven't checked for the Noibat I printed for you, but all other IV's print at 31.

Nest Ball F HA Noibat* IVs|31|6-7?|31|31|31|31| EMs:|Outrage|Switchroo|Tailwind|Snatch|
*Is nickname-able, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

I'm very interested in your Sassy Nest Ball Celesteela (I have Sun, and I don't plan on getting Moon). Let me know if you're up for this deal. Ty!

Sorry for the dipping out, I have a teaching-ish job and since it's near the end of the school year, things have been hetic.

I'm back for now tho.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kanon90

After a lot of shenanigans, finally got a match:

31/12/31/30/31/30 Male Bold Bulbasaur /w Chlorophyll (Nest) knowing Giga Drain and Leaf Storm (TSV: 0083)

Just waiting for the redditor to respond.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/5fj0ce/0083/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

BlizzardHero

You still up for the trade?

Last edited:
Would it be possible to do a Modest Eevee with HP Grass? If you could, would you be interested in some of the following: Timid Cutiefly in a Fast Ball with 4 egg moves, Dream Ball Naive Carvahna with 4 egg moves, Moon Ball Feebas with 2-3 egg moves, Naive Dreamball Bagons with 4 egg moves, ModestLoveball Jangmo-o with 3 egg moves, and Moonball Murkrow and Misdrevous with 4 egg moves.

Just moved to my summer job, sorry for the wait folks.

Kanon90

Previous guy was lending his 3DS to friend so he couldn't trade, but I found another match.

31/2/31/30/31/30 Male Bold Bulbasaur /w Chlorophyll (Nest) knowing Giga Drain and Leaf Storm (TSV: 1089)

https://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/5ziifz/1089/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vaporeon

Yeah, I'm still interested.

Are you mainly wanting the female bulbasaur for breeding?

I have a few 31/odd/31/30/31/30 females but they are HP Water, which is fine if you only plan on using them for breeding.

Also I cannot remember if you wanted a female Snivy too. And what Hidden Power?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leader Wallace

What ball did you want the Eevee?

Last edited:
Just moved to my summer job, sorry for the wait folks.

Vaporeon

Yeah, I'm still interested.

Are you mainly wanting the female bulbasaur for breeding?

I have a few 31/odd/31/30/31/30 females but they are HP Water, which is fine if you only plan on using them for breeding.

Also I cannot remember if you wanted a female Snivy too. And what Hidden Power?
Yes, I mainly just wanted both for breeding, so HP water is fine but I'd prefer fire. I wanted HP fire for Snivy -- a male would be fine if that makes things easier for you.

Last edited:
Vaporeon

Well for breeding a HP Water and HP Fire mon are virtually the same since if they are both 31/x/31/30/31/30 then the only difference is wether it's attack is even (fire) or odd (water), a stat that will be always be random if you get the right IV's inherited.

I have no problem breeding a female Snivy.

I actually got a HP Grass Eevee, how about an HP Grass Omanyte instead?
Sure.

Nature? Ability?

Last edited:
Vaporeon

Well for breeding a HP Water and HP Fire mon are virtually the same since if they are both 31/x/31/30/31/30 then the only difference is wether it's attack is even (fire) or odd (water), a stat that will be always be random if you get the right IV's inherited.

Sure.

Nature? Ability?
Modest with Swift Swim.

Vaporeon

No I understand, but it still makes things easier in case the atk IV is inherited and the one of the other ones is just a random roll. But either way it's fine, I just want to get Chuchu to you already :P

Kanon90

Shiny bulbasaur hatched!

Sorry for the long wait, guy was from Australia, which was a 15 hour difference between us, so was hard for us to met each other.

Can trade it tomorrow night, er later tonight.....

Last edited:
Hey,

I am interested in a few of your HP Pokes:

HP Fire Froakie (Dive Ball)
HP Grass Blitzle
HP Ice Pansage
HP Fire Flabebe
(Dive Ball Piplup when available)
(HP Electric Torchic when available)

I can offer the following Mons from your Wants List (or you check my thread :) ):

Shiny Amaura, Timid, in Pokeball, not sure about the Egg Moves
Comes with the Moves: Rock Polish, Earth Power, Stealth Rocks, Hyper Voice.
This was TSV-Match back in Gen6. Not nicknameable but I can Egg-RNG it in Gen6 to mine (or your if you want) TSV so you can nickname it.

Edit: RNGd you one in Gen6, just in case you are interested, if not, no problem :)

Shiny Brave Wimpod, Gen7 Egg RNG, Nicknameable on my sister's cartridge
Jolly Arceus, 20th Anniversary Event, Legal Wondercard, gen6 RNG, 31/31/31/31/31/31 Jolly
Rash Yveltal, Gen6 RNG on my Y-Cartridge
Adamant Solgaleo (crappy IVs but matches your Ball wants)
Modest HP Fire Magearna, SRd by me, 31/02/31/30/31/24
Naive Diancie, got a Legal Wondercard with crappy IVs and a restored Wondercard (was legal but I used it a second time) for 31/31/31/31/31/31

For the proofs please CMT.

Tell me what you think :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)