crazy_man's Hidden Power Breeding Program (Now with Nest Ball Treecko)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Yeah completed that a few days ago.
Alrighty, I'll get started on your mons now! You were very quick with those =) Just a quick question though, the Cyndaquil, does it have Extrasensory like I wanted? Just thought I'd ask!

Also, what EV spread did you want for the Jangmo-o? Both physical and special are rather nice

Last edited:
Actually it does not have extrasensory.

I checked the newer builds of Typhlosion (post Flash Fire) and I saw no mention of using Extrasenosry anymore, even on other options.

So I did not breed it on to it.

31/31/31/31/x/31 for Jangmo-o please.

Oathkeeper

is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Actually it does not have extrasensory.

I checked the newer builds of Typhlosion (post Flash Fire) and I saw no mention of using Extrasenosry anymore, even on other options.

So I did not breed it on to it.

31/31/31/31/x/31 for Jangmo-o please.
Awww bummer. No prob tho. I can live w/o it. I'll find something else to give it.

Interesting spread. So, just to be clear, 5IV -SpDef?

Oathkeeper

Alrighty! That spread is what you shall have. Oh btw, I've been getting ideas for the next HP mon(s) I had in mind. I'll post what I can get you from your list tomorrow since I'm dozing off here as I type this lol.

Oathkeeper

I'm always open to new viable HP mons. :3
I'll sleep on it! Literally lol. Alright, I won't be quick to decide. Oh, so nobody else gets dibs on them, the mons I'm going to get for you are the Bounsweet in a Nest Ball and Cubone in a Dusk Ball. As far as which Cubone, I'll make it a surprise between the 2. Or better yet, could I get you both for 1 HP mon each? I'll make an official post tomorrow when I'm wide awake!

Oathkeeper

Hey crazy_man, I have another offer for ya! 3 mons that are on your wants list. Still need to work on our current trade offer, but this'll give me something else to work in advance! Anyway, here it is:

I GET:

HP Grass
31/even/30/31/31/31
Modest | Volt Absorb
No EMs

HP Grass
31/even/31/30/31/31
Modest | Simple -> Solid Rock
Ancient Power

HP Grass
31/even/31/30/31/31
Timid | Corrosion
No EMs

YOU GET:

Nature: Adamant
Ability: Lightning Rod
IV spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31 ??
EM: None

Nature: Brave
Ability: Rock Head

Nature: Impish
Ability: ???

I guess I'll need further detail with the question mark stuff, but first of all, can you make this happen? The HP Grass Salandit --> Salazzle? Only 1 female per 8. If not, I can find something else!

Only problem I have with Salandit is the lack of competitive talk about it, what little I could find suggested HP Ground.

Also low % genders are usually 2:1.

The Brave Cubone would have a 31/31/31/×/31/0 spread.

Oathkeeper

Alright, skip the Salandit then. How about instead of Salandit:

HP Fire
31/even/31/30/31/30
Timid | Leaf Guard -> Technician
Spikes, Sleep Powder, and Leaf Storm

Is this change okay?

HydraOfLight1255

So was transferring stuff in Poke Bank.

Noticed I had a spare HP Grass Numel and HP Grass Chinchou (though this needs an ability capsule, which I can supply if need be).

If you are ok with Gen 6 pokes, these will do, and all I will have to work on is the Roselia.

Otherwise I can bred them all in gen 7 if you wish.

Last edited:

Oathkeeper

Oh wow! Nice find. Are they the right IV spread, nature, etc? If so, then supplying the AC would be great! And I am totally fine w/Gen 6 pokes. Oh wow, just the Roselia! Damn, I have breeding to do then lol. I did, however, finish your Vulpix-A, Rash Jangmo-o is next. Once I finish it, I'll let you know so we can do the Electrike and Cyndaquil for Vulpix and Jangmo-o trade.

Yes, they are the correct natures and IV spread. I never keep 4 IV spitbacks unless by request or its a low % gender.

I should be free later this afternoon or this evening to trade for the first 2.

Oathkeeper

Awesome! Well, hit a bit of a snag. I have the Jangmo-o to begin breeding for the correct one, but alas, I have no Rash Ditto. I've posted a request in the SQSA thread for one among 2 others. Hopefully I can get it quick and begin!

You wouldn't happen to have a spare Rash Ditto would you? Doesn't even have to have good IVs

Last edited:

Oathkeeper

Alrighty, your Vulpix-A and Jangmo-o are ready to go! Whenever we can execute the trade just let me know!

Oathkeeper

lol, I was wondering why it was at Lv. 40 something lol

Again as always, check the mons to make sure they're what you wanted!!!!

Oathkeeper

Cool beans! And I will start the Cubones and Bounsweet tonight. Speaking of which, regarding the IV spreads for each of them. I want to make sure I have this down:

Cubone (Adamant): 31/31/31/x/31/31
Cubone (Brave): 31/31/31/x/31/0
Bounsweet (Impish): 31/31/31/x/31/31

And as far as ability for Bounsweet, what did you want? Or does it not matter since no ability was posted with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)