crazy_man's Hidden Power Breeding Program (Now with Nest Ball Treecko)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in your female HP Fire Leaf Guard Roselia in a Nest Ball. I can trade a female Dive Ball Swablu Timid 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with Haze, Agility, Dragon Rush and Hyper Voice.

Interested in Kalos trained Nidoking and flawless Nidoqueen, please CMT.
I think you need to re-read where those are listed under.

Interested in your female HP Fire Leaf Guard Roselia in a Nest Ball. I can trade a female Dive Ball Swablu Timid 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with Haze, Agility, Dragon Rush and Hyper Voice.
Your order is ready.

31/8/31/30/31/30 Female

Last edited:
New addition to the shop:

HP Grass Cyndaquil
31/even/31/30/31/31
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Timid
Egg Moves: Extrasensory and Flame Burst

Hey buddy:) I actually like your HP Grass timid froakie.
I can do 3:1 trade, even 4:1 (from Pokemon below), or do a shiny for Froakie trade

Surskit is flawless, too.

Or these shinies:
nicknameable SV hatched Shiny Mincinno? With egg move Knock Off, Jolly, Skill Link
2,4 Minccino (M) Jolly Skill Link 31.21.31.31.31.31
upload_2014-8-23_17-16-42.png

or

Timid, Female, Technician
HP Fire
a perfect ivs for HP Fire

Actually, I can do a shiny + 2 Pokemon if you want that, now that I think of it.

Hey buddy:) I actually like your HP Grass timid froakie.
I can do 3:1 trade, even 4:1 (from Pokemon below), or do a shiny for Froakie trade

nicknameable SV hatched Shiny Mincinno? With egg move Knock Off, Jolly, Skill Link
2,4 Minccino (M) Jolly Skill Link 31.21.31.31.31.31
Just the shiny is fine. Ball?

Also you want a male or female HP Grass Froakie?

Last edited:
Just the shiny is fine. Ball?

Also you want a male or female HP Grass Froakie?
It is the normal ball, sadly. But it was not me who bred it lol, I hatched it via TSV method.
Male, of course. Don't want to bother you with females (12,5% chance is a pain)

It is the normal ball, sadly. But it was not me who bred it lol, I hatched it via TSV method.
Male, of course. Don't want to bother you with females (12,5% chance is a pain)
Still works. I'm in the middle of breeding for an HP Grass Omantye mother, once I finish I'll start working on your Greninja.

New addition to the shop:

HP Grass Omantye

31/even/31/30/31/31
Ability: Swift Swim or Weak Armor
Nature: Modest or Timid
Egg Move: Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Knock Off, and Reflect Type

Hey! I'm interested in your HP Grass Froakie in Dive Ball. Would you be willing to breed a female for me? If it's not too much trouble, could you add Toxic Spikes?

CMT for the Pokémon I have to offer. I'm also able to breed the Timer Ball Pawniard and Ultra Ball Yamask from your wants list.

no problem, I wish you good luck on breeding:) Just let me know once you can trade
Your order is ready.

31/24/31/30/31/31

Hey! I'm interested in your HP Grass Froakie in Dive Ball. Would you be willing to breed a female for me? If it's not too much trouble, could you add Toxic Spikes?

CMT for the Pokémon I have to offer. I'm also able to breed the Timer Ball Pawniard and Ultra Ball Yamask from your wants list.
If you can breed both of those with my listed egg moves then I can totally get ya a female with toxic spikes. Might take a while tho. Luckily I have some good IV omantyes. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)