Core Laddering Challenge [BH, Inh, 1v1]

Hey yall! I'm here to inform you guys that in the next OM Core Laddering Challenge, Monotype will be participating. This has been donce once before, and we actually decided to do it again! If your looking at this you actually get early dibs on the cores prior to the release. This will be a 3 way core challenge, and the cores we'll be using are listed below:
+
+
+

Since this challenge is going to be going allow with the month long format, the HoF levels are consistent for all 3, 1250-Bronze, 1350-Silver, 1450-Gold, 1550-Platinum. For entering this challenge, you can either register here on this forum, or register on our website (it will be listed as Challenge #39). I wish everyone here's whose participating the best of luck, and to have fun laddering! If you have any questions, you can PM Twix, Bondie, or Myself! :)

Tagging Snaquaza to add this to the OP

The challenge will be released Sunday, Nov 1, and if the ladder happens to reset during that time, it will be paused, and extended.

Last edited:
Hey yall! I'm here to inform you guys that in the next OM Core Laddering Challenge, Monotype will be participating. This has been donce once before, and we actually decided to do it again! If your looking at this you actually get early dibs on the cores prior to the release. This will be a 3 way core challenge, and the cores we'll be using are listed below:
+
+
+

Since this challenge is going to be going allow with the month long format, the HoF levels are consistent for all 3, 1250-Bronze, 1350-Silver, 1450-Gold, 1550-Platinum. For entering this challenge, you can either register here on this forum, or register on our website (it will be listed as Challenge #39). I wish everyone here's whose participating the best of luck, and to have fun laddering! If you have any questions, you can PM Twix, Bondie, or Myself! :)

Who suggested that water core.

It looks cash.

Well, I played with this core on the first day and not very much ever again because I kind of hated it, but here is my proof of Gold:
Screen Shot 2015-10-30 at 7.39.05 AM.png

more 1v1 cores in the future though, they're pretty fun

dusk raimon

Banned deucer.
+
+
+

The challenge will be released Sunday, Nov 1, and if the ladder happens to reset during that time, it will be paused, and extended.
In as CCWa5 Raimon!

+
+
+

assuming its the 5th core then i might be
ccwa5 ocelot
might change that later tho if someone decides to snipe my name since im too lazy to reg it rn

Physical Tyranitar

formerly Marquis of Blaze
I guess I'm going to enter my first Core Challenge, but as Stunfisk The Great had suggested Surskit, and Eevee General said that was too gimmicky, is there going to be a Surskit in the core or not?

BTW I'll join as CCWa5 Tyranitar

I guess I'm going to enter my first Core Challenge, but as Stunfisk The Great had suggested Surskit, and Eevee General said that was too gimmicky, is there going to be a Surskit in the core or not?

BTW I'll join as CCWa5 Tyranitar
Surskit is still apart of the core, I cleared things up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)