Contribute to Smogon's Facebook giveaways :: Apply within

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehhh I guess I should donate something to lol. Here goes.

Modest
OT: Me I soft reset it myself took me about 1 hour!!!
moves: lucky chant, charm, future sight, extrasensory
31/26/31/30/31/30
Hidden power fire

Modest
OT: Me I soft reset this myself. Yeah I wanted HP Grass believe it or not.
Moves: aurora beam, mist, mirror coat, ice fang
31/25/30/30/31/31
Hidden power grass

Timid
OT: Me I soft reset this myself
Moves: Spark, reflect, crunch, thunder fang
31/31/30/31/31/31

Bold
Moves: Diamond storm, moonblast, dazzling gleam, protect
31/26-27/31/31/30/31

calm
heal pulse, dragon breath, mist ball, pyscho shift
31/23/28/31/31/31
(working on a ribbon project by the way if you want the final product of that instead and it's also battle ready)

Modest
OT: I soft reset it myself
Moves: mist, aurora beam, future sight, slash
29/1/31/31/31/31

Jolly
ability: pressure
moves: cosmic power, recover, pyscho boost, hyper beam
26-27

Pick what you need. I'm soft resetting for my arceus still and another hoopa so I may be back in the future when I spend more time playing pokemon (way to glued onto the Miles Edgeworth Investigations game).​

Hello guys!

I'm here to anounce that we have an open spot for 1 Pokemon Distributor for the Facebook Giveaways. All you need to do is receive the giveaway Pokemon, clone ~60 copies, and distribute them via GTS every other Saturday.

Requirements:
  • Trustworthiness (this will be decided at our discretion, if you are - or ever have been - on the Wi-Fi blacklist then don't even bother).
  • Be available on Saturday at 10 AM or 1 PM [EST/UTC -5].
  • Powersaves or any other device/method to clone.
  • Familiarity with IRC (to coordinate the whole thing when it's live).

Post here if you're interested in joining :toast:

Hey! It's me again with another announcement. We have open slots for Pokemon Distributors for the Facebook Giveaways.

All you need to do is receive the giveaway Pokemon, clone ~60 copies, and distribute them via GTS every other Saturday.

Requirements:
  • Trustworthiness (this will be decided at our discretion, if you are - or ever have been - on the Wi-Fi blacklist then don't even bother).
  • Be available every other Saturday for 1-2 hours to distribute. Time of distribution ranges from 10AM to 9PM [EDT/UTC -4]

Post here if you're interested in joining with your time availability, method of cloning and willingness to use IRC.

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
/me pet vzxt for directing me here

Timezone/Availability: Australia (GMT +10), which means I'm probably available to do the 10AM wave (which starts at 00:00 Sunday my time) or the 9PM wave (which starts at 11:00 Sunday my time). 10AM is preferable.
Method of cloning: PKHeX + Save Restoration (it's faster than Bank/Restore imo, and I don't alter any data). I can use Bank/Restore or XY Trade method (euch), but PKHeX is my preferred method.
Willingness to use IRC: Yes, if it's fine to just access it through the mibbit client.

Notes: Is it OK to try this as a one-off at first (maybe distributing 60-90 Pokemon only)? I just want to see what it's like before I 100% commit a couple of hours of my weekend every other week to this. Also my availability is subject to rapid change, but I'll do my best to give you guys an absolute minimum of 24 hours notice if I'm not available (should hopefully know about a week out).

Last edited:

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Redirected here by vzxt. I can pitch in every other Saturday now that my schedule is more flexible, as opposed to when the giveaways were being kickstarted.

Availability: USA (GMT -5). My Saturdays will be pretty free, so either day or night should work alright. I'll probably be available more often in the mornings (10 AM - noon) though.

Method of Cloning: Powersaves + Bank

Willingness to use IRC: Yes. I'm usually on IRC anyway when I'm online.

Notes: Availability is subject to change, but I will let you know within 24 hours if something comes up when possible. Worse case scenario, I have colloquy on my phone, so I can hop on and let you guys know if something last-minute comes up.

Modest
Moves: lucky chant, charm, future sight, extrasensorry
31/26/31/30/31/30
HP FIRE

Modest
Moves: Ice fang, aurora beam, mist, mirror coat
31/25/30/30/31/31
HP GRASS

Timid
Moves: Spark, reflect, thunder fang, crunch
31/31/30/31/31/31

Those are some pokemon I'm giving away for the minute. Just thought I'd ask if any of those pokemon catch your eyes. Feel free to let me know if you would like any of my spare copies while I still have them. Thanks.​

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
So what I get from this thread is donate good legends?

I just soft reset a shiny Modest Xerneas with...
31/x/31/31/16/31
I can do the EV training. Also not sure if you'll take this SPD is preety low but I figured Geomancy makes up for it.

So what I get from this thread is donate good legends?

I just soft reset a shiny Modest Xerneas with...
31/x/31/31/16/31
I can do the EV training. Also not sure if you'll take this SPD is preety low but I figured Geomancy makes up for it.
We distribute Pokemon using the GTS, this means we are not able to distribute Event/Special Pokemon such as the Shiny Xerneas you are offering or the Diancie posted by Chesty. Also the SpDef stat is indeed too low.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Greetings fellow Pokémon trainers and collectors.

Since my university semester is finally over, my activity here will increase again.
I'm posting this message here in order to apply for a job as distributor.

What can I offer to the cause?
  • I've helped a considerable amount of people with their Cloning Service needs so far. I own a Powersaves device and can both clone via the codes and the back-up method.
  • I don't have a Facebook account, but I do have Skype and I also made myself familiar with IRC (mibbit client) now as well.
  • Despite being able to work within a team, I am also able to work independently as well.
  • I speak 5 languages fluently and could help with translations as well if necessary.
  • Considering the previous two bullet points, communication should not be a problem.
  • My Time Zone is GMT+1 and I'm mostly really flexible with online times.
  • In case I might not be available at sometime due to real life matters, I'll gladly let the team know at least 24 hours in advance.
In case you still need a distributor, I would gladly apply for the job, even if it's just a probationary period at first.

Let me know what you think!

Last edited:
We are looking for a Raikou to giveaway the last saturday of September. Specifically a flawless (or very near flawless) HP Ice Timid Raikou.

(a shiny Raikou in a Fast Ball would be amazing :3)

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
If you are still in need of the Shiny HP Ice Timid Raikou in a Fast Ball, I'd be glad to donate mine:

Timid | Pressure
31 | 22 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31
Raikou Untouched

EDIT:

Some more information about my Raikou. This Raikou was caught by me on the 13th of June, 2013. First I RNG abused a saved file for my Soul Silver game, OT: Wouter ID: 40042 SID: 57686.

Last edited:
Hey! It's me again with another announcement. We have open slots for Pokemon Distributors for the Facebook Giveaways.

All you need to do is receive the giveaway Pokemon, clone ~60 copies, and distribute them via GTS every other Saturday.

Requirements:
  • Be available every other Saturday for 1-2 hours to distribute. Time of distribution ranges from 10AM to 9PM [EDT/UTC -4]

Post here if you're interested in joining with your time availability, method of cloning and willingness to use IRC.
We are still looking for people to join our team!

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I can help clone and distribute, if it's still needed. Although I have an issue I have with IRC, which could be a problem. It looks like my IP is blacklisted as shown here: http://imgur.com/a/xMytf (edit: never mind, I sent a removal request and it seems to give me access now). I am familiar with other means of live chat though, like Discord, skype and Pokemon Showdown. Other than that, there shouldn't be any problems. I should be available 12 in the morning to 12 in the evening GMT on saturdays. I use PK Hex to clone.

Last edited:
I can help clone and distribute, if it's still needed. Although I have an issue I have with IRC, which could be a problem. It looks like my IP is blacklisted as shown here: http://imgur.com/a/xMytf (edit: never mind, I sent a removal request and it seems to give me access now). I am familiar with other means of live chat though, like Discord, skype and Pokemon Showdown. Other than that, there shouldn't be any problems. I should be available 12 in the morning to 12 in the evening GMT on saturdays. I use PK Hex to clone.
Hi! Yes, we are still looking for more distributors. We'll PM you to discuss this further.

Hi guys, i have this if you want:

[716] Xerneas
OT: Gaudi (Lvl.50)
Nature: Modest Ability: Fairy Aura
IVs: 31.24.31.31.29.31
UT
Notes: 5 resets only my X cartridge, Lucky me.

For

[150] Mewtwo
OT: Gaudi (Lvl.70)
Nature: Jolly Ability: Pressure (> Steadfast)
IVs: 31.31.31.29.29.31

[647] Keldeo
OT:GF (09016) (Lvl.100)
Nature: Adamant Ability: Justified
IVs: 31.31.31.29.31.29
Hidden Power Ghost

Last edited:
Definitely interested!
I don't use IRC frequently but already used it some times since i use more skype and other stuff. I already participated in some giveaways as participant if and usualy i try to get one copy at the 1 or 2 wave sometimes 3 since they are the time in on normaly.
Pm me if i can have a spot

Cool i didn't see you answer Dorio ^^

IRC maybe tonight? my time GMT +1.
Hey! Thanks for the offer but we don't need any of those at the moment.

Also the giveaways will take a break starting on mid-November so we arent looking for more distributors at the moment.

Mods please lock, thanks.

rj sez: granted.

Last edited by a moderator:
The giveaways are back from hiatus and we're in need of Pokemon Distributors.

If you are interested in contributing to the SmogonU FB page these are the requirements.
  • Be available on Saturday at 10 AM, 1 PM, 6PM or 9PM [EST/UTC -5] to distribute.
  • Commitment. We're looking for long term contributors that will help us increase our output of Pokemon.
If helping out of the goodness of your heart isn't enough incentive, those who help out regularly (and for a long time) will be eligible for the Social Media Contributor Badge (
)!

Post here if you're interested in joining and we'll contact you via PM. :toast:

Last edited:

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

If you are interested in contributing to the SmogonU FB page these are the requirements.
  • Be available on Saturday at 10 AM, 1 PM, 6PM or 9PM [EST/UTC -5] to distribute.
  • Commitment We're looking for long term contributors that will help us increase our output of Pokemon.
If helping out of the goodness of your heart isn't enough incentive, those who help out regularly (and for a long time) will be eligible for the Social Media Contributor Badge (
)!

I'd be happy to help!

• Commitment. We're looking for long term contributors that will help us increase our output of Pokemon.
)!

It looks like the first wave hits at 6PM for me, so I'd like to help.

)!

Hello, I am interested, I have availability but I am a bit complicated language, my time zone is GMT-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)