Concept Workshop Quality Control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

CONCEPT WORKSHOP QUALITY CONTROL

Hello and welcome to the Concept Workshop Quality Control Center! As stated in the Workshop Overview, all concepts posted in this forum are to be reviewed by a quality control team. This is to increase the odds that every concept we choose for a project has creative and competitive merit. That being said, anyone is welcome to provide constructive criticism in any thread in this forum, particularly the Concept Submissions thread.

If any quality control member finds a submitted concept to be worth discussing in-depth, they'll copy and paste the post into an entirely new thread in this forum. At that point, everyone is free to discuss the concept at length. Another aspect of discussing a concept is simulation, where any user can post a brief prediction of how the concept would play out (more details can be found here). The CAP QC team will determine whether or not a concept is worth pursuing by ACCEPTING or DECLINING it with a reasonable explanation. It takes 2 Acceptances or Declines for a Concept to be Accepted or Declined.

How do you become a member of the QC team? Submit concepts, critique concepts, post simulations, and be an active participant. The QC team is looking for users who are knowledgeable about the CAP process, the current metagame, and what makes for a good concept. I'll be eager to promote anyone who shows competency in any of these three categories, along with being generally easy to work with.

If you have any further questions on this process, don't be afraid to ask me or nyttyn questions. Our PM boxes are always open!

CURRENT QC TEAM

Birkal (Head)
nyttyn (Other Head)
ginganinja
jas61292
Qwilphish
trc​

Last edited by a moderator:

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I've added the following users to the CAP Workshop QC Team:

These five have been excellent contributors over the past few weeks with well-informed thoughts on the CAP Process and the current metagame. They now have the power to approve concepts from the submissions thread, post new concept threads, and approve concepts for slating. They also have the ability to edit concepts directly to improve their questions, justification, and relevance to CAP and the metagame. Congrats to these five!

For those who are looking to be on the QC team, please continue contributing. I plan to further expand the team as needed in the future. Thanks for your understanding!

nyttyn

From Now On, We'll...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Minor update

Me and birkal are now a two-headed ogre of leadership. OP has also been updated with minor corrections, as Birkal has not been on his lonesome for quite some time now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)