Competitive Role Dex

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a thought while trying to come up with a team. Why isn't there a quick and easy "search a 'mon and see the roles it fills?"

I know it is a lot of work, and that the main site usually fills this when updated, but the main site doesn't specifically say in an easy fashion that "Starmie is best as a LO sweeper" or that "Heatran is a wall." Or that "X is good for A/B/C" and so on.

It doesn't necessarily have to explain fully WHY they fit these roles, but it could function as an add-on for the main site, making an easy look-see for those who made 'mons without fully understanding the roles said 'mons are meant to fulfill.

Like myself for instance. I have a basic understanding of what Pokemon fit what roles, but I can't necessarily remember that my Landorus is a bulky sweeper versus my Charizard X being a set-up sweeper. Okay, bad example. But the point should be there.

To reiterate and/or simplify the idea: I am suggesting that there is a tag system that enables a quick and easy look to see what roles a certain Pokemon fills at a glance in addition to the other information.

Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)