Collectors Paradise™

I have both, just finished Sun. Also, can you refresh my memory about our trade? I'm available in a few hours.

Next post will contain some new Pokémon!
It was a female Seel in a Dive Ball with its HA (and I think an Egg move or two). The trade was for a Ditto. XD

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Update 06-02-2017

Thanks to my good friend Maximum Optimizer™, I hereby present you my first successful generation 7 bred Pokémon!

Adamant | Stamina
31 | 31 | 31 | XX | 31 | 31
Mudbray Untouched
Body Slam | Double-Edge | Magnitude | Close Combat

And while I was breeding this pretty horse, I also hatched this pretty thing! Will add it as a trophy now, might give this one away later.

Adamant | Stamina
XX | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Mudbray Untouched
Body Slam | Double-Edge | Magnitude | Close Combat

It was a female Seel in a Dive Ball with its HA (and I think an Egg move or two). The trade was for a Ditto. XD
Ah, alrighty! Let me know which Ditto you need and hit me up when you see me online so we can finish this trade.
Question: when you say

do you mean "replace all those in the basic Poke Ball"?
Yes sir. In generation 4 and 5, I RNG bred an awful lot of Pokémon, which are in a Pokéball. I'm going to replace them all. :)

Ah, alrighty! Let me know which Ditto you need and hit me up when you see me online so we can finish this trade.
It's going to be a HP Ditto. Haven't decided yet on which one though.

Also are the Ditto Giveaways for Gen 7 only or do you still have some for Gen 6?

Edit: I decided for the HP Ground Ditto.

Last edited:

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
So, since we seem to be able to RNG abuse in both gen 6 and 7, expect some new stuff here soon!
Welcome Back! Hope you won't go too crazy with redoing your (shiny) Living dex with all the new possible Ball/Ability combos

Buckert

Welcome Back! Hope you won't go too crazy with redoing your (shiny) Living dex with all the new possible Ball/Ability combos
I probably will! Didn't have my 3DS last week, but will have it again this week. I think it's burried in dust.. and my RNG abuse skills are a little rusty, but I will be working on some nice stuff!

I probably will! Didn't have my 3DS last week, but will have it again this week. I think it's burried in dust.. and my RNG abuse skills are a little rusty, but I will be working on some nice stuff!
The Kyogre you donated to Theorymon 's VGC16 giveaway was one of my inspirations to learn RNG. I understand you are back from a hiatus - welcome back, and hopefully we can trade sometime!

Last edited:

Adamant | Pressure | Cherish Ball
31 | 31 | 30 | 30 | 31 | 31
Entei Untouched
Entei 248 Atk / 8 Sp.Atk / 252 Spe
Flare Blitz | Stone Edge | Extreme Speed | Hidden Power Grass

Hello Buckert! Glad to see you came back. Can you CMT for this? :) Thanks!

Buckert

Adamant | Pressure | Cherish Ball
31 | 31 | 30 | 30 | 31 | 31
Entei Untouched
Entei 248 Atk / 8 Sp.Atk / 252 Spe
Flare Blitz | Stone Edge | Extreme Speed | Hidden Power Grass

Hello Buckert! Glad to see you came back. Can you CMT for this? :) Thanks!
I seriously have no clue what I want at this point; currently working on gen 7 RNG abuse, which seems to be a pain in the ***. When I get familiar with the RNG abuse in this gen, I'll also start breeding and then I'll be needing some parents. I could trade the Entei for a few imperfect parents at some point?

I seriously have no clue what I want at this point; currently working on gen 7 RNG abuse, which seems to be a pain in the ***. When I get familiar with the RNG abuse in this gen, I'll also start breeding and then I'll be needing some parents. I could trade the Entei for a few imperfect parents at some point?
Yep what are you wants? I can help you with 7 gen rng! :)

Could you pass me a copy of that Passimian you have in your thread? :) I'm going to clone Entei, just like my Kyogre for The Chaotician. Let me know when you guys are ready to trade.
I cant' unfortunately i need to rebreed one with RNG because all my ancient stuff has been stolen (laptop AND 3DS :( )

But you can find new things page 4!

What would you like for the almost flawless shiny Mew? I just started my trade thread and do not have my own pokemon on it just yet. So just let me know and I will see if I can catch one.

Buckert

So, since we seem to be able to RNG abuse in both gen 6 and 7, expect some new stuff here soon!
So, a year and a half later......

Update 03-03-2019​

Yeah, an actual update after all this time. :) I also found out I haven't even started my Moon game yet, so I bred and EV trained this beauty to walk through that game. Got a lvl 5 copy waiting on my bank. :)

Adamant | Blaze
31 | 31 | 31 | 01 | 31 | 31
Litten Untouched
Incineroar 252 Atk / 6 Def / 252 Spe
Swords Dance | Flare Blitz | Earthquake | Darkest Lariat

Buckert

Update 08-03-2019​

So, I might've learned a trick today. ;) Big thanks to Mr.GX and Max. Optimizer for pushing and supporting me and a massive shout-out to Eppie and LegoFigure11 for providing me all the information and the patience to walk me through it.

Consider this update as me being 100% back in action!

Naive | Electric Surge
30 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31
Tapu Koko Untouched

Timid | Psychic Surge
31 | 00 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30
Tapu Lele Untouched

Careful | Grassy Surge
31 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31
Tapu Bulu Untouched

Buckert

Update 09-03-2019​

Egg RNG doesn't seem to be a problem at this point. Today I RNG bred my first 3 Pokémon on Sun, again with the help of Eppie. :) And while I was getting back to RNG abuse, I threw in two new Dittos from my Black game as well. ;)

Jolly | Overgrow
31 | 31 | 31 | 00 | 31 | 31
Rowlet Untouched

Modest | Torrent
31 | 00 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30
Popplio Untouched

Bold | Regenerator
31 | 00 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Mareanie Untouched

Timid | Limber
31 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 30
Psychic Untouched

Timid | Limber
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 31
Steel Untouched

Buckert

Update 10-03-2019​

Shiny Egg RNG abuse; Check!

Timid | Overgrow
Rowlet Untouched

Adamant | Intimidate
31 | 31 | 31 | 00 | 31 | 31
Litten Untouched

Modest | Liquid Voice
Popplio Untouched

Quiet | Swarm
31 | 01 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 00
Grubbin Untouched

Bold | Regenerator
Mareanie Untouched

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)