Collectors Paradise™

I just got back into the game and missed this event. Any chance I can do some breeding for either 1.

31 | 09 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Hoopa Untouched

31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Hoopa Untouched

hi :) do you have a list of Pokemon you'd like bred? I have a thread but all of my Pokes are 4th gen RNGed (thus not in matching balls), and you already have versions of the 6th generation ones I am working on now (lol). Thanks!

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Update 21-08-2016

Still busy replacing old Pokéball Pokémon for new versions with matching Pokéballs. :) Shoutout to everyone that provided the perfect females!

Timid | Hustle
31 | 12 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Nidoran♂ Untouched

Careful | Water Absorb
31 | 31 | 31 | 00 | 31 | 31
Poliwag Untouched

Modest | Swift Swim
31 | 01 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31
Poliwag Untouched

Modest | Swift Swim
31 | 00 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31
Poliwag Untouched

Timid | Magic Guard | Luxury Ball
31 | 00 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Abra Untouched

Timid | Magic Guard | Ultra Ball
31 | 00 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31
Abra Untouched

Calm | Thick Fat
Seel Untouched

Adamant | Poison Touch
Grimer Untouched

Modest | Chlorophyll
31 | 00 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30
Exeggcute Untouched

Rash | Swift Swim
Horsea Untouched

Adamant | Technician
Scyther Untouched

I just got back into the game and missed this event. Any chance I can do some breeding for either 1.

31 | 09 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Hoopa Untouched

Hoopa Untouched
I'm sorry, but I'm not trading Event Pokémon for Breedables. (Third rule in the thread)
hi :) do you have a list of Pokemon you'd like bred? I have a thread but all of my Pokes are 4th gen RNGed (thus not in matching balls), and you already have versions of the 6th generation ones I am working on now (lol). Thanks!
Well I could think of a few things I guess. What are you looking for? :)

Update 21-08-2016

Still busy replacing old Pokéball Pokémon for new versions with matching Pokéballs. :) Shoutout to everyone that provided the perfect females!

Timid | Hustle
31 | 12 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Nidoran♂ Untouched

Careful | Water Absorb
Poliwag Untouched

Modest | Swift Swim
31 | 01 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31
Poliwag Untouched

Modest | Swift Swim
31 | 00 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31
Poliwag Untouched

Timid | Magic Guard | Luxury Ball
Abra Untouched

Timid | Magic Guard | Ultra Ball
31 | 00 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31
Abra Untouched

Calm | Thick Fat
Seel Untouched

Adamant | Poison Touch
Grimer Untouched

Modest | Chlorophyll
31 | 00 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30
Exeggcute Untouched

Rash | Swift Swim
Horsea Untouched

Adamant | Technician
Scyther Untouched

I'm sorry, but I'm not trading Event Pokémon for Breedables. (Third rule in the thread)

Well I could think of a few things I guess. What are you looking for? :)
I'm thinking Bold Prankster Meowstic, one of the Timid Meloetta, and Shiny Virizion!

Buckert

I'm thinking Bold Prankster Meowstic, one of the Timid Meloetta, and Shiny Virizion!
I can trade you the Meowstic and Virizion, if you can breed me 3 female Pokémon.

- Vulpix, Female, HA, Timid, Repeat Ball, x/x/x/31/31/31,
- Magmar, Female, Modest, Fast Ball, x/x/x/30/31/31,
- Pinsir, Female, Jolly, Level Ball, x/x/x/00/31/31, Close Combat + Quick Attack.

Let me know. :)

I can trade you the Meowstic and Virizion, if you can breed me 3 female Pokémon.

- Pinsir, Female, Jolly, Level Ball, x/x/x/00/31/31, Close Combat + Quick Attack.

Let me know. :)
I actually misplaced my SS a while ago so I won't be able to do the last two unless it turns up. I can do Vulpix if I can find someone with Vulpix in their FS. Do you have any that don't require HG/SS?

Buckert

I actually misplaced my SS a while ago so I won't be able to do the last two unless it turns up. I can do Vulpix if I can find someone with Vulpix in their FS. Do you have any that don't require HG/SS?
Well I could capture a random female in HG or SS if you want, so you can breed from there?

Buckert

Hey Buckert,

What's up? :)

Can you CMT for the two throh, please?

The shiny brave one
The non-shiny careful one
Could you breed me these Pokémon? :)

Buck Buckity Buckert! Can I get a Keldeo and Genesect from you? LMK if I can give you anything in return.
Sure thing dude! Regular Genesect? And could you breed me 2 Pokémon in return? :)

- Togepi, Female, Bold, Premier Ball, x/x/x/31/31/31, Nasty Plot,
- Togepi, Female, Timid, Great Ball, x/x/x/31/31/31, Nasty Plot.

Sure thing dude! Regular Genesect? And could you breed me 2 Pokémon in return? :)

Hmm..... The vulpix, yes. :)

As for the other two with the apricorn balls, I'm not sure if I have any spitbacks for those.

I'll have to check when I get home. And if I don't have them, what would you like instead?

That is... Just in case. Hehehe. ^^;

Edit:
(Checked)

I'm sorry bro. I don't have a pinsir and a magby caught in those apricorn balls. :(

Last edited:

I'll see what I can do. I don't have a Togepi safari, but I'll try to get one

Buckert

Hmm..... The vulpix, yes. :)

As for the other two with the apricorn balls, I'm not sure if I have any spitbacks for those.

I'll have to check when I get home. And if I don't have them, what would you like instead?

That is... Just in case. Hehehe. ^^;

Edit:
(Checked)

I'm sorry bro. I don't have a pinsir and a magby caught in those apricorn balls. :(
What if I capture 2 females on my HG for you, so you can start breeding with those? :) Let me know if that works for you.
I'll see what I can do. I don't have a Togepi safari, but I'll try to get one
Sure thing mate, let me know! Can you also specify which Keldeo you want? Since I have 3 different ones. :)

What if I capture 2 females on my HG for you, so you can start breeding with those? :) Let me know if that works for you.

Sure thing mate, let me know! Can you also specify which Keldeo you want? Since I have 3 different ones. :)
Sounds good. ;)

Buckert

Sounds good. ;)
Right, I just figured out that Pinser can't be caught in a Level Ball.. So, Luxury would work best in this case, and I assume you can get that one a little easier, right? Going to capture a Magmar now as we speak.

Edit: I just caught a female Magmar in my SS. :) Let me know when you can pick her up to start breeding.

Last edited:
Right, I just figured out that Pinser can't be caught in a Level Ball.. So, Luxury would work best in this case, and I assume you can get that one a little easier, right? Going to capture a Magmar now as we speak.

Edit: I just caught a female Magmar in my SS. :) Let me know when you can pick her up to start breeding.
Mhmm. :)

I'm ready whenever you are, my friend. ;)

Unfortunately I wasn't able to get a Togepi safari. Is there anything else I can help you with? And low key just want Gen and Kel to complete my dex, so any of the ones you have listed will do.

Buckert

Unfortunately I wasn't able to get a Togepi safari. Is there anything else I can help you with? And low key just want Gen and Kel to complete my dex, so any of the ones you have listed will do.
No worries man. :) I could use these 2 as well, could that work for you?

- Buneary, Female, HA, Jolly, Luxury Ball, x/x/x/00/31/31, Fake Out
- Riolu, Female, HA, Jolly, Great Ball, x/x/x/00/31/31, Bullet Punch

Buckert

Update 11-09-2016

My mate Drakero pm'd me with a question about my Shiny Arceus from gen 4, so sad it doesn't make it through to Pokébank.. Injected Wondercard. Lots of flawless Pokémon were tossed, ended up with this one, and decided to keep it, since it's pretty perfect if you ask me. :) Found a few sets on Smogon which use a Modest nature, so yeah why not! Might go for Timid as well. :)

Modest | Multitype
31 | 15 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Arceus Untouched

Hello! I see that you have literally everything you could want and was wondering if there was anything I could do for you, EV training or breeding, for your flawless Manaphy?? I have been looking for this for awhile and want to know what it would take to pry one of these from you? XD

My god you are dedicated, I can breed either one of those togepi's for a scyther (preferably but not mandatory to be shiny) if it carries defog in its move rememberemce. If it does not carry that I will take an umbreon mandatory shiny. If you would like I can also give you the FC of someone with Togepi for your later needs.

- Shaderz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)