Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, just a few questions, before I make an real requests, do you breed normal Pokemon in Balls from parents you already have? I'm looking at some 12.5% females and you only have males. Second thing question if the former is a yes, do you take clones as payment?

It seems like you only trade 1. TSV hatched Pokemon and 2. TSV Eggs. I just wanted to make sure so I don't get dinged for being stupid. However if this is all listed somewhere and I'm being stupid I apologize. Thanks for your time.

Hey, just a few questions, before I make an real requests, do you breed normal Pokemon in Balls from parents you already have? I'm looking at some 12.5% females and you only have males. Second thing question if the former is a yes, do you take clones as payment?

It seems like you only trade 1. TSV hatched Pokemon and 2. TSV Eggs. I just wanted to make sure so I don't get dinged for being stupid. However if this is all listed somewhere and I'm being stupid I apologize. Thanks for your time.
I usually get parents on request from previous games blah blah. It usually depends on the poke. I am not a fan of fully redis pokemon as they have no value to me. Just incase you are asking if I accept cloning services as payment, I dont, as I clone via powersave.I only trade pokemon I have bred and have hatched or rngd in previous generations (given the occasional ecception in which I credit the person). If you have a specific project , let me know on here and I may do the project. Lastly, I prefer you to have a thread to trade with me, but as said before I may make an exception.

I usually get parents on request from previous games blah blah. It usually depends on the poke. I am not a fan of fully redis pokemon as they have no value to me. Just incase you are asking if I accept cloning services as payment, I dont, as I clone via powersave.I only trade pokemon I have bred and have hatched or rngd in previous generations (given the occasional ecception in which I credit the person). If you have a specific project , let me know on here and I may do the project. Lastly, I prefer you to have a thread to trade with me, but as said before I may make an exception.
Ah, sorry if I wasn't clear before. What I meant by cloning is if you were okay with me offering you my own cloned Pokemon.

But in any case, I don't actually plan on making my own thread on Smogon since most of my Pokemon are bred to be unique or strange rather than competitively viable. (A recent example of this being a HP Steel Geodude in a Heavy Ball with Mega Punch). But if you need proof of my reliability I am a trade moderator on PokeCommunity (if that means anything to you). I can edit my trade thread there to have a shout out to you and then link you in order to prove I am who I say I am.

And as for what I was interested in, I was interested in an female HA Dream Ball Omanyte and a female Premier Ball Totodile with no specifics other than the Ball and Ability as I don't want to bother you with that.

we haven't set up a trade for the gible yet lol

I am online a lot during weekends, so you can just send me a pm :)

Will do. Maybe tomorrow actually. ^^

I would but altaria can learn Ice beam so it seems pointless
Woah,sorry I was meaning something else and mixed it all up,I meant that for a smeargle,HP Ice in Moon or Lux ball
Even a direct RNG will do for this

Pokemon:Smeargle
Nature:Naive
IV Spread;30/31/30/31/31/31
shiny:Yes/No

UPDATE

Dex No. 177
NATU - XATU
OT: Elena 57183 [Bred by me]

Feather Dance|Sucker Punch|Skill Swap|Roost

- Natu (M) - Bold - Magic Bounce - 31.26.31.31.31.31 [1228]

Unhatched TSVs
- Natu (F) - Bold - Magic Bounce - 31.03.31.31.31.31 [3351]
- Natu (M) - Bold - Magic Bounce - 31.26.31.31.31.31 [1228]
- Natu (M) - Bold - Magic Bounce - 31.31.31.31.31.00 [3236]

Dex No. 265
WURMPLE
OT: Cartito 54546 [Bred by me]

Tackle|String Shot

- Wurmple (M) - Modest - Run Away - 31.19.31.31.31.31 [1989]

Unhatched TSVs
- Wurmple (F) - Modest - Run Away - 31.03.31.31.31.31 [2584]
- Wurmple (M) - Modest - Run Away - 31.19.31.31.31.31 [1989]

Woah,sorry I was meaning something else and mixed it all up,I meant that for a smeargle,HP Ice in Moon or Lux ball
Even a direct RNG will do for this

Pokemon:Smeargle
Nature:Naive
IV Spread;30/31/30/31/31/31
shiny:Yes/No
Will see what i can do. I have a few other projects to do first.

UPdate

Dex No. 359

ABSOL
OT: Sean 56960 [Bred by me]
Baton Pass|Magic Coat|Megahorn|Perish Song

- Absol (M) - Adamant - Super Luck - 31.31.31.03.31.31 [0248]
Unhatched TSVs
N/a

Dex No. 041
ZUBAT - GOLBAT - CROBAT
OT: Adrian 01840 [Bred by me]
Quick Attack|Zen headbutt|Brave Bird|Pursuit
- Zubat (M) - Careful - Infiltrator - 31.31.31.21.31.31 [0896]
Unhatched TSVs
N/a

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
cmt for
Dex No. 223
REMORAID - OCTILLERY
OT: Emily 56264 [Bred by me]
Octazooka|Water Spout|Rock Blast|Water Pulse
- Remoraid (M) - Quiet - Sniper - 31.31.31.31.31.00 [3809]

(clone trade) and also banner art, i think i asked a while ago but i forgot to reply so is there anything that interests you for those?

cmt for
Dex No. 223
REMORAID - OCTILLERY
OT: Emily 56264 [Bred by me]
Octazooka|Water Spout|Rock Blast|Water Pulse
- Remoraid (M) - Quiet - Sniper - 31.31.31.31.31.00 [3809]

(clone trade) and also banner art, i think i asked a while ago but i forgot to reply so is there anything that interests you for those?
Yeah never got a pm from ya. Pm me details on the kind of banner. I like your shiny ferroseed.

As far as banner credis may go

I like these

Widdly_Scuds 's Landorus
Impish | Trogdor | 02272 | Intimidate (Sheer Force) | Lv. 40
31/31/31/x/31/31 | Untouched | Male
Stealth Rock | Knock Off | Earthquake | U-turn
No-Redis

Widdly_Scuds 's Thundurus
Timid | Trogdor | 02272 | Volt Absorb (Defiant) | Lv. 40
31/x/30/31/31/31 - HP Ice | Untouched | Ungendered
Thunderbolt | Hidden Power | Focus Blast | Nasty Plot
No-Redis

While I doubt I have anything of interest to you would you CMT for this

Entei
Adamant Pressure 31|31|31|31|31|31

Flare Blitz, Howl, Extreme Speed, Crush Claw
OT: クラウン , TID: 06180, Jhoto Region
Shiny

While I doubt I have anything of interest to you would you CMT for this

Entei
Adamant Pressure 31|31|31|31|31|31
Flare Blitz, Howl, Extreme Speed, Crush Claw
OT: クラウン , TID: 06180, Jhoto Region
Shiny

Nature: Bold
Ability: Anticipation
IV Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Special Moves: Wish, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice
OT Gonzo (27846)

I could go for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)