Cigarettes - what's your poison?

I'm sure a dozen, if not, more, smoke here on this community.
So what do you guys smoke? For me, it's either Winston or Malboro.

What cigarettes do you smoke?

I roll my own.. only because when I was a poor unemployed bum it's all I could afford. Tailor cut ones give me a headache and you can't put them down without them burning all the way down. Plus I go through them much quicker than rollies. Also ideal consistency for zootage.

Newports because I'm black

edit: I usually smoke like 1-2 cigs a day, more when I'm drinking. Haven't smoked any in over a week though because it's cold as hell and I don't feel like going out and buying some

alex

the best stuff on earth
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
and

i don't smoke very often but if i did i'd probably just roll my own, the ones my friends roll are usually pretty nice. turkish golds fuckin own though, almost everyone i give them to converts. every kind of marlboro sucks.

also, if you don't smoke, don't like smoking, don't want to talk about smoking, or want to tell other people they shouldn't smoke, you shouldn't post in this thread

American Spirits. <3

I am also opening up my own Hookah bar. When it opens, I welcome all challengers IRL to a battle, if you win, I will cut your bill in half. ;)

topical!

funnily enough alex i 'started' smoking on turkish golds (best friend smoked them) and blacks (gf)

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
How come I haven't seen this topic yet.

I started on Marlboro Lights (lol), then moved to Reds (lol), then to Luckies.

I smoke about 1 Lucky Strike a day. Although I think I might be rising that...

They taste really good.

&

Here in Australia we have ugly pictures on all our cigarettes, and normally I can't afford my habit on b&h ($17.60 a 25 pack in Australian dollars), as I have school fees/rent/petrol to pay for, so I normally go a 50g pouch of champion ruby for $30, which lasts me between a week and a fortnight.

Though, I have picked up a bit of a once-a-week habit for these pieces of brilliance.

alex smokes bitch cigarettes, i have never seen a smoother combination of brands

blues and lucky strikes were mine before i quit, and damn, it was a bitch to wean off of

OK, so what made you guys smoke in the first place?

For me, I got a really bad score on my maths test and I started to become depressed (I never got such a low grade before)... so I picked up a pack of Malboro reds and here I am, 2 months later...

I smoke hookah occasionally, but not cigs. From what I understand, cigarette smoke feels very harsh, so that was kind of a deterrent. Hookah, on the other hand, is supposed to be fairly pleasant (unless poorly prepared, then it feels like crap).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)