Christmas is coming! A Shiny Giveaway [Mods please Lock]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi! And welcome to my Christmas Giveaway!

- RULES -
1) Deposit Fearow or Grubbin to the GTS.
2) Put your IGN, Level and Gender of the Pokemon you've deposited.
3) Tell me why you need this Pokemon and how you will use it! :D
4) They are both FREE REDISRIBUTABLE. That means you can trade them to your friends!

- THE POKEMON! -

Shiny* Lycanroc ( Midday form ) (F)
IVs: 31/x/x/31/x/31 HYPER TRAINED TO 31/31/31/31/31/31!
Jolly nature
Sand Rush
Item: Choice Band
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 6 Def
Moveset: Accelerock / Stone Edge / Fire Fang / Brick Break
Egg: Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Sucker Punch
Level: 100
Bred by me. Hatched by reddit user u/dash962 (OT/ID Alter / 179916)

(F)

Shiny* Toucannon
IVs: 31/x/x/x/31/x HYPER TRAINED TO 31/31/31/31/31/31!
Jolly nature
Skill Link
Item: Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 6 Def
Moveset: Brave Bird / Rock Blast / Bullet Seed / U-Turn
Egg: Brave Bird
Level: 100
Bred by me. Hatched by reddit user u/Unholylink (OT/ID Luna 181091)

Last edited:
IGN: Bandit
Deposited: 1 F Mimikyu
Request: Lycanroc
Question: I can't get Midday form in Moon. I've been wanting to use one in the Battle Tree and Battle Spot Singles so I'll use her there.

Last edited:

Theorymon

Have a wonderful day, wahoo!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
IGN: Theorymon
Deposited: A Level 1 Female Gible
Requesting: Toucannon

The reason I'm going for Toucannon is because as odd as it sounds, I've been seeing an unusual amount of them on high rated teams in Battle Spot. Since I write analyses, I figure I'm gonna have to test this thing sooner or later! Who knows, maybe it will have a use post bank? I imagine the Swords Dance set will nail Suicune and Mimikyu at least...

IGN: Kite
level 10 Grubbin named Enel, Male
I would like Toucannon. I would like this Pokemon because it is my friends favorite shiny of this generation and I would like to give it to him for Christmas. So it won't really be used by me.

Thanks in advance

Requested Pokémon: Lycanroc
Deposited Pokémon: Fomantis lvl 18 (M)
IGN: Adrian

Question: I want to use lycanroc on the battle tree and on the battle spot also i like his movepool i think i can try diferrent set of moves on her.

Hey I would love Lycanroc, thanks so much!

Deposited lv 29 male Sandile
IGN Noah
Message Thanks in advance

I have Pokémon moon and so it's harder for me to get midday for. I also think he's a great asset for.a potential sandstorm team.

Thanks so much and happy holidays!

I'd LOVE both, so I'll start with Lycanroc
Deposited lvl 38 carbink
IGN:Jack
Message:I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles

I want it because I'm never lucky with getting shinies AND Lycanroc is my new favorite Rock type.

Thanks a bunch and happy holidays!

Last edited:
IGN: Andre
Deposited: Mudbray (Lv. 15, male)
Requested: Lycanroc (Lv. 91 or higher, female)
Message: I wanto to trade for a Pokémon that is strong in battles.
Reason: Although I already have a normal Lycanroc-M the shiny version looks so much better and I will replace mine with it to fight in the Battle Tree.

Thank you and happy holidays. (:

Last edited:
IGN: Solji
Deposited: Sandygast Lv. 22 female
Requesting: Lycanroc
Reason: I really love the design especially the shiny form, he looks so so cool! His moveset is also great but the main reason is the design. Plus I really like the Choice Band so I one less step to my competitive team. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
I couldn't find:
Deposited: 1 F Mimikyu
Question: I can't get Midday form in Moon. I've been wanting to use one in the Battle Tree and Battle Spot Singles so I'll use her there.
Deposited: A Level 1 Female Gible

The reason I'm going for Toucannon is because as odd as it sounds, I've been seeing an unusual amount of them on high rated teams in Battle Spot. Since I write analyses, I figure I'm gonna have to test this thing sooner or later! Who knows, maybe it will have a use post bank? I imagine the Swords Dance set will nail Suicune and Mimikyu at least...
Probably sniped or buried :/

I've also updated the Rules. It's better for you to deposit something like Pikipek, Grubbin or Ledyba (This way you won't get sniped easily)

Looks like my Pokemon was buried so I'll try again.

Deposited: 5 M Pikipek

Last edited:

Theorymon

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I couldn't find:

Probably sniped or buried :/

I've also updated the Rules. It's better for you to deposit something like Pikipek, Grubbin or Ledyba (This way you won't get sniped easily)
oops, I was a doofus and misread that as "DON'T deposit those Pokemon!"

Anyways, here's the new info!

Deposited: Level 2 Male Pikipek with the message "I wanted to trade for one of your precious Pokemon you've given a nickname to."
Requested: Toucannon

Depositied: Level 3 female Pikipek
IGN: Poah
Requested: Lycanroc
Reason: Lycanroc is definitely one of my favorite Pokemon to come out of this generation. I have always loved dog Pokemon and a shiny Lycanroc would be an absolutely amazing addition to any of my teams!

Thank you so much!!

Last edited:
IGN: サト
Deposited: A Level 2 male Pikipek

the reason i choose her is i love blue wolf. plus i have blue rockruff which i still unsure to evolve it to what form. with this, i can evolve it to midnight form! (luckily i play on moon)

IGN: Doobzi
Deposited: Pipipek, 3, male
Request: Lycanroc Mid-day
Question: The ability sand rush with stab rock priority is too tempting not to try on a sand team!

Deposited: Pikipek, Lv 4, F
IGN: Patchy
Requested: Toucannon

Just because I always love the bird pokemon from the start of the games, but this one in particular because, similarly I guess to Staraptor, is actually really strong :) So id love to try it in battles! Thanks :D

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Sorry guys but please do not deposit Pikipek! I realised that it gets buried like hell on the GTS...

You may try now with Grubbin or Ledyba!

Next, Toucannon!
Deposited lvl 15 male Growlithe

I want it because I've liked Pikipek from the release of it and needed help liking this bird, so I thought a shiny will help with that

Thanks again and happy holidays!

Edit:do you want me to redeposit a ledyba instead of Growlithe?

Last edited:

Theorymon

Sorry guys but please do not deposit Pikipek! I realised that it gets buried like hell on the GTS...

You may try now with Grubbin or Ledyba!
Alright depositing a Ledyba, sorry for causing you trouble. Don't fret man, I know how annoying sniping and mons getting buried can be x_x

Deposited: Level 3 Male Ledyba with a Japanese name, and the message "I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles."

Sorry about Pikipek, trying again with Grubbin
Depositied: Level 4 female Grubbin
Reason: Lycanroc is definitely one of my favorite Pokemon to come out of this generation. I have always loved dog Pokemon and a shiny Lycanroc would be an absolutely amazing addition to any of my teams!

Thank you so much!!

Last edited:
Thank you for doing this!
Deposited: Female Grubbin, 19
IGN: Corey
Requesting: Lycanroc, (also added Female, 91 or higher) I want to try it on BS Doubles, Def going to try it as a late game cleaner or revenge killer on a singles team.
Happy Holidays!

IGN: Andre
Deposited: Mudbray (Lv. 13, male)
Requested: Toucannon (Lv. 91 or higher, female)
Message: I wanto to trade for a Pokémon that is strong in battles.
Reason: I really like her fancy look. :p

Thank you again. :D

Last edited:
IGN: セオ
Deposited: Level 2 Male Ledyba with a Japanese name, and the message "Please trade with me, Thanks in Advance!"

I really like Lycanroc's midday form it is very cool :) and I would love to add him to be a powerful offensive rock on my VGC team!

Thanks!

Last edited:

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Next, Toucannon!
Deposited lvl 15 male Growlithe

I want it because I've liked Pikipek from the release of it and needed help liking this bird, so I thought a shiny will help with that

Thanks again and happy holidays!

Edit:do you want me to redeposit a ledyba instead of Growlithe?
Alright depositing a Ledyba, sorry for causing you trouble. Don't fret man, I know how annoying sniping and mons getting buried can be x_x

Deposited: Level 3 Male Ledyba with a Japanese name, and the message "I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles."
Sorry about Pikipek, trying again with Grubbin
Depositied: Level 4 female Grubbin

Thank you so much!!
Sent, enjoy!
Anki Kuroba Hozuki: Sent as well
Thank you for doing this!
Deposited: Female Grubbin, 19
IGN: Corey
Requesting: Lycanroc, (also added Female, 91 or higher) I want to try it on BS Doubles, Def going to try it as a late game cleaner or revenge killer on a singles team.
Happy Holidays!
Unfortunately it got sniped, it would be better to deposit a level 1-10 Grubbin :)

I'll continue distributing mons in a couple of hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)