[chill thread] electronic/remix

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I come bearing gifts! They were supposed to be for Thanksgiving but I guess now they are early Christmas presents or something.

OVERWERK - Canon - feels like a wild ride through multiple music styles
KRNE - Movin - cheesy hype music tbh
PhaseOne - Extinction - I don't really have much to say about this one... drop is pretty intense I guess?
TheFatRat (feat. Laura Brehm) - Monody - TheFatRat returns with another samey tune, but that's okay when you sound awesome. It's his style and it works. Laura Brehm has a beautiful voice, Ghost Spores was my favorite track steelphoenix posted a few months back because of her. also nice her voice popping out doesn't come out of nowhere fucking blaring like a mouse on a megaphone almost ruining the whole track i.e. TheFatRat - Unity

Last edited:

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
it really has been a while since i last posted here, huh? you should know my format by now:

quadrant, kid hops, & iris - eternal september - 206 [commercial suicide]

hugh hardie - tearing me apart (ft. kyan) - hospital: we are 18 [hospital records]

dawn wall - spears - longshanks ep [integral records]

pola & bryson - stolen glances (ft. sammie bella) - the music ep [soulvent records]

etherwood - the rain will fall (ft. lsb) - blue leaves [med school music]

drs - the view (ft. lsb, tyler daley) - mid mic crisis [soul:r]

london elektricity - that thing you did - are we there yet? [hospital records]

anile - not the way to run (ft. taelimb, tiffani juno) - perspective [med school music]

bachelors of science - 25th street - warehouse days

bachelors of science - cello suite - never die / cello suite [code recordings]

bcee - the gift (ft. shaz sparks) - beat the system [spearhead recordings]

hi Mr.E, steelphoenix

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
fyi I like your posts when you post tracks I like not when you tag me for no reason

i've recently been really into Tasty's releases and I think some people might really like this one. i don't know the *exact* genre but I guess that's not as important as it sounds

Also I was wondering if we were allowed to post electronic playlists here for everyone else? if anyone has a decent electronic playlist please post n_n

FlamingVictini

FV - msg on discord FlamingVictini#3784
is a Top Tiering Contributorwon the 16th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
FlamingVictini posted this near the end of the Week 6 SPL thread. I enjoyed it.

Thanks for helping me discover this thread, i'm definitely gonna have to check out some of the songs shared here. If you liked that you might enjoy the rest of illenium's album (its called "ashes"). If you want some chill music, i've really liked the music of CMA as well as Two Ways. They make some really nice chill music that I love to use as background music for videos. I've had a list of artists that I wanted to listen to but haven't had an opportunity yet, but i'm a fan of monstercat as well. :D

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)