Chesty's factory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! CMT for this 2:

Mesprit
Modest
OT: Me I soft reset it myself took me about 1 hour!!!
moves: lucky chant, charm, future sight, extrasensory
31/26/31/30/31/30
HIDDEN POWER FIRE

Suicune
Modest
OT: Me I soft reset this myself. Yeah I wanted HP Grass believe it or not.
Moves: aurora beam, mist, mirror coat, ice fang
31/25/30/30/31/31
HIDDEN POWER GRASS

Hey guys it's been harder to keep things going in my trade thread due to a lack of a computer. If anyone wants a trade pm me and I'll sort things out.

I'm intersted in your female Omanyte. I can offer a Horsea in a Dream Ball or Lureball, or an Illumise, Druddigon, Mankey, and Remoraid in Dream Balls. ( Some have egg moves ) I can also offer a Damp Mudkip.

Hey guys. I am gonna start rebuilding my trade thread and take a different approach to things. I would appreciate that people would refrain from posting for about a week. Sorry for being in active and for anyone trying to contact me for a trade I highly recommend that you wait a week and see my rebuilt trade thread. This rebuilt trade thread will help everyone and make things fun and unique especially with the new Pokemon sun and moon games coming out. Expect my giveaway thread to open in March were planning something cool and we're gonna work extra hard considering it's the 20th anniversary of Pokemon. Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience. I've been busy with school and my journey towards college.

could a mod please shut this trade thread down. I've been to inactive to really keep up with a trade thread and should focus on having either a giveaway thread or a trade thread and only one or the other for the minute. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)