CAP Ladder Tournament [Week 4]

Drapionswing

Eating it up, YUMMY!
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Approved by HeaLnDeaL
OP stolen adapted from Level 51's thread

Welcome to the first Cap Ladder Tournament!
With the meta slowly but surely balancing I thought that this would be a good way to really have fun with Gen 7!

The Ladder Tournament Starts 15th of January 2017.

Le Rules
  1. This Tournament will be taking place on the regular Gen 7 Cap Ladder. This means that we all rules that affect this ladder will be in place.
  2. You need to make a new alt account for this tournament. The format for an alt account name is [Name of your choice] CLT[#], for example my name would be Swing CLT[#]. The # representing the ladder week you're on.
  3. In order to sign-up for the CAP Ladder Tournament, please create a post in this thread saying "In" and with your alt list your alt(s). You are allowed an unlimited number of alts, so don't worry about starting over with a new one; just remember to keep to the format for each alt you create, and please update your post each time you create a new alt.
  4. You must create and register a new alt before you play any battles on it. We will be checking the registration date of all alts; in order to qualify for this tournament, they must be registered on or after 8 January, 2017 and must not have any games played until the start date.
  5. The tournament lasts 4 weeks. The cutoff times for each week are listed below; at the cutoff time, either GreenGogoatttt or I will take a screenshot of the ladder. In order to qualify for the playoffs, your alt must be among the top 2 CLT-labelled alts in this screenshot. Merely being among the top 2 unqualified alts some time during the week does not qualify you for playoffs. If a player is already qualified, their alt will be ignored when counting the top 2 alts in a week. You must use a different alt if you do not qualify for the previous week.
  6. During the playoffs stage, players will be seeded by their Elo at their respective screenshot time.
  7. Don't show unsportsmanlike behavior on the ladder. If we have a reason to believe you forfeited a game to boost a friend's account, you will be punished. If you try to prevent your opponent from joining the battle again after a disconnection, you will also be punished (read more about this here). There isn't even a trophy at stake here so I'm not sure why people would do these things, but just don't. Again, please please use your common sense.
  8. In your sign-up post, please include a line reflecting the fact that you have read and understand the rules. Your alt may not be considered eligible if your post does not contain this line.

Relevant Dates
(all times EST, GMT-5)
Week 1
START | 15 January 2017, 12:01am
END | 21 January 2017, 11:59pm

Week 2
START | 22 January 2016, 12:01am
END | 28 January 2016, 11:59pm
Week 3
START | 29 January 2016, 12:01am
END | 4 February 2016, 11:59pm

Week 4
START | 5 February 2016, 12:01am
END | 11 February 2016, 11:59pm

Qualifiers
Heaven Jay (1623) || sparktrain (1596)
Airwind (1469) || SHSP (1467)
Granny Pie (1451) || HeaLnDeaL (1431)
Rat With Wings (1321) || GreenGogoatttt (1304)

Playoffs
Heaven Jay vs. GreenGogoatttt
SHSP vs. Granny Pie
sparktrain vs. Rat With Wings
Airwind vs. HeaLnDeaL

Have fun everyone!

Last edited:
Send me into the Ladder Academy. Its time to study. I also read the rules.

MSciz CLT1
Popplio CLT1

EDIT: I lost interest in PS, so don't count me in.

Last edited:

EPICflygon ( '-')>

Banned deucer.
EDIT: Im going to drop out, due to stuff like rng not wanting to always ladder and it makes it easier to play other games.
IN
Alt: Flygon CLT1

it was Cassyva CLT but i kinda... forgot the password when i wanted to change it o.o

yes i am dumb
sigh... i have to make good teams now -_-
(I have read the rules)

Last edited:
In.
And I totally read ze rules.
Granny CLT1
Granny CLT2
Granny CLT3
and Granny CLT4
'Cuz I'm creative, y'know. :P

Last edited:

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
You must create and register a new alt before you play any battles on it. We will be checking the registration date of all alts; in order to qualify for this tournament, they must be registered on or after 8 January, 2017 and must not have any games played until the start date.

The above rule will be enforced. I the 15th comes around and people are using alts that already have battles on them, I will infract. If you already have battles on your alt that you've registered above then you must register a new alt before the 15th or you will be infracted for cheating.

smh that this even needs to be said.

Drapionswing

Eating it up, YUMMY!
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
The Cap Ladder Tournament is now underway!

reachzero Your alt is not valid for laddering and any laddering on that alt will not qualify you for any week of the tournament.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)