can we make posts within threads tagged as NOC not count towards your post count

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
nah

people aren't spamposting just to increase their postcount, they're spamposting because that's one way to play mafia

tbh i don't really get the big deal about postcounts and/or preserving the sanctity of such

also take note that in this scenario the host's posts wouldn't count either, and the host's posts SHOULD count

Asek

Banned deucer.
nah

people aren't spamposting just to increase their postcount, they're spamposting because that's one way to play mafia

dont think anyone has ever done this @ spamming in a noc to increase postcount. id argue that high volume of posts is the optimal way to play NOC as either faction.

tbh i don't really get the big deal about postcounts and/or preserving the sanctity of such
low postcount best because i dont want to look like a dork on prestigious pokemon forum

also take note that in this scenario the host's posts wouldn't count either, and the host's posts SHOULD count
errrr why idgi

all im gonna say is if the blokes at ASB get it why cant we

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Fairly certain this can't be done, posts in ASB as a subforum don't count towards post count, don't think you can do that with just a thread tag

i don't think it is possible, at least not without programming or having chaos install a xenforo add-on (if one even exists for this). this is a pretty trivial request, though, so that's really unlikely to happen. plus, like walrein said, host posts should still count, if nothing else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)