NU BW NU Cup - Round 2

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Welcome to the BW NU Cup, the second official tournament of the Neverused Classic! You can find information and resources related to BW NU in the NU Old Gens Hub, and more information about the overall format and general information about the NU Classic in its hub thread.

Rules:
As with the other tier-specific Classic formats, Smogon Championship points will only be rewarded for the playoffs participants.

Round 2

We Three Kings vs. majaspic22
LordST vs. soulgazer
NotNova
vs. didi
HJAD vs. Kiyo
The Quasar vs. Wamr
pinktidal vs. Marshall.Law
FLCL vs. Mysterious M
ProfessorMasterChief vs. haru.
Lax
vs. Megazard
Finchinator vs. TJ
Earth vs. HNBL
Shadestep vs. Chill Shadow
Garay oak vs. amber lamps
neomon vs. Level 56
dundies vs. Akashi
Arifeen
vs. Lycans

sorry for the delay on getting this posted. I got slammed with a nasty fever over the weekend and I could hardly get out of bed.

Deadline for this round is Sunday, October 22nd at 11:59 PM EDT (GMT -4). If you need an extension due to the round being posted late, please let me know.

Last edited:

eren

je suis d'ailleurs
forgot to post act for round 1 vs Marshall law (i assume it was flipped) but i pmd on discord the day round went up with no response.

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

eren

je suis d'ailleurs
I didn't because he didn't show up either time and i sent multiple discord pms afterwards because I don't have unlimited smogon access. If you really want to let an inactive player who didn't show up twice advance, go ahead since I guess it's partly my fault.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)