BW Cup IV - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anish

luckynbad
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
requesting act, we scheduled to play 6pm yesterday and my opp missed the time, gotten no response after that

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
MetalGro$$ vs insult - No contact until very late in the week and it seems like getting it done slipped both of their minds once they finally scheduled for today, even after I reminded them both when they were both online (see: here), so it gets flipped. (FLIP) They finally responded on Smogtours and got it done, thankfully! MetalGross won.

fourmi vs ash is trash - No response from ash is trash. (ACT)

Jimmy Turtwig vs Skarmx2 - Skarmx2 missed the scheduled time this weekend after having limited activity and the two of them having a timezone difference to begin with. They made an effort to reschedule, but from the VM it seemed not too likely to get done (Skarmx2 didn't respond today to Jimmy saying he cannot make a proposed time on Monday and proposing another time on Tuesday when the ball is in his court after missing the initial time during the actual round) during a likely extension period and Jimmy posted activity at the scheduled time when he was actually online, so I will reward him the activity win. However, if there was some agreement to play Tuesday that was not on forums or that both believe can be done, I am willing to revert this to an extension if both parties can make it work and agree. (ACT)

DonaldTrumpKawaii vs false - No response from DonaldTrumpKawaii. (ACT)

ReshiRampage vs Kiyo - No response from Kiyo. (ACT)

Astamatitos vs Chill Shadow - Followed proper scheduling procedure and asked for an extension, which is granted until the end of Tuesday GMT-4 (although it seems that they will be playing on Monday). (EXTEND)

Altina vs ctproonie217 - No response from ctproonie217. (ACT)

UU Tryharding vs Tom0410 - No response from Tom0410. (ACT)

Salzy vs bibooo - No response from bibooo. (ACT)

esauldankmaster vs Kory2600 - No response from esauldankmaster. (ACT)

Anish vs dream - dream missed scheduled time when Anish was online and then there was no attempt to reschedule from dream. (ACT)

senegal vs Night Yagami - senegal initiated contact, but then did not respond for five days and they cannot play over the extension deadline, so activity goes to Night Yagami as he tried to schedule during the actual round and was active throughout it. (ACT)

POP Arthur21 vs Pleasure - POP Arthur21 missed the scheduled time and while he came on after, he did not try to reschedule and he also did not request an extension, so Pleasure gets the activity win seeing as he was on at the scheduled time and properly activity posted. (ACT)

badabing vs vs Sken - Eventually agreed to play on Sunday, but neither posted anything or contacted the other at the scheduled time, let alone tried to reschedule after, so it gets coinflipped. (FLIP)

diamondless vs Sharp Ladder UU - No response from diamondless. (ACT)

reyscarface vs Hangover - No response from Hangover. (ACT)

idiotfrommars vs SamuelBestt - No response from idiotfrommars (gonna assume it was established via PM/discord as I see no VM contact, but IFM did not contest the activity claim or make contact on here himself either, so yea). (ACT)

Alextg02 vs S1001S - Alextg02 missed the scheduled time, but S1001S made the time and posted activity. (ACT)

dragonuser vs WhiteLion - Lazy scheduling from both and no actual scheduled time was met after dragonuser took a while to respond to WhiteLion's initial response to him and then WhiteLion didn't respond to that, so it gets coinflipped. (FLIP)

Oltan vs undisputed - Mutually agreed extension and both parties posted properly in the thread, so I see no issue extending here. You guys have until the end of Tuesday GMT-4. (EXTEND)

Reymedy vs perry - Both made an effort to get it done and were on short time due to a prior extension, especially when perry informed me that he was going to be busy during the weekend, so I am granting the extension until the end of Tuesday GMT-4. (EXTEND)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)