Breaching the Fortress - A Suspect Warstory

Too bad his mence only roosts and intimidates.
Freaking amazing warstory.
It didn't even feel that long when reading it.
Keep up the good work.
Look forward to your next story.

I predict the Toxic coming once again, and instead of sticking around with my low health Latios I decide to go straight to Metagross to absorb it.
Should be Latias :toast:

Anyway, excellent warstory. 'Twas a great read.

I just have to leave a comment here as this was simply fantastic. I won't bore you by repeating what others have said, all I will say is that this made my day; a great battle with incredibly detailed and insightful commentary to boot.

There is one thing that's bugging me though. What item was your Tyranitar using? It wasn't the standard Leftovers or Life Orb, and I don't recall you mentioning what it was.

I just have to leave a comment here as this was simply fantastic. I won't bore you by repeating what others have said, all I will say is that this made my day; a great battle with incredibly detailed and insightful commentary to boot.

There is one thing that's bugging me though. What item was your Tyranitar using? It wasn't the standard Leftovers or Life Orb, and I don't recall you mentioning what it was.
Perhaps Expert Belt or Blackglasses?

Legacy Raider

sharpening his claws, slowly
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Babiri Berry (steel resist) =P.

I was trying it out, and now have settled on a simple Lum Berry. Fooling your opponent into thinking you are a CB Tyranitar can be invaluable sometimes, so that is why I choose not to use Leftovers or Life Orb.

So I hurd you made the bestest warstory to grace Smogon in a long tiem?

Seriously, an excellent battle that was closer than the scoreline stated and a brilliant commentary that puts every other warstory this quarter to shame.

Bologo

Have fun with birds and bees.
is a Contributor Alumnus
Well, I found one little nitpicky thing:

Gyarados - 55%
Rotom-h - 50%
h should be a c.

However, never mind that. All I have to say to you is super motherfucking duper job. I've read lots of warstories, but I think this one was downright amazing.

I mean, I like to give constructive criticism whenever I reply to a warstory, but what the hell am I supposed to say here? You did everything amazingly well. I'm glad I took the time to read this warstory.

Thank you good sir. *****

As an old ADV player, the idea of 50 turns being a very long battle seems a bit silly. But of course it is rather long for a DP battle.

Excellent warstory. The comments were very well written, and that team status update thing was very nice. Great strategic play and prediction all around.

Easily one of the best warstories on Smogon in my opinion. Despite the length of it, I didn't get bored one second, the predictions on both sides were downright awesome and the comments were well-timed, accurate and interesting. On top of that, the health-recap-thingy was a really good idea; it's convenient, but also adds a nice touch to the warstory.

Kudos to you!

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Considering the insane effort put into this, as well as the great battle that defies the ending score, I want to put this in the archive.

I'll leave it here for a few days so people can post their thoughts before it goes untouchable, though.

Legacy Raider

sharpening his claws, slowly
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Considering the insane effort put into this, as well as the great battle that defies the ending score, I want to put this in the archive.

I'll leave it here for a few days so people can post their thoughts before it goes untouchable, though.
Thanks Jibaku! That's really gratifying. Thanks man.

Congrats

From a long time lurker:

Spot on, good sir. Absolutely top job from start to finish. :heart:

what if salamence dragon dances first turn you would of had trouble stoping that
To quote Sitzmark:
"Salamence's full moveset is Roost/Wish/Flamethrower/Draco Meteor"

This was said before you posted.

Jumpman16

np: Michael Jackson - "Mon in the Mirror" (DW mix)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
besides the ridiculous effort you put into formatting the story, you're actually a good writer. dont see too much of either in one warstory, let alone both, nice work

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)