box cutter

Litra

Desire Sensor's favorite plaything
is an Artist Alumnus
I almost died from sudden cuteness overload and saw my potential life flash before my sorta damaged by digital screen strained eyes.

Damn, I love your art even more now! Keep it up!

Hey, just wanted to say thanks for directing me to MediBang Paint Pro, I've been messing around with it for a while (nothing good yet). Your art is pretty sweet to say the least, I like how the Pokemon / characters have distinct moods and facial expressions which makes it fun to look at. Anyway I wanted to request something for a profile pic; could you draw a Shuckle using the move Rollout, maybe against a Volcarona or something? Thanks in advance :D

Pent

dumb broad
Hey, just wanted to say thanks for directing me to MediBang Paint Pro, I've been messing around with it for a while (nothing good yet). Your art is pretty sweet to say the least, I like how the Pokemon / characters have distinct moods and facial expressions which makes it fun to look at. Anyway I wanted to request something for a profile pic; could you draw a Shuckle using the move Rollout, maybe against a Volcarona or something? Thanks in advance :D
I could definitely try, but I have quite a few things to tend to. Also, no problem with the redirect.

fx

moon tourism
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i have to say, you've really improved alot sparkl3y! i especially love the experimentation in colors and shades. keep up the good work :D one thing i'd like to caution you about is the use of lots of blur shading. though it works, it has the ability to make a drawing look flat and blotchy (heh unless thats what youre looking for) other than that, nice!

oh yeah youre not taking requests ;_;
if its not too much to ask, do you think you can draw me a shuppet avatar? id love if you could!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)