Delibird @ Focus Sash
Ability: Hustle
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Destiny Bond
- Rapid Spin
- Ice Shard
- Aerial Ace

• Destiny Bond is to take down the enemies foe, if they think they're going to sweep my team.
  • Rapid Spin is for hazard removal, which is what some of my mons really appreciate.
  • Ice Shard for priority, and to finish off any weakened foes.
  • Aerial Ace for STAB, and to hit Leavanny hard.
  • Focus Sash works with Destiny Bond.
  • The EV spread allows Delibird to take more hits, and to deal a lot of damage.

Glalie @ Life Orb
Ability: Ice Body
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Ice Shard
- Ice Beam
- Earthquake
- Explosion

• Ice Shard for priority.
  • Ice Beam to hit Grass-types hard.
  • Earthquake hits Fire-types hard.
  • Explosion finishes off, and is bound to deal a lot of damage with Life Orb
  • EV spread for more speed and power.

Volbeat @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Baton Pass
- Thunder Wave
- Bug Buzz
- Tailwind

• Little prankster!
  • Job is to get all statuses down.
  • Thunder Wave to slow down faster foes.
  • Tailwind to give our team speed control.
  • Bug Buzz to hit Psychic- and Bug-types.
  • Baton Pass for momentum to get things going.
  • Volbeat needs to be fast when it's using Bug Buzz, so EVs are in Speed.

Carbink @ Light Clay
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Reflect
- Explosion
- Power Gem
- Light Screen

• Carbink is there to get screens down.
  • Reflect + Light Screen to help some of the more frail users in my team, such as Delibird and Plusle.
  • Power Gem for coverage, and to hit Flying- and Fire-types.
  • Explosion to finish things off if things are getting a bit out of hand.
  • Carbink is running a defensive set so that it can get both screens down.

Plusle @ Leftovers
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hidden Power Ice
- Nasty Plot
- Thunderbolt
- Substitute

• SO CUTE!
  • PU version of Thundurus.
  • Hidden Power Ice for the coverage, but could be replaced.. not sure what with though..
  • Nasty Plot to set up.
  • Works well with Substitute.
  • Thunderbolt to sweep.
  • Nature + EVs make it so that Plusle can hit hard.

Camerupt @ Air Balloon
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Fire Blast
- Roar
- Hidden Power Grass

• My rock setter.
  • Fire Blast hits anything that doesn't resist it hard.
  • Roar to phaze off set-up sweepers.
  • HP Grass for water-types.
  • EVs are there for defense, etc.
Open to any advice.

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi Epi-tohri, welcome to Smogon!

Unfortunately some of your Pokemon aren't viable in the PU metagame and outclassed. Plusle is completely outdone by Raichu and Zebstrika which are faster, stronger, and has better coverage allowing it to not get walled by Pokemon like Audino. I recommend you try Zebstrika which is faster so can act as a revenge killer for you

Instead of Delibird, I recommend you make Glalie a Spikes set, then replace Delibird with something else. Delibird is slow and frail so ultimately cannot work well as Glalie, which is much more offensive so is very pressuring with Explosion and has a nicer matchup vs other leads with Taunt. Over Delibird I think you should try Politoed. It gives you a Water-type immunity and provides more special tanky-ness which is especcially important for offensive teams which are fairly slow.

Volbeat doesn't so much for the team, as its fairly passive compared to the rest. Additionally, I think Carbink's dual Screen support could be put to better use, so I think you should try Swords Dance Monferno instead. It gives you a nicer check to Normal and Dark-types like Stoutland and Pawniard, while providing you with a very good win condition to sweep with.

Lastly, I think you should make Camerupt more specially defensive with Earth Power over HP Grass. Its your main check to Electric-types like Rotom-f, so having more bulk while allow it to outlast them, and HP Grass does even less to Water-types than Earth Power, which also hits Fire-types like Nintales

Politoed @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 200 HP / 252 SpA / 56 Spe
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power Electric
- Encore

Glalie @ Focus Sash
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Spikes
- Taunt
- Explosion
- Freeze-Dry

Monferno @ Life Orb
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Flare Blitz
- Mach Punch

Zebstrika @ Life Orb
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Overheat
- Hidden Power Ice

Camerupt @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpD / 8 Spe
Calm Nature
- Fire Blast
- Stealth Rock
- Earth Power
- Roar

If you need more help with teambuilding, the PU forum has lots of resources to help you, for example:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/pu-viability-rankings.3528743/
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/pu-checks-compendium.3552986/
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/pu-ev-spread-compendium.3535884/
These could help identify top threats and what to use to beat them

Hope I helped!

Epe-Tohri

Banned deucer.
Hi Epi-tohri, welcome to Smogon!

Unfortunately some of your Pokemon aren't viable in the PU metagame and outclassed. Plusle is completely outdone by Raichu and Zebstrika which are faster, stronger, and has better coverage allowing it to not get walled by Pokemon like Audino. I recommend you try Zebstrika which is faster so can act as a revenge killer for you

Instead of Delibird, I recommend you make Glalie a Spikes set, then replace Delibird with something else. Delibird is slow and frail so ultimately cannot work well as Glalie, which is much more offensive so is very pressuring with Explosion and has a nicer matchup vs other leads with Taunt. Over Delibird I think you should try Politoed. It gives you a Water-type immunity and provides more special tanky-ness which is especcially important for offensive teams which are fairly slow.

Volbeat doesn't so much for the team, as its fairly passive compared to the rest. Additionally, I think Carbink's dual Screen support could be put to better use, so I think you should try Swords Dance Monferno instead. It gives you a nicer check to Normal and Dark-types like Stoutland and Pawniard, while providing you with a very good win condition to sweep with.

Lastly, I think you should make Camerupt more specially defensive with Earth Power over HP Grass. Its your main check to Electric-types like Rotom-f, so having more bulk while allow it to outlast them, and HP Grass does even less to Water-types than Earth Power, which also hits Fire-types like Nintales

Politoed @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 200 HP / 252 SpA / 56 Spe
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power Electric
- Encore

Glalie @ Focus Sash
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Spikes
- Taunt
- Explosion
- Freeze-Dry

Monferno @ Life Orb
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Flare Blitz
- Mach Punch

Zebstrika @ Life Orb
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Overheat
- Hidden Power Ice

Camerupt @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpD / 8 Spe
Calm Nature
- Fire Blast
- Stealth Rock
- Earth Power
- Roar

If you need more help with teambuilding, the PU forum has lots of resources to help you, for example:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/pu-viability-rankings.3528743/
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/pu-checks-compendium.3552986/
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/pu-ev-spread-compendium.3535884/
These could help identify top threats and what to use to beat them

Hope I helped!
Thank you!

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello Epe-Tohri , and welcome to Smogon!

Unfortunately, this RMT is currently not following the rules which can be found in the RMT Resource Thread; specifically, this thread violates rules #4 and #6 because you lack sufficient descriptions for each Pokemon on your team, and you are only allowed to post one RMT every two weeks. As such, I am afraid that I will have to lock this thread for the time being. If you would like this thread to be reopened, feel free to PM me with your updated RMT after the two-week period has expired, and I would be happy to reopen this thread for you. If you need help making an RMT up to the required standards or for further clarification regarding the rules, I recommend that you carefully read the RMT Resource Thread and check out other RMTs from the Team Showcase and RMT Archive for some examples.

Good luck with your team, and have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)