Tournament BLT IV: Finals [Won by the Twinleaf Trevenants]

Status
Not open for further replies.
FUCK, I knew i was missing someone in my shouout post :[ Sorry micro

Microwavable Bro ur actually like the heart of the team everyone also underestimated u and u always pulled up and got back in it. Week 2 u prepared so well and u made some immaculate plays to beat tww giving us an edge on that week. Other weeks u always prepared always asked people to prep and everything. I know you wanted to win this too but there is always next year when we bop everyone again. <333 sorry for missing ur name at first

Oh yeah shoutouts:
Always! - I still can't over the fact how you look my whole perspective of you changed but you still the best, stay in touch ok?
blazenix - Bad, Shit, and many more things. Despite you did pick me up and was the most active of all, we weren't always agreed on something but was fun being on a team with you and thank god you saved me from SWB his team.
sand1234 - Never talked but won games that's the good stuff.
Snowy - Snowy Snowy Snowy... we finally won BLT we can stop this stupid tour well I did but still ;p.
Ark - Despite what happened in the finals you made every team i asked for and you a good player and fun to talk to, now win uu open
TraceofLife - Weeb. F*ck Trace more to say? Oh yeah you went positive gj!
Kurukaito - One of the most potential LCers that i have seen in a long time keep this up and you might become second best Lcer after TKO!
littlelachyjn - Not talked too much with you but you did everything you could to learn DOU and I respect that and you even won vs SWB!
byronthewellwell - We talked w1 when it went wrong then you became better and better keep doing that!
Like A Star - If Johnny Depp played mons this dude will be him.
Akiko Yosano - If Hatsune Miku played mons this dude will be her.

I actually enjoyed this BLT but this will be my retirement, I played 4 of them and finally won 1 of them saw all the drama it's time for someone else to give a chance Jarii out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)