Battling 101 Classroom Clash - Week 2 [see post #69]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
just gotta say this, special shoutout to silverwhiteblue, who was so level headed, polite and friendly throughout the entire game, even though he got haxed at literally every crucial turn in the game. he deserves massive kudos, and this proves there is some kind of karma god/dess that gave the win to the person who absolutely without a question deserved it.

on another note: YOOO 3-0 KROKOROKS, ghosting practice on point for ubers open :^] LGI

Max Carvalho

Que os jogos comecem
just gotta say this, special shoutout to silverwhiteblue, who was so level headed, polite and friendly throughout the entire game, even though he got haxed at literally every crucial turn in the game. he deserves massive kudos, and this proves there is some kind of karma god/dess that gave the win to the person who absolutely without a question deserved it.

on another note: YOOO 3-0 KROKOROKS, ghosting practice on point for ubers open :^] LGI
I'm voicing this, cus while I haven't seen krookoroks convo, I could have a taste of how friendly silver is, while I dislike the loss for my team, I'm delighted for battling against such a nice guy.
sorry for facing a haxy scrub like.

jay

I’m thinking bout changing the culture
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Lost in a great game vs Stall Hater, I think the match would have been different different if Ho-Oh had the right ability, but thats my fault, I had fun anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)