Battling 101 Classroom Clash - Playoffs Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
calling activity i guess. he missed the 1st scheduled time and came minutes late after i left smogtours. i contacted him when i'm free today and i am online right now at the other time i said i would be available when we were scheduling/the time he said he would usually be available. i dont think most people even care about this tour anymore. peace.

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
UPL Champion
he gave like 20 minutes of availability throughout an entire week and I was forced to miss the first 10 because of another tournament and wasn't on when he just randomly said "i'm on for 10 mins" two hours ago. would like an extension if he can make it since I'm available every day from 2 PM to 1 AM my time so it's a little ridicolous if he gets activity.

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Granbulls and Rogenrollas are going through but Slowbro vs Loudreds and Raticates vs Stoners have only completed 3 matches each so I'm giving you guys an extension till Friday to complete the remaining ones. I can see that most of you are active on the forums so please try to get them done. If you're having activity issues with your opponent then post them here. If there isn't enough activity by Friday I'm just going to proceed based on the scores as they are.

Told my opp to reply when hes ok. Gave him my time range over a week. But he didnt get back tho he is active on forum.

jacob

the obstacle is the only way
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
I recontacted ununhexium

Edit: he gave me the win

Last edited:

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
s_aman Robert.

Your match is the deciding one for Slowbros vs Loudreds so I'd like either an activity update or for you guys to play by tomorrow night please, otherwise I'll have to coin flip this.

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
No to be rude IB but this was quite a long time ago.
s_aman Robert.

Your match is the deciding one for Slowbros vs Loudreds so I'd like either an activity update or for you guys to play by tomorrow night please, otherwise I'll have to coin flip this.
I gave them some extra time to try to get their match done since it was the deciding one. Still should've wrapped this up earlier but I've been busy over the past couple of days, sorry about that. Anyway s_aman sent a VM to Robert. who never replied so aman gets the win and Slowbros go through! Semis will be up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)