Battle Strategies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys and girls, this is Shiny Charizard. I have always been into battle strategies. Things that could outmatch the opponent any day. A few of my strategies, I have come up with on my own. But there are plenty of things I haven't thought of and that are not on smogon (or that I haven't seen on smogon). So I would like some help. I like to suprise the opponent. Here is a sample of a pokemon strategy I made up.

Gengar
EV's- 252 Special Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Modest
Moves: Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast, Destiny Bond
Item: Focus Sash

My Gengar's Special Attack hit 394 and Speed hit 319. So it is probably my favorite lead. I am looking for strategies that may need the whole team to follow, such as a weather strategy, or a one pokemon strategy like my Gengar. It could also be a phenomenal on a wall, tank, baton passer, etc. Everything is helpful. Please help. By the way, if you would like to battle, feel free to post your friend code in your message. If it is in your profile, I would have to access it, and that would be a little inconvienient. If you would like to battle, please leave it where I can see it. I appreciate all feedback for trying to help me. I also appreciate obtainbing your friend codes if you would like to battle, as well. Thank you.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
You'll have to be careful when posting there though, we have a lot of rules and standards to follow in C&C, so be sure to read carefully before posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)