Battle Spot Twitch Streams

DragonWhale

It's not a misplay, it's RNG manipulation
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
yeah so like 6tennis said, I am not feeling well. Apparently I caught the flu :[

I can barely speak out loud, much less commentate, so I will not be streaming this week. Also, due to being away on holidays for the next two weeks, the next stream will be starting again in 2016.

I apologize for making you guys wait so long. I know the project has been picking up momentum and people have been enjoying it, and waiting 3 weeks sucks. Please welcome me back when I start streaming again.

Meanwhile, don't forget that all of you are allowed to host your own Battle Spot streams and announce them here! Good luck to you 6tennis!

Okay so now I'm having health issues as well :((

I might have just broken my hand in karate. In addition, I also have a pounding headache for some reason. I'm calling off the stream for today, and postponing it until tomorrow. Sorry guys!

Okay so now I'm having health issues as well :((

I might have just broken my hand in karate. In addition, I also have a pounding headache for some reason. I'm calling off the stream for today, and postponing it until tomorrow. Sorry guys!
The stream is cursed!

The stream was great; thanks to everyone who tuned in! The games went well, and I almost broke 1450 at one point, but then I started messing up. You lose points really quickly on PS! ladder. I finished on a low note, getting destroyed by a Whimsicott. My next stream will be a Mega Altaria-themed team, but hopefully DragonWhale's feeling better by then.

Last edited:
My last stream was great! Thanks for everyone who tuned in. With me, Hulavuta, and Joint Cena commenting, we had a blast every battle. We fought a few very strange teams, and in the end, Psynergy's Volcarona team was 3-0ed by a Regirock+Meganium core! It can be found on twitch.tv/6tennis

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)