Battle of Kanto Unleashed Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Thanks Mattapod for great battles. I think we both made mistakes but tension was high. (for me atleast :D)
Battle codes below. I won 1st game and Mattapod quit 2nd game i think. (i had 3 pokes when he had one by the time he dc'ed)

1st match: M4TG-WWWW-WW4R-XD9Z
2nd match: He dc'ed on purpose as far as i understand (would be great if Mattapod clerify this)

GG!
i got kicked off my wifi because it was stormy here and it works intermittently during storms. i would absolutely never rage quit a pokemon battle

My opponent hasn't been online since the 18th of August. If he doesn't show up before the deadline, will I get a sub or a bye/activity win? :P

PS: I've contacted Smeared on the profile page.
only if you deliver me a krusty krab pizza

(youll get a bye)

Last edited:
Trannel, and I are having I guess you could say conflicting time zone issues, but hopefully we'll be able to battle today or tomorrow. We almost battled on Sunday, but the 3ds servers were being dysfunctional for me.

I'm still waiting on Trannel.

EDIT: He hasn't been on since Monday and today was the last day. Not sure what to do.

Last edited:
It's already 11/9 by now, what happens before next round?
I dont really mind if round 2 start later than expected. I can breed new comps meanwhile but im still curious about start date of round 2 and remaining matches of round 1.

Hye Guys, TheMenceMaster just wrote, that he doesnt find his ds. What is going to happen next?
I'm still waiting on Trannel.

EDIT: He hasn't been on since Monday and today was the last day. Not sure what to do.
It's already 11/9 by now, what happens before next round?
I dont really mind if round 2 start later than expected. I can breed new comps meanwhile but im still curious about start date of round 2 and remaining matches of round 1.
I assume that you guys all advance to the next round, and we go from there. Those who haven't responded get kicked and get consolation prizes. But, then again, you know what assumptions do: they make an ASS out of U and ME.

I'll bet Matto will let us know in a bit

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
hey guys sorry for being a little mia. had a crazy week with work preparing for the launch of the new phone. i also hoped the extra days would allow some people to finish their battles

i will post round two tonight, and in the case of battles not being completed, will advance the more active users who have communicated with me. thanks all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)