battle free for all #2

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
lol love it vabolo, glad you're back and wisdom toothless. :)
I guess I'll reserve...don't know what I'm going to do yet :?

MMMM Arbok hungry...

When in doubt, \m/ !

Also, I wanted to make Tornadus hold a microphone, but I drew him with his right arm up and I changing it would have been too haaaaard
also I made my Loudred hold one so i didn't want a recurring theme
or slasher Jigglypuff.

But uh...as much as I enjoy praise, perhaps it is time to move on?

^dammit Andrew, thought I could whip up a quickie before someone reserved.

...Given you hate drawing the genies, could I have permission to show my finished art and you just do the next one?

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
aww man I just finished and I diddnt see your post...how about we both post and the next person can kill both of ours (I really wanna show mine lol)...precedent for this is here :D (really sorry about taking so long to reply to your post)

ok here's mine:

Haha, yes, YVELTAL!

On a side note, I really hope they're going with an Ancient Nord direction with the new legendaries, if only so I can scream the names in my viking voice while Immigrant Song blares in the background.

As you can observe
I'd like to preserve
My odds to deserve
A place, so I'll reserve!

EDIT: PAGE ELEVEN IS MINE TO START, MUHAHAHAHA!

This is what, the third drawing I had in this thread that takes place in a back alley? I never actually went in one before. As you can tell by the backgrounds hehehehe!

Oh no! Another week has passed since my last post, and the cocoon carnage won't end!

CURSE THOSE CRUEL CARAPACED CROOKS!

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus

Son, have some more beans. We're eatin good tonight. Home, Home on the range....where the deer and the buffalo pla -heeee

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)