SM OU Balanced Mega Alakazam USUM OU Team

BEGINNING THOUGHTS

Hello! This is the first RMT I've done in quite a while! I kinda fell out of Pokémon for a bit so in turn this team might be a bit shaky which is why I brought it here in the first place! So with that said, let's take a look at the team!

THE TEAM

Mega-Alakazam_Shuffle.pngHawlucha_Shuffle.pngTapuLele_Shuffle.pngZygarde_Shuffle.pngFerrothorn_Shuffle.pngToxapex_Shuffle.png
Mega-Alakazam.gif

Gandalf (Alakazam-Mega) (M) @ Alakazite
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Substitute

Mega-Alakazam_Party.png The main Pokémon of this team is obviously Mega Alakazam! I mean, it's in the title! Why wouldn't it be? But onto the main focus of this thread, I decided to build around Mega Alakazam for two reasons, A. I get the mega stone for free in-game and B. It has the highest non-boosted Special Attack and Speed within the entire OU tier which makes it a pretty formidable force to be reckoned with. Plus, I never have used it so why not now? The set I'm using is the standard Mega Alakazam set. Psychic is the chosen STAB, hitting most of OU very hard, sometimes even hitting some special walls harder than Psyshock, which is a feat in itself! Next for moves is Focus Blast, which grants Alakazam Fighting-Type coverage for Dark-Type Pokémon and Steel-Type Pokémon such as Heatran, Ferrothorn, and Ash-Greninja, however, it is inaccurate, but it is better than running both Dazzling Gleam and Hidden Power Fire for the previously mentioned types. I chose Substitute as my final move to give Alakazam some more time in the spotlight rather than Alakazam fainting early on in the match, plus Substitute gives Sucker Punch users such as Mega Mawile and Bisharp lots of trouble if they expect Alakazam to use Focus Blast on them. The EVs on Alakazam are very standard being 252 EVs in Special Attack and Speed which bolsters Mega Alakazam's damage output and speed tier. On top of max investment in Speed, Alakazam also has Timid as its nature, which allows it to outspeed the entire unboosted OU metagame with the previously mentioned max Speed investment. For the item, I obviously went with Alakazite, which allows Alakazam to mega-evolve. For the last few notes, Alakazam's Attack IVs are reduced completely down to 0 as to minimize the damage done by Foul Play along with Alakazam's ability before mega-evolving being Magic Guard, which allows it to avoid hazards damage and weather damage when it switches in.

Hawlucha.gif

Ray Mysterio (Hawlucha) (M) @ Psychic Seed
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 152 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD / 96 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Acrobatics
- High Jump Kick
- Roost

Hawlucha_Party.png Next, seeing as how Mega Alakazam is very vulnerable to Steel-Type and Dark-Type Pokémon with its inaccurate way of dealing with them, I decided to put one of the best Fighting-Type sweepers in the OU tier, which is Hawlucha! Hawlucha brings Fighting-Type STAB to the table along with Flying-Type STAB which are great ways to eliminate Dark-Type, Grass-Type, Bug-Type, and Steel-Type Pokémon such as Mega Venusaur, Scarf Tyranitar, Scarf Greninja, and many more. I decided to go with the standard Hawlucha set (spoiler alert, I just went with all standard Smogon sets on these Pokémon). For my STAB moves, I decided to go High Jump Kick and Acrobatics, which both hit very hard after Hawlucha uses its item. Next, I put Swords Dance on Hawlucha, which makes Hawlucha a very scary sweeper especially with Unburden activated. Lastly, I put Roost on this set, which allows Hawlucha to recover HP, which is especially helpful after missing High Jump Kick. For the EV spread, Hawlucha has 252 EVs in Attack to maximize its damage alongside Adamant nature, 96 EVs in Speed to outspeed up to Choice Scarf Tapu Koko in OU, 8 EVs in Special Defense so Hawlucha always lives Clefable's unboosted Moonblast which allows Hawlucha to KO Clefable, and finally 156 EVs in HP to add some bulk to Hawlucha. For the item, I went with Psychic Seed, which allows it to gain +1 in Special Defense and activate Unburden when Psychic Terrain is up. Lastly, Unburden is Hawlucha's ability as it allows Hawlucha to outspeed nearly the entire OU metagame after it consumes its item.

TapuLele.gif

Tapuccino (Tapu Lele) @ Fightinium Z
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Fire]

TapuLele_Party.png For my next team member, a Tapu was obviously needed to set up the particular terrain for Hawlucha's seed to activate. So after looking at all the Tapus, I decided on Tapu Lele. Tapu Lele sets up Psychic Terrain upon switch-in which is a fantastic terrain for this team thus far as priority is the nightmare of Alakazam and Hawlucha, plus Psychic Terrain allows Alakazam's Psychic to hit incredibly hard, which makes it incredibly hard to switch in onto. For moves, I went with Psychic and Moonblast as Lele's STABs, both of which hit very hard especially Psychic when Psychic Terrain is up. Next, I put Focus Blast onto it, which deals with the very problematic Steel-Type Pokémon that resist both Psychic and Moonblast such as Magnezone, Heatran, and Ferrothorn. Finally, I put Hidden Power Fire onto Lele which allows it to check Scizor under Psychic Terrain. For EVs, I put 252 EVs into Special Attack and Speed, in order to fully capitalize on Lele's great Special Attack and Speed stats. On top of those investments, I also gave Lele a Timid nature, which allows Lele to speed tie with Adamant Kartana. Lele's Attack IVs are reduced down to 0 for the same reason as Alakazam's was, in order to curtail Foul Play's damage. For Lele's item, I gave it Fightinium-Z, which gives Lele a 100% accurate Fighting-Type nuke to use on any Steel-Type that decides to switch in onto it. Finally, as for Lele's ability, it was a very easy decision to decide on Psychic Surge as that is the only viable ability on Lele until Telepathy is released for the Tapus, however, Psychic Surge sets up Psychic Terrain for the team, which protects the team from every priority move, as well as activates Hawlucha's Psychic Seed when it switches in and boosts the power of Alakazam's Psychic and Lele's own Psychic.

Zygarde.gif

Z-Diggy (Zygarde) @ Choice Band
Ability: Aura Break
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Extreme Speed
- Outrage
- Iron Tail

Zygarde_Party.png For the 4th member of the team, I needed another physical sweeper that could deal with the Steel-Type Pokémon that Focus Blast or Hawlucha couldn't deal with, most notably being Skarmory and Celesteela, and what better way than one of the most prominent threats in the OU metagame? Zygarde provides automatic power with a Choice Band along with a very threatening Ground-Type STAB in Thousand Arrows, which hits Flying-Types such as Zapdos and the previously mentioned Celesteela and Skarmory, which is the first move on this Zygarde! Thousand Arrows is my selection for a Ground-Type STAB as it hits all the previously mentioned Pokémon for super-effective damage unlike Earthquake. Next, I put Extreme Speed on Zygarde which allows Zygarde to pick off Pokémon weakened by other members of the team. As for Dragon-Type STAB, I chose Outrage, as after all Fairy-Type Pokémon have been eliminated, it is a very good nuke on anything that doesn't resist it. As for the final move, I chose Iron Tail, as I don't have any Steel-Type or Poison-Type coverage on my team for Fairy-Type Pokémon. For EVs, I put 252 EVs into both Attack and Speed to escalate Zygarde's amazing Attack, which is even further amplified by Zygarde's Adamant nature, and its Speed. For Zygarde's item, I chose Choice Band, as it grants Zygarde wall-breaking capabilities without having to run Coil or Dragon Dance on its set. And lastly, for its ability, I went with the only OU viable ability on Zygarde, Aura Break.

Ferrothorn.gif

Hug Me! (Ferrothorn) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 48 Def / 208 SpD
Careful Nature
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Power Whip

Ferrothorn_Party.png For the second to last member of my team, I needed a Steel-Type to finish out my Steel, Dragon, Fairy core with Tapu Lele and Zygarde. I also needed a hazard setter that could effectively wall most of the OU tier. So with all this criteria in mind, I chose Ferrothorn. I almost chose Heatran for this spot as it fit that criteria as well as having synergy with Hawlucha, however, Heatran's 4x Ground weakness just seemed too risky, especially with the final member of my team, plus Iron Barbs was just too good to give up as it easily punishes physical attackers that make contact such as Bisharp, Garchomp, and Landorus-Therian. As for moves, I decided to put Spikes on here over Stealth Rock as Spikes wears grounded foes down more than Stealth Rock does, which gives my previously listed team members even more KOs than they could obtain without Spikes. Next, I put Leech Seed as to give Ferrothorn a way to recover HP. It also wears down threats to my team. Plus in conjunction with Protect and Leftovers, allows Ferrothorn to recover 1/4 of its HP without taking damage. My next move is Protect, which allows Ferrothorn do the previously mentioned tactic with Leftovers and Leech Seed. It also allows Ferrothorn to scout out for Fighting-Type and Fire-Type coverage on certain Pokémon. Finally, I put Power Whip on Ferrothorn, which allows Ferrothorn to avoid becoming Taunt bait and gives Ferrothorn a very powerful Grass-Type STAB. As for EVs, I put 252 EVs into HP to further enhance Ferrothorn's bulk on top of investing 208 EVs into Special Defense and putting a Sassy nature onto Ferrothorn, which prevents Ash-Greninja's Dark Pulse from 2HKOing Ferrothorn. As for the other 48 EVs, I invested them into Defense to further augment Ferrothorn's amazing Defense. As for Ferrothorn's item, I gave it Leftovers, which provides Ferrothorn passive recovery and can be added with Leech Seed to recover 1/4 of Ferrothorn's HP every turn. And finally for Ferrothorn's ability, I gave it Iron Barbs, as to punish physical attackers on their contact moves.

Toxapex.gif

Barbara (Toxapex) (F) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Toxic Spikes
- Recover
- Haze

Toxapex_Party.png For the final member of my team, I wanted something that could remove Toxic Spikes from the field since I couldn't fit Defog or Rapid Spin onto this team along with something that could set them up and what better Pokémon than Toxapex to do that. Toxapex provides Toxic Spikes to the team along with fantastic defensive capabilities and is able to stop set-up sweepers with a combination of those defensive capabilities along with Haze. For Toxapex's moves, I decided to do with Scald, a STAB staple on any bulky Water-Type Pokémon, as it allows Toxapex to potentially (not) burn physical threats such as Mega Lopunny, Bisharp, and many others. Next, I put Toxic Spikes on Toxapex since they were the main reason why I wanted to put Toxapex on the team in the first place, as they assist in wearing down the opposition especially if Toxapex gets two layers up. For my second to last move, I put Recover, which allows Toxapex to recuperate 50% of its HP upon use. Finally, I put Haze, as to prevent set-up sweepers such as Bisharp, Volcarona, and Hawlucha from setting up effectively. As for EVs, I invested 248 EVs into HP as to fully dilate Toxapex's HP in order to make it as bulky as possible. I also invested 252 EVs into Special Defense as well as putting a Calm nature on Toxapex to dependably switch in onto the likes of Greninja, Volcarona, and Mega Diancie. Toxapex's Attack IVs are reduced down to 0 for the same previously mentioned reason, as to diminish the damage of Foul Play. As for Toxapex's item, I chose Black Sludge over Leftovers as to punish Trick / Switcheroo users who decide to swap items with Toxapex as Black Sludge hurts all types except Poison-Types. And finally, I chose Regenerator for Toxapex's ability, as to recover HP upon switching out.

THE FINAL OVERVIEW

Mega-Alakazam_Party.pngHawlucha_Party.pngTapuLele_Party.pngZygarde_Party.pngFerrothorn_Party.pngToxapex_Party.png
Gandalf (Alakazam-Mega) (M) @ Alakazite
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Substitute

Ray Mysterio (Hawlucha) (M) @ Psychic Seed
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 152 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD / 96 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Acrobatics
- High Jump Kick
- Roost

Tapuccino (Tapu Lele) @ Fightinium Z
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Z-Diggy (Zygarde) @ Choice Band
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Extreme Speed
- Outrage
- Iron Tail

Hug Me! (Ferrothorn) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 48 Def / 208 SpD
Careful Nature
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Power Whip

Barbara (Toxapex) (F) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Toxic Spikes
- Recover
- Haze

FINAL THOUGHTS
I'm open to change anything on the team! I'm very thankful for your help and I hope these changes will make this team very great! For those who read it all, thank you so much! Have a good day, everyone! :)

Really cool team. The only real problems I can see is the lack of speed control, that you have no way to switch into Zygarde, and that there is no stealth rock setter on this team.
Thus, I would change Zygarde to bulky scarf Lando.
Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 64 Def / 197 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn
Then I would changeSpikes on Ferrothorn to Stealth Rock. This gives you a SR setter, something every team needs.
That’s all for now.

Alright, I see. It also gives me U-turn which is fantastic for getting things like Alakazam and Hawlucha in. Interestingly enough, I was actually torn between Zygarde or Landorus-Therian, but I ultimately chose Zygarde for the purpose of having the really classic Fairy, Steel, Dragon core along with a pretty hard hitting Pokémon. Is there a way that I could possibly get Defog or Rapid Spin on my team? I know I do have Toxapex to absorb Toxic Spikes but having a way to eliminate Stealth Rock and Spikes would be fantastic since then my team isn't getting worn down by them constantly. I did show my team to someone else before posting it here and they said that I could potentially fit Defog onto Tapu Lele?

Alright, I see. It also gives me U-turn which is fantastic for getting things like Alakazam and Hawlucha in. Interestingly enough, I was actually torn between Zygarde or Landorus-Therian, but I ultimately chose Zygarde for the purpose of having the really classic Fairy, Steel, Dragon core along with a pretty hard hitting Pokémon. Is there a way that I could possibly get Defog or Rapid Spin on my team? I know I do have Toxapex to absorb Toxic Spikes but having a way to eliminate Stealth Rock and Spikes would be fantastic since then my team isn't getting worn down by them constantly. I did show my team to someone else before posting it here and they said that I could potentially fit Defog onto Tapu Lele?
In that case, drop stone edge in favor of defog on to Landorus.

Hello there, I like the team alot as you don't really see psychicspam much. Ok, right off the bat, I see that volcarona is a huge threat to ur team, (especially the psychium z set) and at +2 it can easily sweep ur team. I would suggest 1) use that lando-t set above with stone edge or 2) keep ur hawlucha healthy as it outspeeds volc at +1. Volcarona sets up on ferrothorn so, if an opposing bold switches in on ferro, switch out. I hope this helps you out with ur team and go laddering!
Thx, LucarioAidan ❤
Stone Edge Landorus won’t help with Volcarona as it can’t outspeed it at +1. You could try Payapa Berry on Toxapex; It lets you take the Z psychic and fully counter all Variants of Volcarona.

I could run Scarf Lele if that helps any with Volcarona? And yeah, I would need max speed if I believe if I was to outspeed Volcarona at +1 with Landorus. However, yeah, at this point my only counter to Volcarona is Hawlucha, which can't even switch in unless Psychic Terrain is up so it gets a +1 in Special Defense.

I thought so, just thought I would throw that idea out there since I don't know Volcarona's base speed from the top of my head.

Well, I appreciate you pointing that out to me! I'll definitely play around Volcarona very carefully. So far I have played a few battles with the team after including Landorus and giving Ferrothorn Stealth Rock (maybe 5 or 6 battles which isn't a lot since I've been attempting to breed the team in-game) and it's been doing amazingly. I did give Landorus Defog over Stone Edge however I haven't used it very much if at all so I may change it back to Stone Edge.

Is there anything else I should change on the team? I was thinking I could possibly run Scarf Greninja for Volcarona, I just don't know where to fit it though.

Hey dude nice team you've put together. I suggest a few things...
SR>spikes on ferrothorn.
Taunt>hidden power fire on Lele, you already ko ferro with your z-move.

For the threats:

1) volcarona,
2) classic stall

I don't think you need speed control on this team bacause of hawlucha, so using bulky scarf lando isn't necessary.

To tackle all problems at once I suggest you to use this zygarde set:

Zygarde @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 196 SpD / 64 Spe
Careful Nature
- Coil
- Thousand Arrows
- Substitute
- Toxic

This set let you 1vs1 volcarona and chansey. Let me show you some calcs.

252 SpA Volcarona Bug Buzz vs. 248 HP / 196+ SpD Zygarde: 118-141 (28.1 - 33.6%) -- 93.8% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery,
252 SpA Volcarona Fire Blast vs. 248 HP / 196+ SpD Zygarde: 72-85 (17.1 - 20.2%) -- possible 7HKO after Leftovers recovery
Chansey Seismic Toss vs. 248 HP Zygarde: 100-100 (23.8 - 23.8%) -- guaranteed 6HKO after Leftovers recovery

just toxic it and volcarono is pretty much gone.

248HP let your sour sub survive one toss from chansey, you can use chansey as a setup bait.

Let me know what you think.

Last edited:
I do like the changes. I already have Spikes changed to Stealth Rock however I did not think of Taunt on Lele; however, I do believe HP Fire is on Lele mainly for Scizor and Mega Scizor. Changing bulky Landorus is something I do like though; however, I do not like the idea of Toxic on Zygarde, especially with Toxic Spikes on my team, is there any other move I can exchange that with? Perhaps Dragon Tail? The reason why I say that is because Dragon Tail would give me a Dragon STAB on top of being able to take advantage of Toxapex's Toxic Spikes.

I do like the changes. I already have Spikes changed to Stealth Rock however I did not think of Taunt on Lele; however, I do believe HP Fire is on Lele mainly for Scizor and Mega Scizor. Changing bulky Landorus is something I do like though; however, I do not like the idea of Toxic on Zygarde, especially with Toxic Spikes on my team, is there any other move I can exchange that with? Perhaps Dragon Tail? The reason why I say that is because Dragon Tail would give me a Dragon STAB on top of being able to take advantage of Toxapex's Toxic Spikes.
I think taunt is very important because you do not have a defoger on your team. This results in a better matchup against hazard stack and stall. you might wanna change focusblast on zam for hp fire, your steel matchup is already pretty good with lucha and zygarde, z-move lele. I agree with the T-spikes, I suggest change it for toxic. Most defoggers and spinners are flying types or steel types anyway.
common in the current meta.
zapdos
lando
kartana
drill
Mew
Koko
tornadus
scizor
mantine
Lati's
Toxic heavily preassures zapdos, torn and lando, mantine. T-spikes would only be great for koko.

Zygarde with toxic let you 1vs1 alot of threats and use it as setup bait. The point of this set is to toxic non steel types and stall them out. Against steel types you coil up to the point they dont brake your sub anymore and becoma a sweaper with high def/spdef/attack.
The mons it beats.
Unaware clef and quac, non sd M-scizor, Mega-bulky vena, toxapex, ferrothorn.(dont switch in on a leech seed)
chansey, volcarona, tapu bulu, buzzwole, tytar. non hp ice zapdos. excadril, (toxic set after a coil and sub) mega-sab (wait for it has mega Bc of the prankster WOW). cellesteela, and a few more,
This zygarde set is really really good for your team, it wil suprise you Im sure of that.
Try it out and look for yourself.

Cheers,

Last edited:
Hey MrSnowBro! This is a team that is really nice looking. However, there is one main issue that I have with the team...

What is your team weak to?
  • Stall is a legitamate problem for your team, since you do not have any breaker whatsoever (except for maybe banded Zygarde, but that is not a really good breaker on its own). Also, the fact that you do not have Stealth Rocks on your team is not really helping either, although to be fair, Sableye bounces any hazards from your team.
  • Hawlucha can also be a pain for you to deal with, once it gets the opportunity to set up, with the only checkon your team either being Toxapex or Hawlucha. Toxapex, if not Toxic can be beaten, if Hawlucha does not get burned by Scald. And as for Hawlucha, you have to win a Hawlucha vs Hawlucha speed tie and get the terrain up in the first place, forcing you to sack your Tapu Lele in almost every situation.

How can you improve your team?

Zapdos > Zygarde: Hawlucha is a considerable threat, so I needed to cover it. The first thing that came into my mind was Zapdos. Not only does it give you a Hawlucha counter, it also provides Defog support, which is definitely needed, if you want to succeed against stall.

Mawile-Mega > Alakazam-Mega: Now, this might come as a surprise change, but since you want to be able to beat stall, you pretty much need Pokémon that are able to break the style, or at least annoy it to the point where the teammates can eventually win the game. Since Kartana did not fit in, I went with Mega-Mawile instead.

Taunt > Hidden Power [Fire], Psyshock > Psychic; Tapu Lele: I do not think HP-Fire is necessary to have on your lele, since you hit most of the stuff with Focus Blast/Z-Move well, anyway. Taunt gives you something versus Chansey or Clefable. Besides, I do think that Psyshock is less situational than Psychic, which is why I included that change as well.

Stealth Rock > Spikes; Ferrothorn: Let us be honest, rocks are way more helpful to get out than spikes, hence the change.

Hope I helped you out, man ^^

To Raknar, I tried that Zygarde set and it just really wasn't working for me. Thank you for the feedback though!

And to Patlop, stall is a real problem, however, there is a reason why I put Lele and Alakazam on this team together. Alakazam can abuse Lele's Terrain in order to deal a lot of damage to staple stall Pokémon, pending on what Psychic-Type STAB it runs. Psyshock deals a lot of damage to Chansey variants while Psychic deals a lot of damage on Quagsire and Clefable. But it is true that I don't really have a breaker, however, I would really like to keep this a Mega-Alakazam team if all possible, I may however take this advice and build a Mega-Mawile team from it. As for Zapdos, I do like it. It provides Defog to my team as you said along with momentum, however, it seems to be kinda like a non-Choice Scarfed variant of that Landorus-Therian set that Blade recommended to me since both do the same thing. I am however fully down to change Lele's set. Hidden Power Fire is kinda redundant on Lele so I will heed that change to Taunt. Psyshock also makes sense due to Chansey and among other things, Psychic would probably be better if I was Specs. I do appreciate the recommendations though, however, I would love to keep this team a Mega Zam team.

So, using the thoughts and ideas of these past few feedbacks, I had changed Choice Band Zygarde for defensive Landorus-Therian that effectively can check Volcarona up to +1 while also being able to check physical attackers such as Garchomp and Zygarde. The Special Defense investment also comes in handy for defeating other Landorus.

Astronomical (Landorus-Therian) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 60 Def / 180 SpD / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn

+1 252 SpA Volcarona Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 180 SpD Landorus-Therian: 271-321 (70.9 - 84%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
-1 252 Atk Garchomp Outrage vs. 252 HP / 60+ Def Landorus-Therian: 121-144 (31.6 - 37.6%) -- 0.2% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
-1 252+ Atk Choice Band Zygarde Outrage vs. 252 HP / 60+ Def Landorus-Therian: 166-196 (43.4 - 51.3%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
0- SpA Landorus-Therian Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 180 SpD Landorus-Therian: 160-192 (41.8 - 50.2%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
0- SpA Landorus-Therian Hidden Power Ice vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Landorus-Therian: 196-232 (61.4 - 72.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

And since I'm running Stealth Rock on Landorus then I can run Spikes on Ferrothorn. This change also allows me to not have to run Stone Edge on my Landorus due to Earthquake being an OHKO after either Spikes or Stealth Rock. On top of this big change, I have also changed Hidden Power Fire on Lele to Taunt and changed Psychic to Psyshock. This change will allow Lele to stop non-Thunder Wave variants of Chansey amongst other things. I hope these changes are sufficient!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)