BH Balanced Hackmons Resources Thread

I think Beedrill's biggest issue is that you cannot hit everything and the stuff you don't hit are really hard to bypass
Beedrill doesn’t exist in a vacuum I.e the mons you mentioned (ghostceus and Etern) are fairly easy to tech for esp considering you’re typically pairing it with another phys attacker like chomp or greninja. Mosa also lacks stab poison moves and has to go outa its way to run d ascent. M zam part is fair tho.
This never has the bulk it needs to check anything. As a water immune to electric it sounds cool but stuff like Chomp just blow past with STAB so the only niche is beating Fire/Elec Hooh which you can do with a dragon! SpD sets get blown away by zam flutter etc
Mega pert only takes mildly more percent then smth like mega audino and the defensive dragon types are fairly mid rn (mostly because of getting blown past by offensive dragons, which pert doesn’t entirely.) spdef sets job isn’t really to wall m zam flutter more it is to have a backbone vs Etern and miraidon.
Waterceus has a very clear niche which is the fat water type that does not immediately fold to Electro Drift
It retaliates with like, knock off at best (scald isn’t too consistent). This is also taking the arc slot for smth that can be done pretty much better by the above mega pert.
Also
:solgaleo: remove regen imo, all it maybe does is some speed control (which faces immense competition from well, every other speed control). Prim sea is still decent cause of the greater phys bulk over registeel without taking up arc slot.
:giratina: add bounce it’s not bad better then prank/regen prolly.

since I may have helped popularize this, so...
:buzzwole: UR -> B-
Countering two of the best mons in the tier (Ashgren and MChomp) is quite the achievment. I would place it higher but IDK.
Idk fc buzz prolly has a niche but b- seems too high for a relatively unproven mon (ignore that I nommed iron hands for b- too). C seems like a good ranking
Also
:Palkia-Origin: B- ———> B
Palkia is legitimately dangerous given how it only has like 1.5 big counters the all of which are relatively exploitable with some nice building. It also finds use as a way to sit on common knock off users while still being resilient towards passive damage with mg, only competing with Tina (shitmon), dialga (running av/wandering spirit typically) and arceus ghost. Speed boost out offenses a lot of stuff and still sits on non mortal/ salt cure regenvests. It also has the most imp damage in the tier haha, imp can’t even slow pivot into speed boost well.
:Blacephalon: C———>B-
Consistent removal is not extremely hard to find and the offensive checks are easily teched for given how fc maud is basically your best or second best improof method
:snorlax: UR ———> D/C (Regenerator)
Av snorlax is a reasonable slow pivot and normal is a very good spdef type in this metagame. 110 attack also makes it less passive then any assault vest blissey type set.
gira-o is just a worse version of -a which is already kinda bad
victini doesn't wall anything.
I don’t think I would characterize gira o as the same as gira a (outside of bounce, not sure why that’s there), gira a runs straight bulky utility better, while gira o runs more offensive sets like simple better, it’s basically eBay arc ghost for when you wanna run another arc form with the nice bonus of being bulkier. Final gambit is also really fat, letting it ohko base 150s on the hp scale and ting with slight chip. Victini has a slim niche of lucario mega + unnecro check.
Also
:altaria-mega: D———>UR
There are better pretend gren checks (fuck that Mon) that don’t lose to nearly everything possible as mega chomp just clicks hlr at you and you still risk sunsteel.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)